Windows 10: stop windows 10 from down loading outlook email to my computer

Discus and support stop windows 10 from down loading outlook email to my computer in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; How do I stop windows 10 from down loading outlook email to my computer. I only want to view email through the browser... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by solomon-9, Nov 23, 2019.

1. solomon-9 Win User

stop windows 10 from down loading outlook email to my computer

How do I stop windows 10 from down loading outlook email to my computer. I only want to view email through the browser

:)

solomon-9, Nov 23, 2019
  2. qubit Win User

How to install outlook express on windows xp with explorer 8?

This is an awkward problem to solve and one I don't think is worth the time and effort.

The OP would be better off either using a modern webmail service like gmail or outlook.com or using a modern email client like Windows Live Mail like FX-GMC suggested or Thunderbird from Mozilla. If nothing else, Outlook Distress was notorious for corrupting its data files and losing all your email in one easy step. Not worth it.

qubit, Nov 23, 2019
  3. alvez Win User
    outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    stop windows 10 from down loading outlook email to my computer [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Nov 23, 2019
  4. stop windows 10 from down loading outlook email to my computer

Group Email In Outlook 2016? Need Help!

The screen shot looks like that's where she would CREATE a new group. What is on the "Send/Receive" tab?

Check this site out...

How to Create Custom Groups in Outlook 2016 | Laptop Mag

After step 7, it tells you how to send to a group.

nolafotoknut, Nov 23, 2019
Thema:

stop windows 10 from down loading outlook email to my computer

1. stop windows 10 from down loading outlook email to my computer - Similar Threads - stop down loading

2. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  3. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. New Outlook for Windows not loading emails

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Outlook for Windows not loading emails: Hello everyoneI have just noticed the "try the new outlook" deature on the Mail app of Windows 11. So I decided to try it. When switching to the new outlook, I had to verify all accounts once over. I have 5 Gmail accounts, 1 Yahoo account and 1 outlook.com account. All...
  6. New Outlook for Windows not loading emails

New Outlook for Windows not loading emails: Hello everyoneI have just noticed the "try the new outlook" deature on the Mail app of Windows 11. So I decided to try it. When switching to the new outlook, I had to verify all accounts once over. I have 5 Gmail accounts, 1 Yahoo account and 1 outlook.com account. All...
  7. MY Outlook email stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    MY Outlook email stopped working: Microsoft had an update on Dec 5,2020, after that my OUTLOOK email stopped working both incoming and out going please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-outlook-email-stopped-working/2524aab3-ff9c-4606-a80e-0af890195d0c
  8. Outlook stopped receiving emails

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Outlook stopped receiving emails: About 1 month ago, my outlook programme just stopped receiving emails Any suggestions re why, and how can I correct that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-receiving-emails/b304d3d4-e228-4ee5-a578-a545ea8bd182
  9. Stopping Outlook From Checking For Emails

in Browsers and Email
    Stopping Outlook From Checking For Emails: So this is getting out of hand , since i started using VPNs lately and every time outlook tries to check for new emails while on VPN and it would just block all my outlook emails thinking i am compromised signing up from a different location and demanding i change all my...
  10. Stopping Outlook From Checking For Emails

Stopping Outlook From Checking For Emails: So this is getting out of hand , since i started using VPNs lately and every time outlook tries to check for new emails while on VPN and it would just block all my outlook emails thinking i am compromised signing up from a different location and demanding i changed all my...