Windows 10: Stopping Google Update questions

Discus and support Stopping Google Update questions in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I have stopped automatic Google updates. It messes my Win 10 up, badly. I am happy with what I have and want no updates. In the last few days, I keep... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jestak19, Oct 21, 2018.

1. jestak19 Win User

Stopping Google Update questions

I have stopped automatic Google updates. It messes my Win 10 up, badly. I am happy with what I have and want no updates. In the last few days, I keep getting a window popup, constantly..."Do you want to allow this app to make changes to your device?" and it is reference Google Update. I can't seem to find a way to stop my pc from asking this question repeatedly.

:)

jestak19, Oct 21, 2018
  2. fussybob Win User

IE11 Google Toolbar no auto search suggestions, no search history?

Since the last Win 10 update my Google Toolbar won't list any search suggestions as I type and there is no search history listed. The Google tool bar will allow a search, but after a few searches no search history shows and no "clear search" button is listed either.

I have turnd on "Suggest searches as you type", and "store search histroy on my computer" in the Google Toolbar options.

Any suggestions to fix this?

fussybob, Oct 21, 2018
  3. Ntdll.dll causing google chrome to crash all the time

Hello,

Thank you for keeping us updated.

Please share this information to assist you better.

• Are you facing the same issue with Microsoft Edge and Internet Explorer?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps offered by Google?
    As a work around, we suggest you to uninstall Google from the downloaded location and reinstall and check for the issue.

Hope this helps, keep us posted.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Oct 21, 2018
  4. Stopping Google Update questions

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Oct 21, 2018
Thema:

Stopping Google Update questions

1. Stopping Google Update questions - Similar Threads - Stopping Google Update

2. Gpedit Google Group Policy Question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gpedit Google Group Policy Question: I am just a regular home user and I am a tech novice. I know nothing about the computer. And I am using an regular windows 10 pro. I don't know what domain-joined or MDM-managed computers are. And I do not want to know either. So plz don't tell me anything about them. All I...
  3. Gpedit Google Group Policy Question

in Windows 10 Customization
    Gpedit Google Group Policy Question: I am just a regular home user and I am a tech novice. I know nothing about the computer. And I am using an regular windows 10 pro. I don't know what domain-joined or MDM-managed computers are. And I do not want to know either. So plz don't tell me anything about them. All I...
  4. Gpedit Google Group Policy Question

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. Stop Google Search use Google Account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stop Google Search use Google Account: How do I stop Google opening with Gmail when I don't use it any longer? [Original Title: gmail] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/stop-google-search-use-google-account/fffb9249-827a-4a62-a089-e86b12c9b5dd"
  6. WIN10 update Oct 2019 stopped Google Chrome

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    WIN10 update Oct 2019 stopped Google Chrome: I am running Alienware, Win10 and after the last update, I can not use Google chrome anymore. What is happening? This is the Oct. 2019 update. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/win10-update-oct-2019-stopped-google-chrome/28fa68fa-db34-4860-bf1f-7f08287dbf77
  7. Google Drive & Docs question

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Google Drive & Docs question: basically lm looking for a solution that allows me to edit text files, Google Docs seems to meet my requirements for being able to edit text files, but it dosnt copy those edits to the text files stored on my Drive, essentially l have two text files with notes etc that l want...
  8. Chrome and Google account questions?

in Browsers and Email
    Chrome and Google account questions?: Hi I'd like to know after installation of Chrome and logging in my Google account (through the website), does it automatically save my details like cache, bookmarks, saved passwords etc to my Google account or do I have to configure anything in the setttings of browsers...
  9. google chrome color question

in Browsers and Email
    google chrome color question: The recent settings redesign is too new for themes to have caught up with.
  10. Google chrome questions

in Browsers and Email
    Google chrome questions: Id like to say, I'm 83 and fairly ignorant about computers, and even worse, it seems what I learn I soon forget. I have been trying to see the street view of hotels etc using Google views and have been getting a screen note saying if I use windows 10 I need to download...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stop google updating