Windows 10: Stopcode: Irql not less or equal - Blue screens after several hours of being active.

Discus and support Stopcode: Irql not less or equal - Blue screens after several hours of being active. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Good day, I've had several instances where my computer will freeze at apparently random intervals and restart, mostly after several hours of uptime... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by DW_667, Oct 1, 2020.

1. DW_667 Win User

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal - Blue screens after several hours of being active.

Good day,

I've had several instances where my computer will freeze at apparently random intervals and restart, mostly after several hours of uptime and intense activity, such as with tasks running AVX-512 steps, and not with sudden spikes of high intensity instructions or similar. Mostly, encoding videos, playing games or while folding protein.

Considering this seems to be happening more often, I'm willing to take a chance and report it here, where hopefully any advisor can see what is causing these issues.

I'd suspect a driver, but I wouldn't be sure which one, or where and when it's causing the issue.

Thank you for your time.

You can find the corresponding .dmp file to the latest crash in the following link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-N3hK3IzxpNQNK1nK-Gk46O4JtzB9Uxv/view?usp=sharing

:)

DW_667, Oct 1, 2020

2. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

I have two brand new Windows 10 computers that are almost identical. Only one or two programs added: MoveMouse and Office. But one of the computers gets a stopcode: irql not less or equal when I leave it on overnight. The other doesn't. Windows is
    completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected, . Not sure if past troubleshooting tips still apply in this instance.

StevenSiegel1, Oct 1, 2020
  3. Blue screen with "irql not less or equal"

System is WIN10, recent clean install, with some common software installed.

Hardware is Lenovo T440s with SSD and memory upgraded.

The blue screen is random about once every week or once every two weeks. It always shows "irql not less or equal"

Before Win10, I was using Win7. It also crashes with blue screen occasionally.

I am not sure what is causing the problem.

I found the dump file which is shared by the onedrive link, and there is only one file in the minidump folder.

Any suggestion and help is highly appreciated.

Error

computation, Oct 1, 2020
  4. Blakeduf Win User

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal - Blue screens after several hours of being active.

Blue screen "driver irql not less or equal

My computer have the blue screen error "driver irql not less or equal" and I cant start my pc to update driver,remove programs or scan for hard disk problems.

Blakeduf, Oct 1, 2020
Thema:

1. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal - Blue screens after several hours of being active. - Similar Threads - Stopcode Irql less

2. IRQL Not Less or Equal crash to blue screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    IRQL Not Less or Equal crash to blue screen: Not sure what i should do about this i have run a driver test and it says wudfrd.sys was the problem not sure where to go from here as i don't know what that even is? Thanks...
  3. I often experience blue screen with stopcode "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL".

I often experience blue screen with stopcode "IRQL NOT LESS OR EQUAL".: I used Event Viewer to diagnose the error. Here are some causes that I found: 1. "Miniport Qualcomm Atheros QCA9377 Wireless Network Adapter #2, {efc3fcf8-c0ee-4276-b3b8-48215e1c71e4}, had event Fatal error: The miniport has detected an internal error." 2....
  4. IRQL not less or equal blue screen

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    IRQL not less or equal blue screen: I have been getting blue screens for the past month on my 6 month old custom built pc. IRQL not less or equal is the most recent error message I've gotten(I was playing Dishonored 2 at the time). I've Googled the error messages I've gotten in the past, and they most often...
  5. IRQL not less or equal. Blue Screen of death.

IRQL not less or equal. Blue Screen of death.: Hi, I built this PC about 2 months ago now and i have been having lots of blue screen of death crashes. i have tried reinstalling drivers from the provided disk and from the manufacturers website. I even tried reinstalling windows. I have read alot about the irql bsod and...
  6. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: my pc just freezes.. need som help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-irql-not-less-or-equal/0f6ebc24-fec7-4202-86e4-20a94c4112bd
  7. Blue Screen of death - IRQL, not less or equal

Blue Screen of death - IRQL, not less or equal: Hello, I got a problem this past few weeks (months?) with my computer that keep crashing. When the computer crash, I see the following message: Stop code: IRQL, not less or equal. I visited the event viewer and I saw that information: - System - Provider [ Name]...
  8. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: Brand new pc and keep getting this error among some others. Tried installing all the newest drivers I could and nothing worked. minidump file: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1p6cME-dn7alfFNPnKYD6ussoGOUXVk-k/view...
  9. Blue screen IRQL not less or equal

Blue screen IRQL not less or equal: Log Name: System Source: Microsoft-Windows-WER-SystemErrorReporting Date: 7/9/2019 2:08:37 PM Event ID: 1001 Task Category: None Level: Error Keywords: Classic User: N/A Computer: HellBox Description: The computer has...
  10. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: I have two brand new Windows 10 computers that are almost identical. Only one or two programs added: MoveMouse and Office. But one of the computers gets a stopcode: irql not less or equal when I leave it on overnight. The other doesn't. Windows is completely up to date,...