Windows 10: STOPCODE Blue Screen of death Bad config

Discus and support STOPCODE Blue Screen of death Bad config in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Got this from nowhere and with no warning Will not reset. Will not retore BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO is the stopcode Is there anywhere to go from... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by PaulBird3, Aug 4, 2019.

1. PaulBird3 Win User

STOPCODE Blue Screen of death Bad config

Got this from nowhere and with no warning

Will not reset. Will not retore

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO is the stopcode

Is there anywhere to go from here? Dell Inspiron 11 with Windows 10.

:)

PaulBird3, Aug 4, 2019
  2. PaulBird3 Win User

Got this from nowhere and with no warning

Will not reset. Will not retore

BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO is the stopcode

Is there anywhere to go from here? Dell Inspiron 11 with Windows 10.

PaulBird3, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Getting blue screen of death and Stopcode error #0X0000008E.

Getting blue screen of death and Stopcode error #0X0000008E. How do I get rid of it?

FrancesD'Amico, Sep 28, 2019
  4. apophis23 Win User

I got blue screen of death with stopcode Bad System Config Info, after restarting my desktop, how do I fix this?

Stopcode BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

apophis23, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. STOPCODE Blue Screen of death Bad config - Similar Threads - STOPCODE Blue Screen

2. "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info: Good day, i have an issue with Windows server 2016, the error i am getting "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info. how can i resolve this. i have tried restoring but cant find restore data. and i cant format as the files are critical....
  3. "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info: Good day, i have an issue with Windows server 2016, the error i am getting "Blue screen of death" with error code bad system config info. how can i resolve this. i have tried restoring but cant find restore data. and i cant format as the files are critical....
  4. Blue Screen of Death with stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen of Death with stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: what does this mean? I restarted my computer manually as it didn't restart automatically and now it works but still curious about the cause of the issue and the fix too. says it failed Qcamain10x64.sys...
  5. Blue Screen of Death with stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue Screen of Death with stopcode: DRIVER_IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL: what does this mean? I restarted my computer manually as it didn't restart automatically and now it works but still curious about the cause of the issue and the fix too. says it failed Qcamain10x64.sys...
  6. Stopcode 'Bad System Config Info'

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopcode 'Bad System Config Info': I upgraded my x64 bit desktop from Win 7 Pro to Win 10 Pro in Dec 2019 (16GB RAM/240GB HD), and the system has been fine until today. After starting the PC, it first displayed a blue screen with a Windows Stopcode message ('Bad System Config Info'). It also mentioned...
  7. Blue Screen of Death “Bad System Config Info”

Blue Screen of Death “Bad System Config Info”: Keep getting the BSOD, gives me the message “Bad System Config Info”. I’ve tried to enter safe mode to try to repair, as well as all of the other options restore from safe point, restart and resume windows, uninstall latest updates, etc. and it always comes up as an error...
  8. Blue screen of death with error code "BAD CONFIG INFO"

Blue screen of death with error code "BAD CONFIG INFO": I have using windows 10 in a dual boot set up with Ubuntu on my laptop, it was working just fine but suddenly it gave a BSoD with an error code "BAD CONFIG INFO". I don't know how to fix this, it would be a amazing if anyone could help me with this problem, because I...
  9. Blue Screen of Death BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO

Blue Screen of Death BAD SYSTEM CONFIG INFO: Hi, We had a power outage 2 nights ago, power is back on but when i turn on the computer i get thus error straight up. Any Ideas on how to fix it?...
  10. Bad system config info Blue Screen of Death

Bad system config info Blue Screen of Death: I keep getting a “bad system config info” error on my screen. It’s a blue screen error. I tried doing a bcdedit delete value and the path is an error. How do I fix this? Please help me asap...