Windows 10: Stop Windows 10 From Starting

Discus and support Stop Windows 10 From Starting in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; is there a way to stop windows 10 from starting? This is not a joke i genuinally want to do this... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Bobby's, Apr 11, 2019.

1. Bobby's Win User

Stop Windows 10 From Starting

is there a way to stop windows 10 from starting?

This is not a joke i genuinally want to do this

:)

Bobby's, Apr 11, 2019
  2. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 11, 2019
  4. Delta6326 Win User

Delta6326, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

1. Stop Windows 10 From Starting - Similar Threads - Stop Starting

2. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu: Have new laptop with Windows 10. How do I stop the popup with photos, etc, every time I go to the start menu? No, I do not want to see a photo of Harvey Weinstein or other disgusting images. Yep, tried everything. See attached typical image. Thank you....
  3. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu: Have new laptop with Windows 10. How do I stop the popup with photos, etc, every time I go to the start menu? No, I do not want to see a photo of Harvey Weinstein or other disgusting images. Yep, tried everything. See attached typical image. Thank you....
  4. Stop popup when using Windows 10 start menu

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  6. Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...

Microsoft Safety Scanner stopped my command prompt from flashing on start-ups, Did it...: About a month ago, I noticed on my new and old laptops that command prompt would briefly flash open on some start-ups before closing immediately, However after trying some virus removal programs I found MSERT Microsoft Safety Scanner and decided to run it, Here's what...
  7. Stop Xbox app from starting on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop Xbox app from starting on windows 11: It auto populates on my task bar when starting windows. Any way to disable this without completely uninstalling the app? I already disabled it from in the app settings and from task manager. This is a duplicate question for an issue with windows 10. link below....
  8. Stop Xbox app from starting on windows 11

Stop Xbox app from starting on windows 11: It auto populates on my task bar when starting windows. Any way to disable this without completely uninstalling the app? I already disabled it from in the app settings and from task manager. This is a duplicate question for an issue with windows 10. link below....
  9. Start menu experience host stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Start menu experience host stopped working: Daily, the event viewer shows error for start menu experience.A screen shot is attached.No problems found in sfc, DISM, chkdsk.Tried looking on the web, but so much geek speak.Anyone have a solution , in plain and simple English, for a 78 year old who is not a computer geek?...
  10. Start menu experience host stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Start menu experience host stopped working: Daily, the event viewer shows error for start menu experience.A screen shot is attached.No problems found in sfc, DISM, chkdsk.Tried looking on the web, but so much geek speak.Anyone have a solution , in plain and simple English, for a 78 year old who is not a computer geek?...