Windows 10: Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting

Discus and support Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I had my windows 10 updated to Version 10.0.17763.475. Afte that, it continues trying to install Chinese (PRC) handwriting and I cannot stop it from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Galvin.Van, May 23, 2019.

1. Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting

I had my windows 10 updated to Version 10.0.17763.475. Afte that, it continues trying to install Chinese (PRC) handwriting and I cannot stop it from doing so. I even changed my language settings to avoid the handwriting feature. I don't need this handwriting feature and How can I disable this notifications?

Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting b7045cfd-7227-499f-bc0d-5a9d5dc28df5?upload=true.png

Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting 65d0f835-7701-43b3-80ce-844d3ef91439?upload=true.png

:)

Galvin.Van, May 23, 2019

2. Chinese Handwriting input for Windows 10

Hello,

There's a similar case that where you can refer on if you wish to find out about the Chinese handwriting input. You can try the suggested steps provided by
    Niranjan Manjhi, dated on 19th of March 2016, on this thread.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Lawrence Lib, May 23, 2019
  3. RobinTse Win User
    Chinese Handwriting Input on Window 10

Hi, since I updated my Window 10 recently, I lost my writing pad for Chinese handwriting input.

I tried to reinstall the handwriting software from the language option as follow:

All Setting

Time and Language

Region and Lanuage

Under Add a language, choose Chinese (Hong Kong SAR)

Click Chinese (Hong Kong SAR), and enter Options

Download Language Pack ----OK

Download Handwriting (48MB) -----Failed

Click the error message, it shows a list of optional features, but no Chinese Handwriting.

My Window 10 version 1709 were updated successfully.

Where can I find and install the Chinese Handwriting (48MB) so that I can use the mouse to input Chinese handwriting?

Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting f57ee360-b8dc-4e7b-9657-9e3d846c426c?upload=true.png

Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting d9789b27-a853-4ad3-9579-b88a033a6522?upload=true.png

RobinTse, May 23, 2019
  4. Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting

i need to change locale to 'Chinese Simplified, PRC'

in windows 7 and i think 8 there was an option to change your locale to Chinese simplified PRC i dont see this option in windows 10... has it been renamed?

MrOblivion, May 23, 2019
Thema:

Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting

1. Stop Windows 10 from installing Chinese (PRC) handwriting - Similar Threads - Stop installing Chinese

2. How to change input time for Chinese handwriting keyboard on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change input time for Chinese handwriting keyboard on Windows 11?: Hello all,So on Android and google handwriting you can adjust the input time to infinite allowing you to take your time inputting each stroke in sequence before the character you are looking for comes out. With Windows so far, haven't been able to find such an option and as...
  3. How to change input time for Chinese handwriting keyboard on Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change input time for Chinese handwriting keyboard on Windows 11?: Hello all,So on Android and google handwriting you can adjust the input time to infinite allowing you to take your time inputting each stroke in sequence before the character you are looking for comes out. With Windows so far, haven't been able to find such an option and as...
  4. Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese: How can I draw Korean or Chinese characters on my graphics tablet and have them recognised as text?It was a text input mode under Windows 10. The IME is impractical, far too slow and primitive. Is that all there is under Windows 11?...
  5. Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Handwriting recognition in Korean and Chinese: How can I draw Korean or Chinese characters on my graphics tablet and have them recognised as text?It was a text input mode under Windows 10. The IME is impractical, far too slow and primitive. Is that all there is under Windows 11?...
  6. Windows 10 Install Chinese Handwriting Input in Windows 10 Oct 2020 Update Full Demo

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Install Chinese Handwriting Input in Windows 10 Oct 2020 Update Full Demo: Full Video Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvuhIsUSTyE# #Windows10 # #Install #Chinese #Handwriting #Input with Fingertip Settings in #Windows10 #Oct2020 Update Full Demo # #InstallChineseHandwriting Input in #TraditionalChineseHongKongCantoneseWindows10#...
  7. Chinese handwriting input like on the macbook?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Chinese handwriting input like on the macbook?: I couldn't find a non senile way to word the post LOLOL OK so I stopped using my macbook in 2015, and ever since then, I still haven't found a way to handwrite words in the same way. Is there a program/something built in where you can just write the characters and not have...
  8. Please fix Chinese Handwriting

Please fix Chinese Handwriting: Hi Previously I have no problems in installing Chinese Handwriting with Win10 Pro. It was also a good reason for buying Win10 Pro. Recently reinstalled windows and I have no option to install Chinese Handwriting. Please fix. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling...
  9. How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad

How to get Chinese Language Handwritting Pad: As shown in picture below, there is no Chinese Language Handwriting pad on the keyboard option. How can I get the Handwriting pad for Chinese Language input? [ATTACH]...
  10. i need to change locale to 'Chinese Simplified, PRC'

in Windows 10 Support
    i need to change locale to 'Chinese Simplified, PRC': in windows 7 and i think 8 there was an option to change your locale to Chinese simplified PRC i dont see this option in windows 10... has it been renamed? 15264

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 10 chinese ime pad

2. win 10 chinese handwriting