Windows 10: Stopcode: KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED on Window 10

Discus and support Stopcode: KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED on Window 10 in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Has anyone had this problem? My HP won't let me even boot to safe mode. When it is powered on it gives manufacturer name with spinning circles then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by EmptyHoff, Sep 18, 2018.

1. EmptyHoff Win User

Stopcode: KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED on Window 10

Has anyone had this problem? My HP won't let me even boot to safe mode. When it is powered on it gives manufacturer name with spinning circles then sits for several minutes when the spinning dots then black screen for about 20 or 30 minutes then I get the BSOD with the following error code. It tells me to go to www.microsoft.com/stopcode and then says the stopcode is KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED. The computer won't go farther than that. It ends in a BSOD and won't even let me into the bios to change the boot sequence or get to the Safemode launching option.

Thanks in advance

:)

EmptyHoff, Sep 18, 2018

2. stopcode: kmode exception not handled

The problem occurred after installed insider.

Stopcode: kmode exception not handled

Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Microsoft Store

wannaratmankong, Sep 18, 2018
  3. Windows 10 - KMODE exception not handled

I am using windows 10 and the problem occurred after the anniversary update. I am using a Dell Inspiron computer. The error is stopcode "KMODE exception not handled"

LeeGlotzback, Sep 18, 2018
  4. TommyEke Win User

TommyEke, Sep 18, 2018
Thema:

1. Stopcode: KMODE EXEPTION NOT HANDLED on Window 10 - Similar Threads - Stopcode KMODE EXEPTION

2. Kmode exeption not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode exeption not handled: My screen is stuck on the blue screen but it says the update is complete. I can't turn it off and the laptop is really hot. Please help. I have a lot of files on my computer I can't lose!...
  3. Kmode exeption not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Kmode exeption not handled: My screen is stuck on the blue screen but it says the update is complete. I can't turn it off and the laptop is really hot. Please help. I have a lot of files on my computer I can't lose!...
  4. Kmode exeption not handled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Kmode exeption not handled

6. Kmode exeption not handled

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Kmode exeption not handled

8. kmode not handled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    kmode not handled: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao43Gqj63YXQbzNfiLClnl0V9OY?e=pVQ32v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmode-not-handled/9928de96-7697-41eb-9fd6-36698e422245
  9. kmode not handled

kmode not handled: https://1drv.ms/u/s!Ao43Gqj63YXQbzNfiLClnl0V9OY?e=pVQ32v https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/kmode-not-handled/9928de96-7697-41eb-9fd6-36698e422245
  10. Kmode exeption not handeld

Kmode exeption not handeld: Today on saturday may 9 2020 i was watching youtube and using discord on my omen desktop when out of the blue no pun intended a blue screen appears at first i let it restart and it let me login afterwards but it happened 2 more times then it went to recovery screen i looked...