Windows 10: stopcode

Discus and support stopcode in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; why is my windows 2010 consistently shutting down with a STOPCODE error message... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RalphHernandez2, Apr 8, 2019.

1. stopcode

why is my windows 2010 consistently shutting down with a STOPCODE error message

:)

RalphHernandez2, Apr 8, 2019

2. stopcode unexpected store exception

Hi,

In order for us to find out what causes the computer to get error message "stopcode unexpected store exception", we would like to gather more information:

• What activity were you doing when you received the error message?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Http://windows.com/stopcode

Q: Http://windows.com/stopcode

With the original upgrade to Windows 10 there were no problems running any program or other activity until there was an update to Windows 10 when the "Windows.com/stopcode" problem started. I updated, as suggested, all the conceivable drivers and the problem
    still persisted. I set the PC for slow startup and no difference. Some time later for about a month or so the Stopcode issue seemed to go away. Then all of a sudden a "Kmode Extension not handled" problem arose. I again tried to fix the problem as suggested,
    and now the Stopcode problem resurfaced.

Not sure how to handle this. all the drivers are updated the PC is in slow startup and what else can I set the PC to to prevent this harassing issue. I would appreciate any help possible.

KevinAnderson1, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Debzzz Win User

stopcode

windows.com / stopcode

Modem etc all connected to NBN, I an using my wireless lap top and is working fine.

My main desktop in study/office is saying no Internet. Ran troubleshooter and advised to use a recommended fix as administrator. So pressed fix, message came up that computer would be restarted. This happened and a blue screen came up

Sending report 100% and then windows.com / stopcode then Stopcode: Bugcode NDIS DRIVER

Still unable to access computer, and blue screen still there????

Any suggestions???

Thanks

***Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.***

Debzzz, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

stopcode

1. stopcode - Similar Threads - stopcode

2. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  3. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...: My computer crashed, and when I power it on, it loads the manufacturer logo and then the blue screen "Windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it reboots and does the cycle again - manufacturer logo, blue screen, manufacturer logo,...
  4. "windows encountered a problem and needs to restart." Stopcode: registry error. Then it...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.: Microsoft Surface Book 2 15", Windows 10I've tried various troubleshooting steps, run all the diagnostic tools usually recommended, scanned everything that can be scanned and no errors have been detected with any hardware or any drivers. Stopcodes encountered include: MEMORY...
  6. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.: Microsoft Surface Book 2 15", Windows 10I've tried various troubleshooting steps, run all the diagnostic tools usually recommended, scanned everything that can be scanned and no errors have been detected with any hardware or any drivers. Stopcodes encountered include: MEMORY...
  7. W10: Frequent Blue Screening, various stopcodes dumps included.

8. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: Hello,I have been getting BSOD at random times over the last weeks with error: Stopcode: Irql not less or equal.Following instructions given to other similar errors, I've uploaded the contents of C:\Windows\Minidump to:...
  9. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Stopcode: Irql not less or equal: Hello,I have been getting BSOD at random times over the last weeks with error: Stopcode: Irql not less or equal.Following instructions given to other similar errors, I've uploaded the contents of C:\Windows\Minidump to:...
  10. Stopcode: Irql not less or equal

Users found this page by searching for:

1. aplicativosgratis para resolver stopcode