Windows 10: stop windows Media

Discus and support stop windows Media in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to download embroidery patterns-PES. when it downloads i get No pes -it says Windows media which won't open the design. tried delete-tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JanetH09, May 19, 2019.

1. JanetH09 Win User

stop windows Media

Trying to download embroidery patterns-PES. when it downloads i get No pes -it says Windows media which won't open the design. tried delete-tried totally deleting zip file-tried downloading file again. tried new design. nothing works

:)

JanetH09, May 19, 2019

2. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/243621

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

THRiLL KiLL, May 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Media Player stops and starts at random

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• Do you get an error message when it stops?
    • Is it only happening when using Windows Media Player and Groove Music?
    If yes, we suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter and Windows Media Player Settings Troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps to troubleshoot Windows Store Apps and click
      Windows Media Player Settings to troubleshoot Windows Media Player.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, May 19, 2019
  4. Law-II Win User

stop windows Media

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, May 19, 2019
Thema:

stop windows Media

1. stop windows Media - Similar Threads - stop Media

2. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  3. Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Streaming Music from Windows 11 Media Player to Audio Receiver Stops Randomly: Streaming cuts off after a few minutes. Looking for a fix. Screen saving is set for 10 hours. So, it's not that or screen lock. I am out of ideas. Thanks for looking....
  4. Audio, keyboard, and mouse stop working when watching any media.

Audio, keyboard, and mouse stop working when watching any media.: It doesn't happen immediately, as a matter of fact it's seemingly random going between periods of 30 minutes with no issues to 3 seconds and everything is broken. The computer isn't freezing, everything still runs and works properly except for my mouse, keyboard and headset....
  5. Audio, keyboard, and mouse stop working when watching any media.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Audio, keyboard, and mouse stop working when watching any media.: It doesn't happen immediately, as a matter of fact it's seemingly random going between periods of 30 minutes with no issues to 3 seconds and everything is broken. The computer isn't freezing, everything still runs and works properly except for my mouse, keyboard and headset....
  6. Recovery Media Creator has stopped working

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Recovery Media Creator has stopped working: I called Dell. They told me that Microsoft will be able to resolve the issue. The computer is mine. I paid for it. Therefore, I also paid for Windows 10. I don't understand why it seems impossible to log out of the work or school account that prevents me from speaking to an...
  7. Recovery Media Creator has stopped working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Recovery Media Creator has stopped working: I called Dell. They told me that Microsoft will be able to resolve the issue. The computer is mine. I paid for it. Therefore, I also paid for Windows 10. I don't understand why it seems impossible to log out of the work or school account that prevents me from speaking to an...
  8. Recovery Media Creator has stopped working

9. How to stop Media Player opening when I connect my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How to stop Media Player opening when I connect my mobile phone: i try to send pictures from cell phone to computer & media player keeps opening ?i never had this problem before as i just plugin & click ok on cellphone & pictures upload to my file .why cant i upload to one-drive instead of google drive ? mike *** Email address is removed...
  10. How to stop Media Player opening when I connect my mobile phone

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to stop Media Player opening when I connect my mobile phone: i try to send pictures from cell phone to computer & media player keeps opening ?i never had this problem before as i just plugin & click ok on cellphone & pictures upload to my file .why cant i upload to one-drive instead of google drive ? mike *** Email address is removed...