Windows 10: Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

Discus and support Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My picture avatar keeps appearing with my Outlook email account so appears in emails, which I don't want. How do I prevent this?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by ejmw, Apr 9, 2020.

1. ejmw Win User

Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

My picture avatar keeps appearing with my Outlook email account so appears in emails, which I don't want.

How do I prevent this?

:)

ejmw, Apr 9, 2020
  2. alvez Win User

outlook account config

SO today my friend asked me if i could post this question on the forum:

He wants to configure a outlook account with 1 email, with that outlook account he wants to run the same account in 2 diferent computers he wants the both computer to be connected in network, for example:

• he receives a email and that email is sent to each computer;
    • he deletes a email from one computer and it also deletes on the other;
    • he moves a email to a folder it also moves on the other computer;
    If you guys can help me would be nice!
    Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account [​IMG]
    thanks!

alvez, Apr 9, 2020
  3. newtekie1 Win User
    outlook account config

His email provider should have the instructions for setting up outlook with an IMAP account.

newtekie1, Apr 9, 2020
  4. Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

email account hacked. please help

Also may I suggest you change email accounts to one of the following.....

Gmail
    Outlook

The reason is they both use "Step two verification". This style of verification means even if a hacker gets your password they cannot log in to your account. You see every time someone try's to log in that hasn't been verified you will get a text or a phone call giving you a final code to log in. Its very easy and simple to setup also. The great thing is once you setup your Email application with a specific "application password" from that account you never have to log in again AND your account is protected from being logged in from foreign entities.

I like the new outlook personally however Gmail is also damn good. Gmail also has an IP tracker that allows you to see WHERE the account has been logged in from. Anyway let us know if you wanna change over and have any questions. We will be happy to help and welcome to TPU!

TheMailMan78, Apr 9, 2020
Thema:

Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account

1. Stopping my admin account's picture from syncing with my Outlook email account - Similar Threads - Stopping admin account's

2. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  3. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email: Last weekend, OUTLOOK hasn't been able to sync my iCloud email address. I have made no changes and can still access it via web browser. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/outlook-stopped-syncing-with-my-icloud-email/70f886c0-66ed-4c29-a565-d58a04d9bcd5
  4. OUTLOOK stopped syncing with my icloud email

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. my Windows account picture can't sync

in Windows 10 Gaming
    my Windows account picture can't sync: my Windows account picture can't sync i have try create a new local account and resign in my Microsoft account .this method worked on my Windows 11 pro dev ,but not my Windows 10 laptop and i also can't sync my new account picture in edge by sign out and sign in my account...
  6. my Windows account picture can't sync

my Windows account picture can't sync: my Windows account picture can't sync i have try create a new local account and resign in my Microsoft account .this method worked on my Windows 11 pro dev ,but not my Windows 10 laptop and i also can't sync my new account picture in edge by sign out and sign in my account...
  7. my Windows account picture can't sync

in Windows 10 Customization
  8. Outlook keeps stopping me from sending emails, blocking my account and giving my email...

Outlook keeps stopping me from sending emails, blocking my account and giving my email...: Ever since I started using Outlook two months ago, I get a barrage of random emails from completely random people aking me things like did I get the meeting message? On top of this Outlook has now begun to block my account every day, then I have to wait 24 hours for it to...
  9. syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook

in Windows 10 Customization
    syncing my yahoo mail account to outlook: I am unable to sync my yahoo account with my outlook. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/syncing-my-yahoo-mail-account-to-outlook/c49e91ee-6fe3-470e-8b48-f5e9e7b32100
  10. Account Picture not synced

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Account Picture not synced: Good evening folks, I've reinstalled W10 Pro x64 2 days ago and ergh.. my Microsoft Account picture just doesn't want to get synced, I checked the settings and although I didn't change anything, the pic still doesnt want to sync. I went to Microsoft Account and edited the...