Windows 10: STOPCODE ERROR INACCESABLE BOOT DRIVE

Discus and support STOPCODE ERROR INACCESABLE BOOT DRIVE in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello, I have a windows 10 laptop, I shut it down 2 nights ago and when I re-opened it today I got this Stopcode error Inaccesable boot drive message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kianh1, Mar 16, 2019.

1. kianh1 Win User

STOPCODE ERROR INACCESABLE BOOT DRIVE

Hello, I have a windows 10 laptop, I shut it down 2 nights ago and when I re-opened it today I got this Stopcode error Inaccesable boot drive message on a blue screen. I tried wiping my ssd with the reset option it failed, I opened command prompt and i figured out my bootdrive switched from C:\ to x:\, how would I fix this, I cannot restore my pc, it was not an update, I have no recovery images, tried start up repair. Im desperate.

:)

kianh1, Mar 16, 2019

2. Windows XP Installation STOP: 0x0000007B Error

Inaccesable boot device error....try cheching the HDD cabling and power?

sneekypeet, Mar 16, 2019
  3. inaccesible boot device

Hi,

Thank you for contacting Microsoft Community. Your interest in Windows 10 is much appreciated.

The INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE bug check frequently occurs because of a boot device failure. During I/O system initialization, the boot device driver might have failed to initialize the boot device (typically a hard disk).

You may follow the below steps and check if it helps.

• Run Chkdsk /f /r on the system partition. You must restart the computer before the disk scan begins. If you cannot start the computer because of the error, use the Recovery Console and run Chkdsk /r.
    • If you cannot start the system in the last known good configuration, you should try to start off the Windows CD. Then, you can run Chkdsk from the Repair Console.
    Hope this information was helpful and do let us know if you need further assistance. We will be glad to assist.

Karthicka_R, Mar 16, 2019
  4. newtekie1 Win User

CD drive error

1) Close all open programs
    2) Click on Start, Run, and type REGEDIT and press Enter
    3) Click on the plus signs (+) next to the following folders

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    SYSTEM
    CurrentControlSet
    Control
    Class
    {4D36E965-E325-11CE-BFC1-08002BE10318}
    4) This folder is the DVD/CD-ROM Drive Class Description in the registry. Look for any of the following names in the right hand column.

UpperFilters
    LowerFilters
    UpperFilters.bak
    LowerFilters.bak
    5) If any of the above keys shown in step 4 are listed, right-click on them and choose Delete
    6) After deleting the keys, close the Registry Editor
    7) Reboot your computer
    8) Open My Computer and check to see if your CD or DVD drives have returned. You may also want to open Device Manager and verify that the yellow exclamation and error code on the CD or DVD drive is gone.

And it likely has something to do with the emulated drive you have listed there.

newtekie1, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

1. STOPCODE ERROR INACCESABLE BOOT DRIVE - Similar Threads - STOPCODE ERROR INACCESABLE

2. Blue screen inaccesible boot device

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Blue screen inaccesible boot device: Hello I need quick help pls I couldn’t sleep tonight because of the problem I have on my pc I watched tons of videos and none of them worked my pc can’t go in safe mod for some reason and my pc can’t find a boot file I use a hp pc I need help ty in advance...
  3. Blue screen inaccesible boot device

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue screen inaccesible boot device: Hello I need quick help pls I couldn’t sleep tonight because of the problem I have on my pc I watched tons of videos and none of them worked my pc can’t go in safe mod for some reason and my pc can’t find a boot file I use a hp pc I need help ty in advance...
  4. Booting from VHD gives "INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE" error

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Booting from VHD gives "INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE" error: I use Windows 10 but wanted to try 8.1, but i didn't wanted to clean install it on my main drive, so i created vhd and installed Windows 8.1 on it, but when it booted up, it gave me bluescreen "INACCESIBLE BOOT DEVICE"why?...
  5. Windows10 inaccesible boot device

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows10 inaccesible boot device: So, it started when suddenly on youtube when error came up that said ”error with sound rendering, please restart your computer” I restarted it and boom, inaccesible boot device and blue screen. I managed to log back in after restorin windows to earlier point, but still no...
  6. External hard drive inaccesable

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive inaccesable: My external hard drive does not appear in my files and I am unable to access it. The thing I don't understand is that it appears in disk management and in device management as online and running as it should, but despite this fact, it won't show up anywhere on my computer no...
  7. Inaccesible boot device

Inaccesible boot device: Hi. How can i fix this error? I tried numerous metods but it didn't work. I've also reset the Windows. This error occurs the first 3 times the PC reboots. Version 20H2 submitted by /u/szztefan [link] [comments]...
  8. Inaccesible boot device

Inaccesible boot device: So the other day my friend had a few drivers to update. He updated some but then there was one where he had to restart the pc after. Thats when windows got stuck on an automatic repair loop. Now when he starts the pc it says «Your computer is experiencing a problem and needs...
  9. Dell XPS 13 Hard Drive Boot Inaccesible Boot Device

Dell XPS 13 Hard Drive Boot Inaccesible Boot Device: ok before i take this laptop to a repair shop i needed to ask for help. This is my huge problem, i installed rollbax rx trail to test it, when it rebooted i saw the BSOD. I created a iso backup using macrium so i thought i was safe but i guess not. When it boots you see the...
  10. Inaccesable Flash Drive

Inaccesable Flash Drive: Anyone know how to recover a flash drive that’s suddenly become inaccessible? Here’s the issue, I plug in a 64gg SanDisk flash drive and click on it and Windows advises me to "Insert a disk, and then try again" [img] Anyway, anyone know how to recover this drive?...