Windows 10: stop windows Media

Discus and support stop windows Media in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Trying to download embroidery patterns-PES. when it downloads i get No pes -it says Windows media which won't open the design. tried delete-tried... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by JanetH09, May 19, 2019.

1. JanetH09 Win User

stop windows Media

Trying to download embroidery patterns-PES. when it downloads i get No pes -it says Windows media which won't open the design. tried delete-tried totally deleting zip file-tried downloading file again. tried new design. nothing works

:)

JanetH09, May 19, 2019

2. HELP! Windows Media Player Problem

http://support.microsoft.com/KB/243621

that covers up to version 10... let me see if its diffrent for the newer versions

EDit:

here is how to clear the frequent list.
    http://www.blogsdna.com/4086/how-to...edia-player-12-frequent-list-in-windows-7.htm

and here is how to clear the history
    http://www.downloadatoz.com/essenti...ar-the-windows-media-player-12-history_g.html

and from the last link is the same error where you can just disable it too =)

THRiLL KiLL, May 19, 2019
  3. Windows 10 Media Player stops and starts at random

Hi,

To isolate your concern, we'll need the following information:

• Do you get an error message when it stops?
    • Is it only happening when using Windows Media Player and Groove Music?
    If yes, we suggest you to run Windows Store Apps Troubleshooter and Windows Media Player Settings Troubleshooter. To do so, follow the steps below:

• Press Windows key.
    • Type Troubleshooting.
    • On the left pane, click View all.
    • Click Windows Store Apps to troubleshoot Windows Store Apps and click
      Windows Media Player Settings to troubleshoot Windows Media Player.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions.
    Let us know how it goes.

Jesebel Ova, May 19, 2019
  4. Law-II Win User

stop windows Media

Windows Media Center Live TV Help

Hi

go here - Hauppauge | Page Not Found select "Windows Media Center install" tab

look at - Setting up your TV tuner in Windows 7 Media Center - select download (will open a pdf with screen by screen instructions)
    "Download
    Here is a screen by screen view of the setup of Windows Media Center. It was based on the WinTV-HVR-1600, but the setup with other WinTV-HVR products will be similar."

Follow the guide stage by stage

let the TPU community know at what "step" Media Center gets stuck at Example: step 1, step 2

nb: It may be to do with your zip code and or post code not being entered

In regard to your DVD Rom drive - go to -control panel/device manager/DVD/CD-ROM drives -make a note of the make and model number Example: Pioneer DVD-RW DVR-215D ATA Device - highlight the device you have installed -press right mouse button-select properties-details-property and select Install Date from the drop down list and let us know this.

atb (all the best)

Law-II

Law-II, May 19, 2019
Thema:

stop windows Media

1. stop windows Media - Similar Threads - stop Media

2. My YOGA 500 has just stopped seeing media on smart cards

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My YOGA 500 has just stopped seeing media on smart cards: I have 3 smart cards that I have been using to download photos and video from trail cameras on many occasions this year. For a long time the smart card slot on my YOGA 500-15IBD, windows 10 has not recognised any smart cards (i.e. nothing happens when I put a card in the...
  3. Windows Media Player - has support stopped for Windows 10??

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Media Player - has support stopped for Windows 10??: Hi. I just carried out a Windows 10 routine update and am now noticing that Windows Media Player (12) isn't working any more? I followed up your webpage advises (Apps & Features etc) restarted a couple of times - even tried uninstall - but nothing seems to work! So am I stuck...
  4. Windows Media Player Stopped working after the last update?

Windows Media Player Stopped working after the last update?: Windows Media Player Stopped working after the last update? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-media-player-stopped-working-after-the/84db0b8a-8303-45ef-87dd-a89b22a09998
  5. Windows Media Player has stopped playing or ripping CDs

Windows Media Player has stopped playing or ripping CDs: WMP was working fine until yesterday. After inserting CD, data (song titles, album cover) show up but songs will not play. A small x shows up in the right column by each song title I try to play. This also happens with CDs I had already successfully ripped to computer....
  6. Microsoft all-in-one media keyboard has stopped working

Microsoft all-in-one media keyboard has stopped working: I received a brand-new all-in-one media keyboard as a gift and the first time I used it it worked great. But after that, it has not worked at all. At first I thought it was the batteries, because the first time I used it I left the USB controller plugged in to my PC, but I...
  7. Media player stops after every song with casting to network device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Media player stops after every song with casting to network device: I'm using media player to cast music from my PC to a network receiver. Sometimes it works correctly, automatically moving through all of the songs on the list but often it will stop after every song and I have to click on the next song to get it to play. I've used all of the...
  8. Media player stops after each song when casting to external device

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Media player stops after each song when casting to external device: I am using Media Player to cast songs to a network device. Sometimes MP will stop playing after each song. How can I fix this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/media-player-stops-after-each-song-when-casting-to/b237879b-a10c-4eeb-9f58-0235078e16bb
  9. Window Media Player as stopped working

Window Media Player as stopped working: Windows Media player as stopped working You Get this error if you double click on a file. "Windows Media Player encountered a problem while playing the file." no error codes like an update disabled it. I was looking for a way to Reinstall or upgrade. Can not find a version...
  10. my Windows Media Player, on Windows-10, has stopped working properly ...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    my Windows Media Player, on Windows-10, has stopped working properly ...: Hey. Several minutes ago, before I rebooted the system as a troubleshooting test for this problem, WMPlayer was refusing to run at all. A few days ago and then after the reboot, WMPlayer was/is completely crashing/exiting when I attempt to RIP anything from one of my...