Windows 10: stopcode error blue screen and window error

Discus and support stopcode error blue screen and window error in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi can I fix my computer with stopcode error and window reload problem .. this happened one time before when computer went offline of internet... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GladysHardin, Oct 10, 2018.

1. stopcode error blue screen and window error

hi can I fix my computer with stopcode error and window reload problem .. this happened one time before when computer went offline of internet

:)

GladysHardin, Oct 10, 2018

2. Windows error in cmuda.sys

Probably this:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/329293

*Smile stopcode error blue screen and window error :)

* Those B.S.O.D. stopcodes are your buddy... use them (the hex 0x000 stuff) because most of them have valid possible explanations given @ Microsoft!

APK

P.S.=> They're protecting you from damage... typically, when you are told that message ontop of the stopcode? It's saying that the program is looking for data in memory (a non-paged area IS in memory) & NOT finding it... apk

Alec§taar, Oct 10, 2018
  3. Gil deG Win User
    How to fix blue screen stopcode

Hi Willma,

If you are experiencing blue screen errors in your computer, we suggest that you refer to this

article
    for the step-by-step guide on how to fix blue screen errors.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Gil deG, Oct 10, 2018
  4. stopcode error blue screen and window error

Error. Blue Screen

Hi,

In addition to the above mentioned solutions by Community members, I would like to add the following:

Before we proceed I would like you to answer the following question:

• What is the make and model of your computer?

• Did you make any changes prior to the issue?
    The issue might occur due to Viruses, or something changing/deleting in Registry Files, a failure during Bootup, or a corrupt file which could be due to age of a computer or viruses or somebody tampering with files.

I suggest you to follow the step below:

Step

I suggest you to refer the article below and check if it helps:

Troubleshoot blue screen errors

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/troubleshoot-blue-screen-errors

Please get back to us with updated status, we will be happy to assist you.

Amrita Bhattacharjee, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

stopcode error blue screen and window error

1. stopcode error blue screen and window error - Similar Threads - stopcode error blue

2. Blue screen error with memory management stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error with memory management stopcode: Hey there! @DaveM121Already couple of months before i have got blue screen error with some different different stop codes but after that when i reinstalled my OS it was fixed and now i am getting bluescreen error with same stop code for three times. I am also attaching the...
  3. Blue screen error with memory management stopcode

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen error with memory management stopcode: Hey there! @DaveM121Already couple of months before i have got blue screen error with some different different stop codes but after that when i reinstalled my OS it was fixed and now i am getting bluescreen error with same stop code for three times. I am also attaching the...
  4. Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a: So while using a restore point in my acer nitro 5 an515-52 with windows 10, I got stuck in a blue screen error stopcode 0xc000021a loop. I tried to go back to restore point, open command prompt and even reset the pc but everything requires a password. But when I try to enter...
  5. Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a

Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a: So while using a restore point in my acer nitro 5 an515-52 with windows 10, I got stuck in a blue screen error stopcode 0xc000021a loop. I tried to go back to restore point, open command prompt and even reset the pc but everything requires a password. But when I try to enter...
  6. Blue Screen Error Stopcode 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  8. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

Blue screen error/ Stopcode: First my laptop went into the blue screen stop code error: system license violationI watched some videos online and I tried command prompt boot rec? I used two I don't know whether it clashed but the second one got interrupted Because of the first method I used. I used...
  9. Blue screen error/ Stopcode

10. Blue Screen stopcode: registry error

Blue Screen stopcode: registry error: It been like this for ages and i dont know what to do. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/blue-screen-stopcode-registry-error/85bdd407-6fe7-408d-bc73-e3330f1009d2