Windows 10: Stopcode: Multiple IRP Complete Requests

Discus and support Stopcode: Multiple IRP Complete Requests in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I've been getting the bsod when accessing a drive in disk management or in diskpart. Can I upload the dump file and have it looked at? If so, how?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by starfall212, Nov 20, 2020.

1. Stopcode: Multiple IRP Complete Requests

Hi, I've been getting the bsod when accessing a drive in disk management or in diskpart. Can I upload the dump file and have it looked at? If so, how?

:)

starfall212, Nov 20, 2020

2. Stopcode: MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS

I've been getting a few unusual blue screen errors in the last week with a Stopcode: MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS.

It advises I go to microsoft.com for the fix. But there doesn't appear to show one.

Does anyone have any clues?

I am operating on Windows 10. And my laptop (Sony Vaio VPCEJ) is now much slower.

I've tried to do a System Restore but my laptop now says it can't do this as my PC was updated more than 10 days ago.

I'd be grateful for any advice before I leave it at a computer shop to be checked out.

Thank you.

HumptyDumpty1960, Nov 20, 2020
  3. HH94] Win User
    Multiple IRP Complete Requests --> Added MSInfo & DMP file as .rar

Hi,

Everytime I open the lid of my laptop to return from sleep mode, I get the same blue screen indicating with the following stopcode: Multiple IRP complete requests. This started after I did a complete reset last week. I updated all drivers but it still persists.

This thread:

BSOD Finding and fixing them

Indicated what I should do to let someone with more experience inspect this situation. I followed the steps and put the Dmp file, system settings and MSInfo in my onedrive:

Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

Please let me know if this is not the right place to ask these kind of questions and preferably let me know where I should ask them.

Thanks in advance.

HH94

HH94], Nov 20, 2020
  4. Stopcode: Multiple IRP Complete Requests

Adobe Flash causing Multiple IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS Error

Hello,

My PC began having "Multiple IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS Errors" and blue screens. Upon checking latest updates, I noticed Adobe Flash updated on 9/9/2020. Today I deleted this update and the PC is now ok. Can any verify if they had the same issue?

Thanks,

John

Mudcatgrant309, Nov 20, 2020
Thema:

Stopcode: Multiple IRP Complete Requests

1. Stopcode: Multiple IRP Complete Requests - Similar Threads - Stopcode Multiple IRP

2. BSOD Multiple IRP Complete Requests, usbxhci.sys

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD Multiple IRP Complete Requests, usbxhci.sys: Hello,I recently purchased a Powerspec G440 running Windows 11, and in my 3 or so weeks of ownership I've experienced 2 different BSOD's.First was a "Attempted Switch From DPC" BSOD that created a dump file I shared on here previously, the file did not mention any specific...
  3. BSOD Multiple IRP Complete Requests, usbxhci.sys

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD Multiple IRP Complete Requests, usbxhci.sys: Hello,I recently purchased a Powerspec G440 running Windows 11, and in my 3 or so weeks of ownership I've experienced 2 different BSOD's.First was a "Attempted Switch From DPC" BSOD that created a dump file I shared on here previously, the file did not mention any specific...
  4. Multiple IRP Complete Request

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Multiple IRP Complete Request: Whenever I try to run my game a blue screen appear saying the error is multiple irp complete requests. I already done a couple of times resetting windows into its factory reset setting. But when i troubleshoot again it always the hardware changes might not have been detected....
  5. Multiple IRP Complete Request

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Multiple IRP Complete Request: Whenever I try to run my game a blue screen appear saying the error is multiple irp complete requests. I already done a couple of times resetting windows into its factory reset setting. But when i troubleshoot again it always the hardware changes might not have been detected....
  6. Again - Multiple IRP Complete Requests

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Again - Multiple IRP Complete Requests: In reference to my other posting HERE Happened again this morning Nov 29, 2020 when I went to start my day and fired up the system. Same BSOD. Updated the chipset latest and bios the latest from Dell and everything has been fine since the last time until this morning. My...
  7. Stop Code: Multiple IRP Complete Requests

Stop Code: Multiple IRP Complete Requests: Hi, I've been getting the bsod when accessing a drive in disk management or in diskpart. Can I upload the dump file and have it looked at? If so, how?...
  8. Stop code: Multiple IRP Complete Requests

Stop code: Multiple IRP Complete Requests: I've had this popup three times since late 2019...the last two were in October 2020 and now in November 2020. Stop code: MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS I seen another post where it's instructed to get the dmp files and a sysinfo32 zipped up to send. I have this in...
  9. [Error] Multiple IRP Complete Requests

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    [Error] Multiple IRP Complete Requests: Rebuilding a PC now. New motherboard, new CPU, wiped and reformatted SSDs, new RAM. Getting this error when I try to install windows. I've tried multiple USBs. Completely out of ideas. Windows is not installed - everything is wiped and freshly reformatted. I'm at a loss - it...
  10. BSOD MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    BSOD MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS: Whenever I have someone connect to my PC using Teamviewer, I constantly get this error. MULTIPLE IRP COMPLETE REQUESTS. It only happens when Teamviewer is active over a 4G connection. The 4G is a Telstra USB dongle. I have tried uninstall and re-install of Teamviewer and also...