Windows 10: Stopping A One Drive Down Load

Discus and support Stopping A One Drive Down Load in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Hello, I contact Microsoft support but they have not e-mailed me back yet with the answer to my question, so I thought to ask the community. This... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Pantheist1, Apr 30, 2019.

1. Stopping A One Drive Down Load

Hello,

I contact Microsoft support but they have not e-mailed me back yet with the answer to my question, so I thought to ask the community. This morning I received an e-mail from my past landlord that said she sent me a file open one drive to view. I clicked on it. I called her (she's a realtor) and she said delete it don't open it she was hacked. She said it was the second time it happened.

At any rate, when I opened one drive there was a 1.3 GB MP4 file downloading. I paused it and then stopped one drive on my computer. If I uninstall one drive will this stop the download? I don't know what it is. It was about I think 250MB into the download when I paused it and stopped one drive. If uninstalling is not the solution for stopping the download, what do I need to do?

Thank you for your experience and time to respond,

Kurt

I am using Microsoft Edge on Windows 10

:)

Pantheist1, Apr 30, 2019
  2. little cat, Apr 30, 2019
  3. Ar3s Win User
    HD 5870 Bios flash failed

mp3 player is in FAT / FAT32 format ?

Set Boot up first to the drive with hiren bootcd 10.4
    Done...

the options will pop out after loading the disc choose

boot cd

then the list (step by step)

Next...
    Dos....
    USB Drivers....
    Load USB Drivers with no386.....

Ask you load cd drivers. NO
    Ask you load SCSI drivers. NO
    Ask you anything NO.
    USB driver list comes out. 8 Don't choose anything else.

type
    C:\ (that should be your mp3 player if you did it right)

atiflash -i
    to list the adapters

atiflash -p -f 0 ???.bin

done.........

4. Stopping A One Drive Down Load

[HELP]Image recovery issues

Guys i am trying to fix my cousins Asus Eee netbook. It has a backup image file that is partitioned on the hard drive but when I go to use it the app will run through a few steps and stop. It is running Vista . Any suggestions?

Rapidfire48, Apr 30, 2019
Thema:

Stopping A One Drive Down Load

1. Stopping A One Drive Down Load - Similar Threads - Stopping Drive Down

2. One Drive Does Not Load In Browser

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive Does Not Load In Browser: When I click the 4 dots in live.com outlook. I get a menu of items to click on.When I click on one drive, it opens a new browser tab and does not load.It shows loading for a long time then opens and only shows a blank white page.Why doesn't this work?...
  3. One Drive Does Not Load In Browser

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    One Drive Does Not Load In Browser: When I click the 4 dots in live.com outlook. I get a menu of items to click on.When I click on one drive, it opens a new browser tab and does not load.It shows loading for a long time then opens and only shows a blank white page.Why doesn't this work?...
  4. virus scan stops down loads

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    virus scan stops down loads: i am trying to load my ipod or even trying to down load edge cant get past cvirus scan failed any one know how to fix this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/virus-scan-stops-down-loads/8317227f-2255-4397-823f-3b4e0592c9ae
  5. ONE DRIVE - loading keeps stopping

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    ONE DRIVE - loading keeps stopping: Hi All, I am trying to upload some videos to ONE DRIVE - keeps stopping loading. I know I've got low band width and thats the reason I DONT want sync automatic uploads. BUT Why is it it discontinues upload??? It is 4hours now I've been working on this W10 today!!...
  6. Is One Drive down?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is One Drive down?: Is One Drive down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-one-drive-down/96e4f504-7ce2-4a49-969c-6f3fa95b4d66
  7. Stop One Drive

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Stop One Drive: How do I stop this program? I just want to save to my PC and have my information stored there, not on this. How do I unistall this and not have it purge my files off my PC because I unistalled this program?...
  8. One Drive sync stopped

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    One Drive sync stopped: One drive stopped and when I try to restart it it comes up with this message. [IMG] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/one-drive-sync-stopped/278185fa-0661-47d0-ad0a-919715c473cc
  9. How to Stop One Drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to Stop One Drive: I would like to keep One Drive from loading every time I reboot, but not get rid of it entirely. How can I do this? 73003
  10. One Drive down again.

in Windows 10 Support
    One Drive down again.: One Drive down again, at least here in Poughkeepsie, NY. Henry 101664