Windows 10: stopcode bad_pool_caller windows 10

Discus and support stopcode bad_pool_caller windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; stopcode bad_pool_caller windows 10... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DanThibert, Dec 6, 2018.

1. stopcode bad_pool_caller windows 10

stopcode bad_pool_caller windows 10

:)

DanThibert, Dec 6, 2018
  2. Ramon Imp Win User

Bad_pool_caller

Hi Donald,

BAD_POOL_CALLER is a blue screen error that happens whenever your PC encounters something that it can't process. This error will make your computer crash to prevent further damage to your system. For us to be able to isolate the problem, kindly answer the
    following questions:

• Did you make any changes to your computer prior to the issue?
    • Does the problem persist after restarting your computer?
    • Have you taken any troubleshooting steps so far?

We recommend that you check this
    article
    and follow the steps provided on how to troubleshoot blue screen errors in Windows 10.

Keep us posted and we'll be willing to assist you further.

Ramon Imp, Dec 6, 2018
  3. AllanP Win User
    Bad_Pool_Caller

I have read quite a few "Bad_Pool_Caller" posts and none that I've read have been any help. It really is getting frustrating; as many as three times in a day. I've tried safe mode, but couldn't figure anything from that. In fact as I write here I'm expecting a crash. Jeez this really is a backward step. I don't remember windows 3 crashing like this with no explanation as to what is causing the crash. I have a Dell Studio 1747 laptop (six years old now). I installed a 240GB SSD drive a week or so ago. I can't remember if I had these BSOD's with the old drive. I've attached the suggested system file from previous posts. I notice ads to repair this problem, but hesitate to try them; any suggestions on that.

Thanks, Allan

AllanP, Dec 6, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Dec 6, 2018
Thema:

1. stopcode bad_pool_caller windows 10 - Similar Threads - stopcode bad_pool_caller

2. My pc starts up wirh blue screen and refers to stopcode

in Windows 10 Customization
    My pc starts up wirh blue screen and refers to stopcode: Hi, unfortunately my pc will not start up correctly after word and excel closed down with an error. I tried to reboot my pc, but get a blue screen now. It says your pc did not start up correctly. I tried via advanced options to: Continue - it just restart with blue screen...
  3. Stopcode : Driver Power State Failure

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Stopcode : Driver Power State Failure: From a 2/3 days ago my laptop keeps crashing (for no apparent reason), eventually with bluescreen and Error message - Stopcode : Driver Power State Failure. I tried running Malwarebytes and AVG both of which crashed and shut down before finishing. I tried again in Safe...
  4. My computer has a blue screen with a stopcode and iand says will reboot but it’s stuck...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    My computer has a blue screen with a stopcode and iand says will reboot but it’s stuck...: My computer suddenly has a blue screen with a sad face. Said ut ran into an error and needs to reboot but it is frozen. It gas. Stopcode. Driver power state failure...
  5. I'm stuck in the Recovery tool with stopcode Bad System Config Info, Ive tried everything...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I'm stuck in the Recovery tool with stopcode Bad System Config Info, Ive tried everything...: I just want to get back on my computer, I dont care if I have to wipe it. But for some reason, the system reset button in the recovery tool just says that it had a problem and couldnt make changes. Ive been working to resolve this error for days. Ive tried renaming the...
  6. Windows10 unable to boot with stopcode "unmountable boot volume" on blue screen

Windows10 unable to boot with stopcode "unmountable boot volume" on blue screen: Dear Sirs, Due to software hangs, I was forced to power off the computer completely. It is unable to boot up again since then showing a blue screen mentioning stop code of "unmountable boot volume". My questions: (1) how can I recover from this problem? (2) I did not...
  7. Random BSOD on Win 10. Stopcode Exception Not Handled

Random BSOD on Win 10. Stopcode Exception Not Handled: I have gotten numerous BSOD's with StopCode "Exception Not Handled" Happens at different times. not necessarily doing anything in particular. Very Annoying and another waste of my time Dell Inspiron 13-7000 2in1 Latest drivers Version 1803 of Win 10...
  8. stopcode: Process1 initialization failed; status_wait_2 0X80070002

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stopcode: Process1 initialization failed; status_wait_2 0X80070002: I have a blue screen error. My computer will not give me a screen that will allow me to return to the last functioning configuration. Please help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-process1-initialization-failed/a1b0120f-d1c3-4b7d-b161-8b974d9f6189
  9. Stopcode 0xc0000142

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stopcode 0xc0000142: Hi! I have problem with a stopcode 0xc0000142, I can get nowhere. My PC says repair but nothing happens. I have tried many alternativs on the screen but I can't get to windows 10 start page at all. What to do? Do I have to buy a new PC ? Please help me!! My PC is a Lenovo...
  10. stopcode error blue screen and window error

stopcode error blue screen and window error: hi can I fix my computer with stopcode error and window reload problem .. this happened one time before when computer went offline of internet https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-error-blue-screen-and-window-error/dc8567b6-f501-4428-959e-6eede6bc6d1c