Windows 10: STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE

Discus and support STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; No microsoft, i dont want you to update whenever you feel like it and then change my account details like display name, browser preferences after i... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Saint Khaos, Jun 3, 2021.

1. STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE

No microsoft, i dont want you to update whenever you feel like it and then change my account details like display name, browser preferences after i told you no, etc. no not everyone has quality internet, some of us have satellite. thanks for locking me out of MY PC because you couldnt connect to the internet after it decided it had waited long enough and updated on its own. NO I DONT WANT YOUR GARBAGE PLATFORM< NO I DONT WANT YOU TO DECIDE WHAT I CAN DO ON MY PC < STOP WITH THE BS ALREADY

:)

Saint Khaos, Jun 3, 2021
  2. ShiBDiB Win User

Update my eMachine!

leaking caps... emachine logo.. hmm

step one.. Garbage

step two.. stop being a 15 year old douchebag

lemme know when thats done

ShiBDiB, Jun 3, 2021
  3. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Jun 3, 2021
  4. dalchina Win User

STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE

How to get rid of all the tips and cortana garbage on search toolbar?

Hi, I don't have anything like that appearing as i've never configured more than the most basic Cortana settings.

Try Notebook (icon left on Cortana), Lists - clear those.

STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE [​IMG]

Likewise, check for any Reminders

- you've shown the search field for Cortana at the bottom of your screenshots.

(And remember there's one top right of file explorer too).

Try this:
    Turn On or Off Cortana Suggested Reminders in Windows 10 | Windows 10 Tutorials

Ten Forums - Windows 10 Help and Support Forum

dalchina, Jun 3, 2021
Thema:

STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE

1. STOP WITH ALL THE GARBAGE - Similar Threads - STOP GARBAGE

2. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  3. Internet stopped working after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Internet stopped working after update: Hi thereI own a HP Envy x360 running the following:Windows 11 Home22H2OS build 22621.3296This morning I was using my laptop and browsing the internet perfectly fine. I received a notification to install some updates by restating my laptop. After restarting it, my internet...
  4. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  5. Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup

Windows stops loading and becomes unresponsive not frozen unless pin is reset at startup: This seems like a pretty strange issue and took me a very long time to find any workaround for it, including a complete windows reinstall-in-place that did not affect the issue at all.When booting the PC up, I select my profile and enter my pin. Land on the desktop and the...
  6. how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    how do you stop an update when the system says you must restart to install a downloaded update?: Finally repaired my system and turned off windows update service. Set a new restore point and when I went to the update section to ensure it was off, it stated that an update was pending upon restart. How do I stop the update? this is the same update I just uninstalled.Reply...
  7. Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...: It is really OLD that you change MY PREFERENCES every single time you update something!!!!!! If I wanted to use your garbage product EDGE which consistently does not function properly with a multitude of things I interact with on a daily basis just to waste more of my time I...
  8. Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...

Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...: It is really OLD that you change MY PREFERENCES every single time you update something!!!!!! If I wanted to use your garbage product EDGE which consistently does not function properly with a multitude of things I interact with on a daily basis just to waste more of my time I...
  9. Stop forcing your garbage EDGE product as the default every time you change something on...

in Windows 10 Customization
  10. HOW DO I STOP THESE GARBAGE POP UPS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    HOW DO I STOP THESE GARBAGE POP UPS: EVEY TIME I TRY TO USE THE ITERNET I GET THIS M S ****[ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-these-garbage-pop-ups/4ec0772c-dc44-4977-858b-a38f0aa69964