Windows 10: stop windows voiceing messages

Discus and support stop windows voiceing messages in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; how can I stop windows or my computer from voice reading my emails...its driven me nutts... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ashleynard Vandenbos, Jul 25, 2019.

1. stop windows voiceing messages

how can I stop windows or my computer from voice reading my emails...its driven me nutts

:)

ashleynard Vandenbos, Jul 25, 2019
  2. Arul_D Win User

Are there any other voices for Narrator in the Ease of Access in Windows 10?

Hi Melody,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I suggest you to follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Type narrator in the search bar and press enter.

• Click on voices

• And select find other voices that work with Narrator.
    Let us know if you need further assistance with Windows related issues. We will be happy to help.

Arul_D, Jul 25, 2019
  3. grecinos Win User
    How do you change the text to speech voice in a (Windows) vbscript?

Hey guys,

I'm trying to create a text to speech vbscript. The problem I'm having is that I can only select between 3 voices. I have 8 available in Windows 10.

Here is my code:

Code: set voice = CreateObject("SAPI.SpVoice") set voice.Voice = voice.GetVoices.Item(1) voice.Rate = 1 voice.Volume = 90 voice.Speak TextMessage[/quote] I get a vbs error message when I choose a number greater than 2 for the voice.GetVoices.Item(1) parameter.

Error: 0x80045039
    Code: 80045039
    Source: (null)

Any suggestions?

TIA,

grecinos

grecinos, Jul 25, 2019
  4. stop windows voiceing messages

voice recognition

Hi,

Thank you for posting you query in Microsoft Community Forums. You interest on Windows 10 is appreciated.

I understand your inconvenience. We are glad to help you.

Please share this with us:

• When you tell voice recognition what are you referring to?

• Are you referring to voice recorder or Windows speech recognition?

I would suggest you to run the run the inbuilt app troubleshooter.

Follow the steps:

• Press “Windows” + “X” and select Control Panel.

• Select Troubleshooting and select View all on left hand side of the screen.

• Select the Windows Store App and follow the instruction to troubleshoot.

Hope it helps. Keep us posted to assist you further. We will be happy to assist.

Thank you.

Jenith_James, Jul 25, 2019
Thema:

stop windows voiceing messages

1. stop windows voiceing messages - Similar Threads - stop voiceing messages

2. Voice Typing voice to text Giving me a strange message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Voice Typing voice to text Giving me a strange message: Hi All,I was hoping to try out Windows 11's voice typing feature and I am getting a strange message in almost every situation I try to use it. This is what the message says including when I try to use it on this very website:Windows 11 seems to be unable to recognize when my...
  3. Voice Typing voice to text Giving me a strange message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Voice Typing voice to text Giving me a strange message: Hi All,I was hoping to try out Windows 11's voice typing feature and I am getting a strange message in almost every situation I try to use it. This is what the message says including when I try to use it on this very website:Windows 11 seems to be unable to recognize when my...
  4. Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message: I am using Windows 11 voice typing in a word processor called Scrivener. IT WORKS GREAT.However, Windows 11 keeps popping up this message: "typing functionality is limited on this app." Limited or not, I don't care since it works great. The message always popping up is...
  5. Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 - Voice Typing - Annoying message: I am using Windows 11 voice typing in a word processor called Scrivener. IT WORKS GREAT.However, Windows 11 keeps popping up this message: "typing functionality is limited on this app." Limited or not, I don't care since it works great. The message always popping up is...
  6. Instagram voice message issue

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Instagram voice message issue: Hi there, I am using Instagram and it will shows the option to record the audio but now there is no option to record audio in Instagram. Could you please help me to solve this issue....
  7. No 7.1 sound and no voice message sound

in Windows 10 Customization
    No 7.1 sound and no voice message sound: Hello I own Logitech G PRO X headset. For more than 4 months everything worked as it should. Including 7.1 and voice messages. A couple of days ago I tried a free software for audio control volume of different apps, name of which I don't want to mention, then I deleted it in...
  8. stop this message

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    stop this message: unsubscribe me https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-this-message/3167847f-02f1-4688-b7fb-220c90335c9e
  9. A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    A voice is reading out all the messages in minecraft?!?!: So i was just playing minecraft and i think i activated a window voice. It reads out all of the messages on minecraft and nothing else. I dont think its a minecraft option and i think it was a windows option. Please tell me how to stop it. Thanks in advance*Smile 89527
  10. Voice Recorder: "Autosaved File Deleted" Message

in Windows 10 Support
    Voice Recorder: "Autosaved File Deleted" Message: I've been using the very useful Voice Recorder for several weeks, and earlier today it worked fine, but I just tried to make a recording and got this message: "We couldn't save this recording. It looks like the autosaved file was deleted before you finished recording it."...