Windows 10: Stopping computer

Discus and support Stopping computer in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hello In the evening when I want to turn off my computer, I close all the current programs and with windows 10 I make the order"stop" In fact my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Jean-jacquesRichard, Oct 31, 2019.

1. Stopping computer

Hello

In the evening when I want to turn off my computer, I close all the current programs and with windows 10 I make the order"stop"
    In fact my Asus all in one stops, but some time after the light from right to bottom right flashes The
    If I get it back on track... even the next morning, he grinds and tells me to wait during the stop of the ordi, but it continues to grind and if I want to really stop it, I have to do it with the button at the right back of the i.am.
    There it stops, I re-press and everything goes well for the start, except that I come across google news that apparently does not close
    Hope you have the solution to my problem!

Kind regards

Jean Jacques Richard

Rochefort du Gard

***moved on english forum***

:)

Jean-jacquesRichard, Oct 31, 2019

2. Printing stopped with November upgrade

Hey Prestonpdx,

I would suggest you check if the print spooler is running. Start/Stop print spooler service. Follow the steps below.

• Press Windows key + R, type services.msc
      and press Enter.

• From the list, locate Print Spooler service.

• Double click on the service and select Stop.

• Restart the computer, repeat step 1&2.

• Double click on the service and check if the service is started.
    Get back to us with the updated status, we’ll be glad to assist you.

Thank you.

SujataMoktan, Oct 31, 2019
  3. Aquinus Win User
    Does this computer build have compatibility problems? Opinions welcomed!

Lets start with what you're going to use this computer for, not what you want to put in it.

Rules/steps to building a computer (in chronological order):
    First rule: Determine what your needs are.
    Second rule: Define your budget.
    Third rule: Pick parts.
    Fourth rule: Review parts several times.
    Fifth rule: Buy said parts.
    Sixth rule: Build it.

You are on rule/step 1. Go through the list until you're done.

Aquinus, Oct 31, 2019
  4. swat354 Win User

Stopping computer

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

Thank you john for all of your help i decided to get the usb my computer came with and factory reset it i didnt have anything that personal or valueable so its ok thanks for the help though i appreciate it

swat354, Oct 31, 2019
Thema:

Stopping computer

1. Stopping computer - Similar Threads - Stopping computer

2. Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...: Need Help installing EPIC/ ? media player ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-have-new-hp-computer-i-need-to-install/3ae96ea2-aeb2-41a8-815d-b9e82577046d
  3. Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hi there; have new HP computer. I need to install EPIC medical record. It stops me at...: Need Help installing EPIC/ ? media player ???? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hi-there-have-new-hp-computer-i-need-to-install/3ae96ea2-aeb2-41a8-815d-b9e82577046d
  4. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  5. Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...

Why doesn't Windows Update ask me what I want on my computer and stop installing JUNK by...: When will windows stop installing GARBAGE on my computer by default and not asking me, the owner, user, operator, admin. what I want to install on my computer? So sick of Your Edge updates, copilot, cortana, etc. JUNK....
  6. Gaminput stopped working and my computer restarted duing game play

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gaminput stopped working and my computer restarted duing game play: First, my specs:OS: Windows 11 HomeCPU: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900K @ 3.50GHzMOBO: Asustek PRIME Z590-PRAM: Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 RAM 16GB 3600MHz x2GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080PSU: Corsair HX1000 watt 80 PLUS platniumSummary:I'm beta testing "Once human" game...
  7. Gaminput stopped working and my computer restarted duing game play

Gaminput stopped working and my computer restarted duing game play: First, my specs:OS: Windows 11 HomeCPU: 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i9-11900K @ 3.50GHzMOBO: Asustek PRIME Z590-PRAM: Corsair VENGEANCE RGB PRO DDR4 RAM 16GB 3600MHz x2GPU: Nvidia GeForce RTX 3080PSU: Corsair HX1000 watt 80 PLUS platniumSummary:I'm beta testing "Once human" game...
  8. The PIN to login to my computer stopped working - cant reset it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The PIN to login to my computer stopped working - cant reset it: The 4 digit PIN that I use to unlock and login to my computer just stopped working all of the sudden. I’ve tried to click the link to send me an email to verify it, but it wont send me an email. It is making me use the phone number added to the account and the # is no longer...
  9. The PIN to login to my computer stopped working - cant reset it

The PIN to login to my computer stopped working - cant reset it: The 4 digit PIN that I use to unlock and login to my computer just stopped working all of the sudden. I’ve tried to click the link to send me an email to verify it, but it wont send me an email. It is making me use the phone number added to the account and the # is no longer...
  10. How do I stop my computer from turning on by itself?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    How do I stop my computer from turning on by itself?: My computer keeps turning on by itself. I searched up all the ways and none of them work https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-stop-my-computer-from-turning-on-by/a90ca2eb-acaf-4361-9e47-2550ca2da51b