Windows 10: StopCode crashing

Discus and support StopCode crashing in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; windows stopcode blue screen, crashing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Gloria A V Dueltgen, Sep 8, 2018.

1. StopCode crashing

windows stopcode blue screen, crashing

:)

Gloria A V Dueltgen, Sep 8, 2018

2. Windows 10 crashes with STOPCODE:

In last ten days my system has suddenly stopped and crashed five times with STOPCODE: Unexpected Store Exception

Checking the space out of total 342GB space only 76.7GB is used for C drive and 27.8GB is used for D drive.

Suggest the remedy.

Thanks

VimalSaxena, Sep 8, 2018
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Sep 8, 2018
  4. StopCode crashing

all games crash!

ive watch my temps and both the cpu and gpu are within normal ranges. when it freezes it simply freezes the image and stops the sound. i must reboot to get back to windows.

Easy Rhino, Sep 8, 2018
Thema:

StopCode crashing

1. StopCode crashing - Similar Threads - StopCode crashing

2. Stopcode: memory Management

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopcode: memory Management: Hi I have been experiencing Blue screen Stop Code: Memory Management. Can someone tell me how to fix this please. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-memory-management/50835976-7730-4ad0-bcd7-b6632e740592
  3. windows stopcode error page fault in no paged area

windows stopcode error page fault in no paged area: I am getting a windows stop code message with page fault in non paged area, but only when I am on google chrome streaming a youtube video. It's not happening on explorer. But I have tried to uninstall and install chrome and it keeps happening. any ideas on what to do?...
  4. stopcode unexpected kernel mode trap

stopcode unexpected kernel mode trap: I am experiencing the stopcode unexpected kernel mode trap on computer. It resets itself then starts to boot to now avail... then comes up with stopcode unexpected kernel mode trap... then cant get windows up. I can go into advanced setting and boot but lose all applications...
  5. blue screen stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed

blue screen stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed: I posted a question with subject similar to above in this post and ViJay and Phillip replied to me with instructions and now I can't find my original question. In process of providing my reply to Phillip I encountered another blue screen stopcode message and restart. Do I...
  6. Blue screen with stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed

Blue screen with stopcode message and restart problem after updates installed: I have Dell Inspiron laptop, with Windows 10 V1803. The following abnormal behavior started after updates installed on 2/13/2019 and 02/14/2019. The laptop is in sleep mode, upon waking the laptop - it responds displaying the screen I was on when sleep started [e.g....
  7. Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error

Windows keeps restarting - stopcode registry error: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  8. windows stopcode restart happens regularly

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    windows stopcode restart happens regularly: message - pc has found issues -needs to restart. for information go to https: windows. com/stopcode https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-stopcode-restart-happens-regularly/30ccc7a6-ba77-4578-9e41-663f40bfc041"
  9. stopcode "inaccessible boot device" after power failure

stopcode "inaccessible boot device" after power failure: When I was working on my computer, there was a power failure. Now my computer only starts up and gives a blue screen with the text to search for a fix with stopcode "inaccessible boot device". The computer tries to fix this automatically but fails every time. Computers is...
  10. pc crashes with stopcode 0xc000021a while updating KB4343909

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    pc crashes with stopcode 0xc000021a while updating KB4343909: can't update KB4343909. crashes with stopcode 0xc000021a and goes into repair loop. need to revertpendingactions. windows update shows failed update - 0x800f0845. also tried to install from windows update catalogue. same thing happens....