Windows 10: stope code :0xc00021a

Discus and support stope code :0xc00021a in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; how to solve stop code :0xc0000221a https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stope-code-0xc00021a/fc76481d-7c96-451f-af98-72d6177c53d8 Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BhaSh, Apr 22, 2020.

1. BhaSh Win User

stope code :0xc00021a

how to solve stop code :0xc0000221a

:)

BhaSh, Apr 22, 2020
  2. Mary 578 Win User

Tried Reseting my laptop but now receiving a stop code 0xc00021a

Hi I am looking for some help.

And many thanks in advance to anyone who can.

Last week my computer started displaying the blue screen of death. with critical process died being the code.

I was able to enter by shift>Restart etc, but no matter what I did to resolve the problem it still remained.

Today I decided the only alternative was to totally reset my computer, It managed it until it had reset by 82% then the blue screen of death was back, only this time it had a stop code>0xc00021a and this time It just continuously keeps restarting and immediately
    shuts back down leaving me no option of doing anything at all.

Please help thanks.

Mary 578, Apr 22, 2020
  3. trt740 Win User
    Post your source for the best Stepping for Amd 64's and Optys

Post your Stepping and o/c for Amd 64's Am2 /939 and Optys

can anyone point me in the direction of a good site which lists stepping codes for which cpu's over clock the best

trt740, Apr 22, 2020
  4. JackBrace Win User

BSOD and error code 0xc00021a on Windows 10.

Original Title: Blue screen

I have recently bought a Samsung 850 Evo and installed windows onto it. After almost every reboot of my computer however, I have experienced BSODs with a variety of error messages including 0xc00021a (the one I had most recently). I have had to reinstall
    windows multiple times within the last week as automatic repair, booting into safe mode, running chkdsk and resetting does nothing.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

PC specs (If useful at all):

Intel i7 2600

AMD r9 270x

Asus P8H61 Plus motherboard

800w 80+ bronze psu (Don't know the brand)

8gb Ram

Windows 10 Home

JackBrace, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

1. stope code :0xc00021a - Similar Threads - stope code 0xc00021a

2. Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10: As the title says, I was attempting a fresh install of windows 10. It was almost finished when it froze and I had to restart. Now I’m getting this stop code. Any way to fix this?...
  3. Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10: As the title says, I was attempting a fresh install of windows 10. It was almost finished when it froze and I had to restart. Now I’m getting this stop code. Any way to fix this?...
  4. Stop code 0xc00021a after attempted install of windows 10

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Blue Screen stope code- irql not less or equal

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Blue Screen stope code- irql not less or equal: I was getting a lot of stop codes for a while so I wiped my computer and did a fresh restart but now I just got the stop code irql not less or equal. if anyone could help it would be appreciatedMinidump-https://1drv.ms/u/s!AipDR_sAFydUiAoJL_zqxTPuzwo7?e=NOqKWi...
  6. Lenovo computer won't boot and gives error code 0xc00021a

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Lenovo computer won't boot and gives error code 0xc00021a: I have a Lenovo desktop with Windows 10. I tried factory reset and it didn't work. It seemed to take a long time to restore and then shuts down. Now the computer does not start. Every time I try to start the computer, the computer goes into the usual Lenovo startup and then I...
  7. Lenovo computer won't boot and gives error code 0xc00021a

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Lenovo computer won't boot and gives error code 0xc00021a: I have a Lenovo desktop with Windows 10. I tried factory reset and it didn't work. It seemed to take a long time to restore and then shuts down. Now the computer does not start. Every time I try to start the computer, the computer goes into the usual Lenovo startup and then I...
  8. Lenovo computer won't boot and gives error code 0xc00021a

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. Stope code: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE

Stope code: INACCESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE: My computer keeps restarting over and over again because it “ran into a problem”. I have been watching it restart over and over for the past 30 minutes or more. i had recently updated a usb driver i believe since that was giving me issues before. I got to a troubleshoot...
  10. dell computer will not boot and gives error code 0xc00021a

dell computer will not boot and gives error code 0xc00021a: I have a dell desktop computer with Windows 10. I have used an email app on this computer for a couple of years. The email app recently disappeared from the computer for inexplicable reasons. The computer would still boot up but the email app was gone I tried searching for...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows stop code 0xc00021a