Windows 10: Stopcode Error Machine Check Exception on Windows 10

Discus and support Stopcode Error Machine Check Exception on Windows 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I have received a Blue Screen Error Stopcode Error Machine Check Exception on Windows 10 on a Lenova Ideapad 320 after an automatic update of Windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by SharonFisk2, Mar 14, 2019.

1. Stopcode Error Machine Check Exception on Windows 10

I have received a Blue Screen Error Stopcode Error Machine Check Exception on Windows 10 on a Lenova Ideapad 320 after an automatic update of Windows 10 on 3-14-19. I had been having trouble with my laptop before the blue screen. The computer would randomly reboot or shut down and is working very slowly. I have recently installed OneDrive and have tried to sync my laptop, Kindle Fire 8 and Apple 6 mobile phone Please help...I miss my laptop.

:)

SharonFisk2, Mar 14, 2019

2. stopcode unexpected store exception

Hi,

In order for us to find out what causes the computer to get error message "stopcode unexpected store exception", we would like to gather more information:

• What activity were you doing when you received the error message?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Mar 14, 2019
  3. Anne Ros Win User
    BSOD MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION

Hi,

Machine Check Exception Freeze and Blue Screen Error is a bug check that indicates that a fatal machine exception has occurred on your system. Try running the blue screen error troubleshooter and follow the instructions on this
    article.

If the issue still persists, check the answer of SpiritX MS MVP, one of our community MVPs, and follow the steps he provided on this
    thread which were found helpful in resolving the issue.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post your query anytime.

Anne Ros, Mar 14, 2019
  4. Stopcode Error Machine Check Exception on Windows 10

MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION ERROR

I am using windows 8 OS while running suddenly getting error and shutdown. Look like BSOD actuall error is Machine check Exception.

How to resolve it?

ElayarajaR, Mar 14, 2019
Thema:

Stopcode Error Machine Check Exception on Windows 10

1. Stopcode Error Machine Check Exception on Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Stopcode Error Machine

2. Stopcode: Machine Check Exception. How do I fix this?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopcode: Machine Check Exception. How do I fix this?: Hi, Recently I built my first pc, I installed the windows 10 OS via USB, set up goes smoothly. I install a driver for my WiFi card via a different USB stick to get it to work, and once I have a Internet connection asus Q-Installer says it will automatically find and install...
  3. machine check exception

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    machine check exception: machine check exception? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/machine-check-exception/e6ac8158-540e-4661-ad22-4a5666481592
  4. Machine Check Exception Error

Machine Check Exception Error: For the past several months, I have occasionally gotten a Machine Check Exception Error. It will ALWAYS happen when playing certain video games, for instances Hearthstone or Risk of Rain, but it does not happen when playing other games, like Overwatch, Skyrim, or Smite. It...
  5. machine check exception error! help

machine check exception error! help: I was playing game and then my pc froze after that I get blue screen error that says MACHINE_CHECK_EXCEPTION Event viewer dump: Version=1 EventType=BlueScreen EventTime=132344489219660202 ReportType=4 Consent=1 UploadTime=132344490098159125 ReportStatus=268435556...
  6. Machine Check Exception Error

Machine Check Exception Error: HI Guys, Been having crashed while playing Dota 2 on my PC. Just random crashes out of the game, I'll still be able to reboot the game after the game crashes. However, the last crash i had was a BSOD with a machine check exception error. Was able to restart the pc and...
  7. Windows 10 machine check exception

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 machine check exception: Hello, This has gone on for months and I have literally tried EVERYTHING I can but to no avail. I have a HP HPE-170a desktop and it runs Windows 7 perfectly, it also runs Windows 8/8.1 perfectly... whenever I install Windows 10 it runs fine, until It downloads an update....
  8. machine exception check

machine exception check: Hello, I'm having some issues with booting my laptop. Sometimes the boot logo gets stuck and I need to restart laptop several times. It usually boots after the third restart, but recently it gives me BSOD sometimes with machine exception check error and other times it boots...
  9. BSOD 'Machine Check Exception' Error

BSOD 'Machine Check Exception' Error: Can anyone help figure this one out? Last night Defender was updated. No new hardware installed. This morning the machine freezes and I've also had a BSOD with 'Machine check exception' error. Experienced similar freezes last week with a 'Driver power state failure'...
  10. BSOD error 'Machine Check Exception'

BSOD error 'Machine Check Exception': Right after Windows online upgrade from 7 to 10 there where no problems, no BSOD's, no crashes at all.In the mean time, no hardware changes, nothing of that.At first, after the first updates a crash occured once a month with 'Machine Check Exception' error.Then after updates...