Windows 10: Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Discus and support Stopcode: Irql not less or equal in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hello today I was playing Destiny 2 and simply alt tabbed and then my system crashed with the bsod error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I had been getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by JonathanIberri-Gutierrez, Jan 27, 2021.

1. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Hello today I was playing Destiny 2 and simply alt tabbed and then my system crashed with the bsod error IRQL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL. I had been getting a reference by pointer bsod error a few days before this so I had done a windows reset which only kept my personal files but removed all apps. I ran memtest86+ and the windows memory diagnostic to see if there was any errors found and both found nothing. I made copies of what windbg has said after I entered the minidumps into the debugger. I couldn't find how to zip up the files so I simply saved the debugger outputs. Any help would be appreciated since I cannot determine what is causing these bsods even after a windows reset. I'm also struggling to determine what the debugger is saying caused the blue screen besides being associated with ntoskrnl.exe however I have read that ntoskrnl.exe itself does not cause the crash but something else leads to its failure therefore causing the crash. I am not overclocking any of my components outside of the xmp profile provided by the ram manufacture but I used it for years without any issues. I am undervolting both my cpu and gpu but when put under stress tests nothing crashes even after hours. The bsods are very random and have only happened when i've alt tabbed. I did have a program called project lasso installed which would manage system priorities so when I alt tabbed it would lower game priority so I am wondering if that could have anything to do with it. below are the files showing the debugger logs. The first is the most recent bsod and the second link is from 6 days ago.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgkKJ1jP5IHU621B0_GLZGzUG8tD?e=8PTmdp

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AgkKJ1jP5IHU626tFMOGLwUel_KN?e=wGYfCR

:)

JonathanIberri-Gutierrez, Jan 27, 2021

2. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

I have two brand new Windows 10 computers that are almost identical. Only one or two programs added: MoveMouse and Office. But one of the computers gets a stopcode: irql not less or equal when I leave it on overnight. The other doesn't. Windows is
    completely up to date, only essential hardware is connected, . Not sure if past troubleshooting tips still apply in this instance.

StevenSiegel1, Jan 27, 2021
  3. tmhanser Win User
    Windows 10 BSOD: Stopcode - Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

This is driving me nuts for weeks now. I followed a suggestion to prevent Windows from automatically restarting when this happens, so I get a chance to jot down this information on the BSOD:

Windows.com/Stopcode

Stopcode: Driver IRQL Not Less or Equal

What Failed: IaStoreA.sys

I've checked the C: drive for errors and it checked out fine. What else can I do? Any suggestions?

I can flatten the drive and reinstall if necessary, but if this is caused by a Windows update, I'll start all over again.

Also, I notice this machine (Dell Precision T3600) has a habit of booting all by itself and I'm stuck on a black screen. Apparently this is a common problem right now, also.

Need some help, please. Thanks!

tmhanser, Jan 27, 2021
  4. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode error

I get a stopcode error when I try to play an avi video-Driver IRQL not less or equal. Can this be fixed?

WalterHoover, Jan 27, 2021
Thema:

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

1. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal - Similar Threads - Stopcode Irql less

2. IRQL not less or equal stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    IRQL not less or equal stopcode: Hi forum,Since building this PC around mid-october ive been getting ''random'' BSODS. With that I mean to say everytime it bluescreens I get a different stopcode. Since this is a completely new PC I am at a loss for what the problem could me. The last one was a IRQL Not Less...
  3. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: Hello,Sometimes my Pc has the Stopcode: Irql not less or equal -bluescreen. I dont know why this happens. Would be nice if somebody would help me. The following link is to my minidump folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUXdo99d-MIhWSoggpjKJZFdkWi...
  4. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: Hello,Sometimes my Pc has the Stopcode: Irql not less or equal -bluescreen. I dont know why this happens. Would be nice if somebody would help me. The following link is to my minidump folder: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjUXdo99d-MIhWSoggpjKJZFdkWi...
  5. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: I keep getting the blue screen with this message. Starting happening a few days ago but is getting more frequent. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-irql-not-less-or-equal/e08ffbc0-6b57-4e1a-a166-c224bfcff4ae
  6. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: I am having blue screen issues and have been having issues for a very long time, although now less frequently. I checked all my hardware like CPU, GPU, ram, hard drives by swapping them out with other new parts. I have reset windows. I have done many things but I can never...
  7. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: I am having blue screen issues and have been having issues for a very long time, although now less frequently. I checked all my hardware like CPU, GPU, ram, hard drives by swapping them out with other new parts. I have reset windows. I have done many things but I can never...
  8. irql not less or equal stopcode

in Windows 10 Gaming
    irql not less or equal stopcode: The stopcode happens a lot especially when playing games. Have reinstalled gpu driver but stopcode still showing up. dmp file was upload to google drive. https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DClwNg_sXRuHDCkok8hmjQBfSlxos_h-/view?usp=sharingThank you....
  9. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: My computer often appears stop code, and my Windows version is up to date, and the driver of my hardware is up to date, how should I solve this problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-irql-not-less-or-equal/f14ebd79-2e7e-4f4a-ab8f-44001c6ea8cd
  10. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: I updated my graphics card AMD Radeon 6700XT then this came out. I tried to do every solution that I can find and I already change my RAM as well. I still get BSOD every time....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. irql not less or equal undercoat cpu