Windows 10: Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc.

Discus and support Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc. in Browsers and Email to solve the problem; As some of you have probably noticed, ever since google took over youtube, the website has become increasingly worse, with user friendliness going down... Discussion in 'Browsers and Email' started by Cerawy, Feb 11, 2021.

1. Cerawy Win User

Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc.

As some of you have probably noticed, ever since google took over youtube, the website has become increasingly worse, with user friendliness going down while spam, harrasment, popups etc has gone up. So i thought i would make this thread for users who just wants to use the website for listening to music, watching movies etc. without any of these problems, so please provide any solutions if you have them.

Youtube seems to have enabled autoplay by default, to get more views on their videos. If you disable it, it will just be enabled again, regardless of how many times you disable it.

• Sometimes often, a popup message telling you to sign up for youtube appears.

• Sometimes, at the end of a video, there's a popup message that asks you to click on related videos.

• Youtube seems to be recommending a lot of playlist mixs. If you click on them, it will autoplay a lot of songs that you do not always want to listen to. If you click away from the playlist, the song that you do not want to listen to will just popup in the bottom right corner of the website instead.

• Sometimes youtube will crash the video you are watching, only to show a popup message asking you to sign up or sign in, so that you have to start over watching the video again.

:)

Cerawy, Feb 11, 2021
  2. Gino Des Win User

Microsoft Family blocking youtube and google

To help us pinpoint the root cause of the issue, we would like to know if you also experience the issue with other Google websites? (Gmail, Google Maps, etc.)

Kindly also try to use a new InPrivate window and try to visit YouTube and Google again. Follow the steps below:

• Open Edge.
    • Click on the three dots icon on the upper-right part of the screen.
    • Click New InPrivate window.

We also suggest that you use the Feedback Hub to help us make Windows and Microsoft Family better. You can provide feedback about Microsoft Family by sharing your suggestions or problems.

You can access the Feedback Hub by clicking on Windows Feedback on the app list. You can also type
    Windows Feedback on Cortana.

Keep us posted on the status of the issue.

Gino Des, Feb 11, 2021
  3. Spamming hits YouTube?

Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc. spam-gif.gif

Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc. from-jpg.jpg

in one week i got several email from youtube, but i know its just spams *Bang Head :banghead:
    i wonder does spam hit youtube

micropage7, Feb 11, 2021
  4. JudyWille Win User

spam in google windows 10 email

how do I stop spam email messages in my google chrome windows 10

JudyWille, Feb 11, 2021
Thema:

1. Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc. - Similar Threads - Stopping spam google

2. Google Chrome not loading youtube

in Browsers and Email
    Google Chrome not loading youtube: Chrome not loading youtube.com unless I go incognito or without login to google account. Tried removing extensions, clearing cache and browse history. complete uninstall using revo uninstaller I have 0 extensions I'm on google chrome version 92.0.4515.131 Windows 10 pro x64...
  3. Stopping spam from google?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Stopping spam from google?: It seems like google is becoming more and more annoying to use on a daily basis. If anyone has some solutions to some of these problems, please post them in this thread, thanks. Sometimes, if i search for something on google, google will show the video results in the middle...
  4. Stopping spam from google?

in Windows 10 Support
    Stopping spam from google?: It seems like google is becoming more and more annoying to use on a daily basis. If anyone has some solutions to some of these problems, please post them in this thread, thanks. Sometimes, if i search for something on google, google will show the video results in the middle...
  5. Spam on Google Slides and Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Spam on Google Slides and Drive: Hello. I keep getting random spam on Google Slides and Drive. I have removed much of my files on these places but still got one hit today. Is tthere a way to lock these down? I couldn't see anything obvious. 175604
  6. Spam in Google Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam in Google Drive: Is there anything I can do to prevent spam in Google Drive? Yesterday, I got notification in my phone from Drive that someone with Russian name who I don't know shared some PDF file with me that had photo inside how to make a money online. I removed it and reported. I've...
  7. Sound not working for youtube- etc...?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sound not working for youtube- etc...?: Hello- I've checked all of the Device Manager settings, and they say that they are working properly, but when I try to view a video on youtube, there is no sound whatsoever- even tho my speakers are turned up-- must be something simple I'm missing? duh......
  8. popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc

popups on desktop from facebook, youtube, etc: I'm trying to stop the random popups on the bottom of my screen. Whether it's Facebook, YouTube, etc. Please, anyone tell me how to make them stop!!!!!! Thank you from "Waaay Over the Popups in AZ!"...
  9. Stop Windows 10 spam from Microsoft

Stop Windows 10 spam from Microsoft: How do we stop Microsoft from spamming us with the "Try Microsoft Edge" with the "Windows 10 help" page right after startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/stop-windows-10-spam-from-microsoft/87fd8675-17a9-43f2-ab21-f9b92ada787f
  10. Google Pulls YouTube from Amazon Echo

in Windows 10 News
    Google Pulls YouTube from Amazon Echo: Amazon issued a cranky statement this week, objecting to Google’s decision to pull YouTube from its Echo Show smart appliance. But Google says it was no surprise to Amazon, which had been violating its terms of service. And yes, those with bitter memories of the YouTube...