Windows 10: Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

Discus and support Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My picture avatar keeps appearing with my Outlook email account so appears in emails, which I don't want. How do I prevent this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ejmw, Apr 9, 2020.

1. ejmw Win User

Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

My picture avatar keeps appearing with my Outlook email account so appears in emails, which I don't want.

How do I prevent this?

:)

ejmw, Apr 9, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 9, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

1. Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account - Similar Threads - Stopping admin account's

2. Outlook 2013 + POP3 email account backup/sync

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Outlook 2013 + POP3 email account backup/sync: Hello, I have a POP3 email account on an old computer with Windows 7 and Outlook 2013. There are about 2000 emails on the inbox, 2000 emails in the deleted items folder and 100 drafts. Now I have a new computer with Windows 10 in the office where I want to backup all the...
  3. Email. Outlook account

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Email. Outlook account: Hello I have just clicked on my mail icon and the mail opened as per usual then suddenly disappeared and I had to click again and the same thing is happening .It opens then goes back to my desktop screen. The mail will not stay open. Can anyone help...
  4. My Outlook Account

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    My Outlook Account: My server acount for Outlooks SMTP is comcast.net, My user name is *** Email address is removed for privacy ***, My password is no longer Identified! can you assist me in re-estblishing a password for the outlook account?...
  5. How to remove my account from Email & accounts ?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to remove my account from Email & accounts ?: Windows 10 deceived me and told me i had a problem about my accounts, i clicked there to solve the problem and see what could be and linked my hotmail account to my computer without permission, i tried to remove it clicking in my account, edit and then there is not remove...
  6. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100
  7. My Email Account

in Windows 10 Customization
    My Email Account: Yes I am difficulty of this deleting the email address I have here and this is my email address and I have to wait for to wait and for like a month to delete it anyways just asking if anyone knew how thank you y'all......
  8. Sync email accounts

in Browsers and Email
    Sync email accounts: Can I sync my Windows Live email account on my desktop, Windows 7, with the same account on my laptop, Windows 10? Right now I receive the same messages on both computers. However, unless I remember to add my own eddress to messages I send (i.e. replies), that reply only...
  9. Account Picture not synced

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account Picture not synced: Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync. I went to Microsoft Account and edited the...
  10. deleted my admin account

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    deleted my admin account: I deleted my admin account trying to follow directions using the netplwiz command to eliminate the need to log in with a password. When I restarted my computer it now refuses my password though it still identifies the old profile with my full name. I am definitely typing my...