Windows 10: STOPCODES crashing system 2 or 3 times a session.

Discus and support STOPCODES crashing system 2 or 3 times a session. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Hi, I am getting stopcodes 2 or 3 times a day, they are not always the same, I can remember at least 3 different codes. CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Nick_8888, Jul 28, 2019.

1. Nick_8888 Win User

STOPCODES crashing system 2 or 3 times a session.

Hi,

I am getting stopcodes 2 or 3 times a day, they are not always the same, I can remember at least 3 different codes.

• CRITICAL_PROCESS_DIED
    • PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA
    • SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION

The main issue is that Windows 10 is no longer bothering to collect any data. I just hangs on 0%. I've left the PC on for over an hour and when I check back it's still showing 0%.

I would appreciate it if you could point me to any patch to fix this, Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Nick.

:)

Nick_8888, Jul 28, 2019

2. Windows 10 crashes with STOPCODE:

In last ten days my system has suddenly stopped and crashed five times with STOPCODE: Unexpected Store Exception

Checking the space out of total 342GB space only 76.7GB is used for C drive and 27.8GB is used for D drive.

Suggest the remedy.

Thanks

VimalSaxena, Jul 28, 2019
  3. peach1971 Win User
    all games crash!

I suggest you run rthdribl > http://www.daionet.gr.jp/~masa/archives/rthdribl_1_2.zip
    Increase the window size step by step and watch your vga temps permanently.
    What happens?
    If it crashes, run at stock speeds as suggested before and retry.

P.S.: When your system locks, does the display signal turn off after a time?
    Stuttering sound or no sound at all when freezing?
    What X1800XT model do you own exactly?

peach1971, Jul 28, 2019
  4. SSteward Win User

System crashes, 3 times now.

So, since having installed Windows 10 I have had 3 system crashes. 2 times I had to hard reset the system, the last time it tried rebooting itself and failed. Checking the event viewer shows all 3 crashes have been logged, but the information is useless
    to me. I am wondering if there is a way to send these reports into microsoft so that maybe we can find out why I am having system crashes?

SSteward, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

1. STOPCODES crashing system 2 or 3 times a session. - Similar Threads - STOPCODES crashing system

2. Stopcodes 1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 2.REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION 3.MEMORY MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stopcodes 1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 2.REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION 3.MEMORY MANAGEMENT: Lately I have observed that my laptop hangs frequently and is restarting by itself after a blue screen with the below stopcodes in multiple instances.1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 2.REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION 3.MEMORY MANAGEMENT How do I fix them, I have seen few...
  3. Stopcodes 1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 2.REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION 3.MEMORY MANAGEMENT

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stopcodes 1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 2.REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION 3.MEMORY MANAGEMENT: Lately I have observed that my laptop hangs frequently and is restarting by itself after a blue screen with the below stopcodes in multiple instances.1. UNEXPECTED_STORE_EXCEPTION 2.REGISTRY_FILTER_DRIVER_EXCEPTION 3.MEMORY MANAGEMENT How do I fix them, I have seen few...
  4. System crashes 1-2 times a week

System crashes 1-2 times a week: My Windows 10 system started crashing a few months ago. It crashes once or twice a week. I think it was around the time of some new VPN software Perimeter81 was installed.Here is a link to the crashdump file. Its in OneDrive. Let me know if its not...
  5. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Gaming
    System crashes 1-2 times a week: My Windows 10 system started crashing a few months ago. It crashes once or twice a week. I think it was around the time of some new VPN software Perimeter81 was installed.Here is a link to the crashdump file. Its in OneDrive. Let me know if its not...
  6. System crashes 1-2 times a week

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.: Hello, I have been having a continuous problem with my computer where it will crash 2-3 times almost every time I boot it up. I have searched for solutions to my problem for months. and have been unsuccessful. I cannot find a correlation for how it crashes. Sometimes it is...
  8. My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.

My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.: Hello, I have been having a continuous problem with my computer where it will crash 2-3 times almost every time I boot it up. I have searched for solutions to my problem for months. and have been unsuccessful. I cannot find a correlation for how it crashes. Sometimes it is...
  9. My PC is crashing 2-3 times a day.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  10. PC Crashed 2-3 times before it's stable

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    PC Crashed 2-3 times before it's stable: Hi, I just upgrade myself a new rig for light gaming here is the spec: - Generic B75 board non EUFI bios - AMI -X-Star brand - i5 3570 - 8gb ram 1333 mhz - 512 gb SSD - rx 580 4gb I installed all the driver for the board LAN, Sound and Chipset and the VGA driver...