Windows 10: Stop ‘Your Weekend Recap’ notification in Windows 10 Photos App

Discus and support Stop ‘Your Weekend Recap’ notification in Windows 10 Photos App in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH]Windows 10 Photos App manages to show you events from the recent past via its ‘Your Weekend Recap’ notification. Although it’s a good reminder,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Jan 21, 2020.

1. WinClub New Member

Stop ‘Your Weekend Recap’ notification in Windows 10 Photos App

WinClub, Jan 21, 2020

2. WINDOWS 10 MICROSOFT PHOTO APP

Hello,

Welcome to Microsoft Community.

The Photos app brings together pictures from all your devices using OneDrive, so that you can browse them by date, album or folder. It also automatically enhances photos, and creates albums for you, to showcase your best shots.

I suggest you to follow the methods below and check if it helps:

Method 1:

I suggest you to change the Default apps in the setting app and verify the result. You may follow the steps in the below:

• Go to settings and system.
    • Click on Default Apps and select the appropriately.

Method 2:

I suggest you to reinstall Photo app using the PowerShell command
    and reinstall using the Windows store. Follow the below steps.

• Open the Start menu, type Windows PowerShell in the search bar.
    • Right click on the Windows PowerShell and select Run as administrator.
    • Enter the below command to uninstall the Photo app.

•   get-appxpackage  *Microsoft.Windows.Photos* | remove-appxpackage

More reference:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows-10/photos

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help.

Anju Thekkethil, Jan 21, 2020
  3. Stop action center notifications in Windows 10

Hi Emily,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

• Do you want to stop notifications only from Defender or stop all action center notifications?
    To stop action center notifications, I suggest you to follow the steps given below:

• Type settings in search bar and hit
      enter.

• Go to system.

• Select notifications and actions.

• Click on turn system icons on or off.

• Turn off action center.

Reference: http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/change-notification-settings-in-action-center

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Jan 21, 2020
  4. Stop ‘Your Weekend Recap’ notification in Windows 10 Photos App

Windows 10 - Notification Settings not showing Apps?

Hi,

Welcome to Microsoft Community and thank you for your interest in Windows 10.

I understand the inconvenience. I will definitely assist you.

I appreciate the steps that you have done. I suggest you please follow the below steps and check if it helps:

• Type notification on the search bar and click on
      notification & action settings.

• And click on select which icons appear on the taskbar.

• Turn on show app notification separately for each app.
    Hope this information helps, post us with the status we will be glad to help you.

Billion Debbarma, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

Stop ‘Your Weekend Recap’ notification in Windows 10 Photos App

1. Stop ‘Your Weekend Recap’ notification in Windows 10 Photos App - Similar Threads - Stop ‘Your Weekend

2. Help recovering photos on your phone app windows 10.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Help recovering photos on your phone app windows 10.: I recently accidentally wiped my phone while trying to root but the your phone companion app on my computer has all of my photos saved but won't let me download them. Is there any folder I can go to access these since it doesn't give me the full image when I screenshot. I...
  3. Help recovering photos on your phone app windows 10.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help recovering photos on your phone app windows 10.: I recently accidentally wiped my phone while trying to root but the your phone companion app on my computer has all of my photos saved but won't let me download them. Is there any folder I can go to access these since it doesn't give me the full image when I screenshot. I...
  4. Your phone app - stop syncing photos over mobile data

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Your phone app - stop syncing photos over mobile data: I would like to continue to receive mobile notifications on my laptop but stop syncing the photos from gallery when on mobile data. Is there a way to do this? I could not find one....
  5. Windows 10 Photo App stopped importing automatically

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 Photo App stopped importing automatically: Hey. I have a iPhone XS and never had a problem with the Windows Photo app. I plug in my phone and new pictures that are on my phone are popping up on the album/photo app. But suddelny now the app have stopped importing automatically. I need to import it by myself... any...
  6. Your phone app call notification?

Your phone app call notification?: Just recently, when I make a phone call, I've started getting this popup notification in the upper right hand corner of my window, [img] which would be ok, except for the fact that it cannot be moved and it stays on top of everything, so it blocks out anything behind it...
  7. Your Phone App Call Notifications

Your Phone App Call Notifications: Since the recent upgrade to the your phone app, every time someone calls me a notification pops up on my windows 10 screen and READS the calling number out. This happens even if windows 10 is in "focus mode," regardless of the time of day or night, regardless of if I am in a...
  8. Photos app suddenly decided to give me a "weekend recap"... from 2017.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Photos app suddenly decided to give me a "weekend recap"... from 2017.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/NoCommentGameplay [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/d7n73b/photos_app_suddenly_decided_to_give_me_a_weekend/
  9. Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications: How to: Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notifications for Android Notifications How to Turn On or Off Your Phone app Notification Banners in Windows 10 for Android Phone Notifications Starting with Windows 10 build 18885 on April 26, 2019, Microsoft added a new preview...
  10. Build 2017 Recap

in Windows 10 News
    Build 2017 Recap: It was a busy week for everyone last week at the Build 2017 conference in Seattle. Thanks to everyone who was able to attend the conference and stop by the DevOps area to talk about VSTS. Even for the people that were there in person it is impossible to catch everything, but...