Windows 10: Stopping Google drive launching site at startup

Discus and support Stopping Google drive launching site at startup in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My son sent me a link to photographs he had loaded on Google Drive - which I have never used myself. I found the photos OK and downloaded the ones I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by ALANGR, May 13, 2019.

1. ALANGR Win User

Stopping Google drive launching site at startup

My son sent me a link to photographs he had loaded on Google Drive - which I have never used myself. I found the photos OK and downloaded the ones I wanted and then deleted the page in my browser, DuckDuckGo.
    Now, every time I start up the page is loaded again and needs to be deleted manually. I have looked at 'startup' settings but can find no reference to Google Drive. It seems that it may not the software itself that is loaded but just the link to the page with the photographs.
    How can I stop this page loading at startup?
    Thanks; anyone?

(I am using W10x64 Professional)

:)

ALANGR, May 13, 2019
  2. Avedis53 Win User

Can't get GPU-Z to start with Windows 8.1 startup

I'm not sure how to do that. Could you list the steps for a noob?

Avedis53, May 13, 2019
  3. Cannot launch Settings on startup menu

Hi Luky,

Thank you for posting your reply.

I suggest you to perform a Startup Repair by following the steps below.

• In the Lock screen, press/hold the shift key and click on power icon>restart.
    • Click on Troubleshoot>Advanced Options>Startup Repair and follow the prompts to start the Startup Repair.
    After the Startup Repair is complete, check for the status.

Regards

Eeshwar Kumar, May 13, 2019
  4. Tom_g35 Win User

Word launches at startup

Not sure if this is a Office issue or an OS issue, but just lately Microsoft Word launches at startup on my laptop.

I've searched the startup folders in my profile but cannot identify anything that would explain this behaviour. Has anyone a suggestion as to how I stop this?

Thanks

Tom_g35, May 13, 2019
Thema:

1. Stopping Google drive launching site at startup - Similar Threads - Stopping Google drive

2. No Google Sites are Working

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    No Google Sites are Working: hello I just updated my windows 10 to windows insider build 21286 but there is some issue in my laptop no google sites example youtube, gmail even the search engine anything is not working on any on the browser this things happen only sometimes sometimes the sites load in...
  3. Google Chrome Site issues

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome Site issues: I've had this problem for several months I believe but just never really took the time to figure it out. Full disclosure, I do not work for T-mobile, nor am I advertising for them. I'm simply using their site as an example. Basically, I would go to this site, fill out the...
  4. Can't load Google sites

Can't load Google sites: Pls, i need some help. My Laptop seems not to load any google sites like youtube, google drive, google classroom. How can these be solve? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cant-load-google-sites/04f37b1c-f207-4830-abde-d4df44dfa6d7
  5. google drive stops working

google drive stops working: i dont know for some unknown reason google drive stops working i then reinstall it and it is working for now 158626
  6. Google Chrome will not launch

Google Chrome will not launch: Yesterday all was fine. This morning I clicked, as usual, on my Google Chrome shortcut on my desktop. It would not work. I tried the icon on the launch bar. Won't work. I checked and there was a Windows 10 update last night. I googled on my other pc and saw a couple of...
  7. Google Chrome not launching

Google Chrome not launching: I cannot launch Chrome from my Surface Pro/Windows 10. Tried uninstalling, but it says it's already open which it is not. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/google-chrome-not-launching/60ef656b-8b87-4017-a472-0a5375c345c0
  8. How to stop MSN from automatically launching on startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    How to stop MSN from automatically launching on startup: My default browser is Google Chrome. Running windows 10 Home. i have tried various methods found with a search and also remedies on Microsoft community, none of which work......
  9. how to stop google drive sync

in Windows 10 Customization
    how to stop google drive sync: I want to stop google drive sync but I am not able to find it on my computer. Instructions on Microsoft said: Open parameters. Open my Account and I am supposed to see Synchro of account, I do NOT see that option. Thank you for your assistance. Vérifier si vos autres...
  10. Finally Google to help stopping confusing download buttons on web site

in Browsers and Email
    Finally Google to help stopping confusing download buttons on web site: Hi there sometimes when you are looking for stuff and you reach a site you are presented with a whole confusing array of download buttons, install applications or whatever really hiding the actual download you want - sites like DriverMax come to mind for example/...