Windows 10: stopcode

Discus and support stopcode in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Restart every 4 minutes when connected with internet. Blue screen always says that check www.windows/stopcode without any specific isue. Messege in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by novyXX, May 21, 2020.

1. novyXX Win User

stopcode

Restart every 4 minutes when connected with internet. Blue screen always says that check www.windows/stopcode without any specific isue. Messege in blue screen not full.

Usually, after restart, battery got empty even full for first time.stopcode [​IMG]

:)

novyXX, May 21, 2020

2. stopcode unexpected store exception

Hi,

In order for us to find out what causes the computer to get error message "stopcode unexpected store exception", we would like to gather more information:

• What activity were you doing when you received the error message?
    • Can you send us a screenshot of the error message?
    • What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far?
    • Did you make any recent changes prior to this issue?

Regards.

Dennis Mop, May 21, 2020
  3. WinSoe20 Win User
    How to solve stopcode?

"Windows.com/stopcode" problem started again. I updated, as suggested,and the problem still persisted. Some time later for about a month or so the Stopcode issue seemed to go away. It appeared again.

WinSoe20, May 21, 2020
  4. stopcode

Http://windows.com/stopcode

Q: Http://windows.com/stopcode

With the original upgrade to Windows 10 there were no problems running any program or other activity until there was an update to Windows 10 when the "Windows.com/stopcode" problem started. I updated, as suggested, all the conceivable drivers and the problem
    still persisted. I set the PC for slow startup and no difference. Some time later for about a month or so the Stopcode issue seemed to go away. Then all of a sudden a "Kmode Extension not handled" problem arose. I again tried to fix the problem as suggested,
    and now the Stopcode problem resurfaced.

Not sure how to handle this. all the drivers are updated the PC is in slow startup and what else can I set the PC to to prevent this harassing issue. I would appreciate any help possible.

KevinAnderson1, May 21, 2020
Thema:

stopcode

1. stopcode - Similar Threads - stopcode

2. stopcode 0xc000021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    stopcode 0xc000021a: I'm getting an error stopcode 0xc000021a and it says it will restart and it just shuts down https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-0xc000021a/36055d0a-8da6-4928-8ab1-286f4899cb29
  3. How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How to fix random Blue Screens with stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER: Hi. I built a new PC a few days ago, and I've been getting random Blue Screens all with the same stopcode: THREAD_STUCK_IN_DEVICE_DRIVER. It's brand new, Windows was installed on it a couple of days ago, so I'm not sure what's causing it. I searched around and apparently it's...
  4. ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD with stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

ntoskrnl.exe caused BSOD with stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: WIndows 10 64 bit According to dump file analyzer the ntoskrnl.exe is causing the BSOD. The most recent BSOD occurred after the latest Windows update but it did occur before the update on very rare occasions. Link to minidump and MSInfo32 files:...
  5. BSOD with stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED

BSOD with stopcode: SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED: WIndows 10 64 bit BSOD SYSTEM THREAD EXCEPTION NOT HANDLED error usually occur while watching a Youtube video on google Chrome at random occasions. The most recent BSOD occurred after the latest Windows update but it did occur before the update. Link to minidump and...
  6. Showing stopcode error Critical Process Died

Showing stopcode error Critical Process Died: I recently did a system restore and it was successful but it stick after I logged in and I forced shutdown ny PC. The next time I booted it was showing a Critical Process Died error. I tried everything in the troubleshooting. I tired system restore again but when I select...
  7. BSOD stopcode "thread stuck in device driver"

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BSOD stopcode "thread stuck in device driver": Just finished asking a question re BSOD and it happened again ! Did my first question get thru ? What can I do now - I have already uninstalled the most recent software installation. Help please....
  8. stopcode 0x80070570

stopcode 0x80070570: keep getting 0x80070570 how do I fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcode-0x80070570/71aab37c-d804-42e6-beb9-fff72fb6d815
  9. PLEASE HELP - Stopcodes

PLEASE HELP - Stopcodes: I am using a 3D modeling and animation program, Blender. On my old laptop, I had absolutely NO problem running it.. I got this new laptop .. it has Windows 10 version 1909 10.0.18363 I can search the net, I can watch Videos, I can use my Blender program to model...
  10. Stopcode/DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

Stopcode/DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: I keep getting this coming up when logging in. Not sure what to do about it. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stopcodedpcwatchdogviolation/bdf5724f-befd-45d9-b96c-aec7286d7bf3

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows.com stopcode

2. windows.com/stopcode