Windows 10: StopCode crashing

Discus and support StopCode crashing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows stopcode blue screen, crashing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gloria A V Dueltgen, Sep 8, 2018.

1. StopCode crashing

windows stopcode blue screen, crashing

:)

Gloria A V Dueltgen, Sep 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 crashes with STOPCODE:

In last ten days my system has suddenly stopped and crashed five times with STOPCODE: Unexpected Store Exception

Checking the space out of total 342GB space only 76.7GB is used for C drive and 27.8GB is used for D drive.

Suggest the remedy.

Thanks

VimalSaxena, Sep 8, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 8, 2018
  4. StopCode crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

StopCode crashing

1. StopCode crashing - Similar Threads - StopCode crashing

2. Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS: My windows 11 is regularly crashing with a stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS. This was happening even a year ago, but it has become more frequent in the past 2-3 months. I have the recent memory dumps....
  3. Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11 regularly crashes with stopcode PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS: My windows 11 is regularly crashing with a stop code PAGE_FAULT_IN_NON_PAGED_AREA at NVLDDMKM.SYS. This was happening even a year ago, but it has become more frequent in the past 2-3 months. I have the recent memory dumps....
  4. Windows crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe, bug check is 0x00000133 and the stopcode was DPC...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe, bug check is 0x00000133 and the stopcode was DPC...: I recently bought this Acer Nitro V laptop on 6th of this month, I have been experiencing blue screen ever since i started playing a game, I need someone to see which driver is causing the problem. Here are my minidump files...
  5. Windows crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe, bug check is 0x00000133 and the stopcode was DPC...

Windows crashing due to ntoskrnl.exe, bug check is 0x00000133 and the stopcode was DPC...: I recently bought this Acer Nitro V laptop on 6th of this month, I have been experiencing blue screen ever since i started playing a game, I need someone to see which driver is causing the problem. Here are my minidump files...
  6. I build gaming pc it keeps crashing BSOD with different different stopcode like System...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    I build gaming pc it keeps crashing BSOD with different different stopcode like System...: My system-AMD ryzen 9 7900xGigabyte B650M gaming X AXAdata XPG caster 16gb 32gbPny 3080 12gbGigabyte aorus water x 360Cooler master td500 850 watt gold deepcool psuThings checked Windows 10/11 both Driver updated latestRAM emp off on checkMotherboard bios updated to latest...
  7. I build gaming pc it keeps crashing BSOD with different different stopcode like System...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I build gaming pc it keeps crashing BSOD with different different stopcode like System...: My system-AMD ryzen 9 7900xGigabyte B650M gaming X AXAdata XPG caster 16gb 32gbPny 3080 12gbGigabyte aorus water x 360Cooler master td500 850 watt gold deepcool psuThings checked Windows 10/11 both Driver updated latestRAM emp off on checkMotherboard bios updated to latest...
  8. I build gaming pc it keeps crashing BSOD with different different stopcode like System...

9. Computer keeps crashing everyday with stopcode: irql less than or equal to

Computer keeps crashing everyday with stopcode: irql less than or equal to: My computer randomly crashes at least once a day with the corresponding stopcode. The only time it doesn't give me a BSOD is when I'm actively playing a game. May I know how I can fix this?Here is a link where you can find the minidump file:...
  10. Computer keeps crashing everyday with stopcode: irql less than or equal to

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer keeps crashing everyday with stopcode: irql less than or equal to: My computer randomly crashes at least once a day with the corresponding stopcode. The only time it doesn't give me a BSOD is when I'm actively playing a game. May I know how I can fix this?Here is a link where you can find the minidump file:...