Windows 10: Stopping spam from google?

Discus and support Stopping spam from google? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; It seems like google is becoming more and more annoying to use on a daily basis. If anyone has some solutions to some of these problems, please post... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Cerawy, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Cerawy Win User

Stopping spam from google?

It seems like google is becoming more and more annoying to use on a daily basis. If anyone has some solutions to some of these problems, please post them in this thread, thanks.

Sometimes, if i search for something on google, google will show the video results in the middle of the search results, even if i haven't asked google to show any videos. It will also autoplay the videos, even if i don't want to watch them.

Sometimes, google will show a tooltip notification, asking you to sign up or sign into google, even if you don't want a google account.

Sometimes, google will show a dialoge with related search results in the middle of the search results, which sometimes causes you to misclick on one of the related search results.

Sometimes, google shows a popup dialog in the bottom right corner, asking you to support people's business.

:)

Cerawy, Mar 29, 2021
  2. JudyWille Win User

spam in google windows 10 email

how do I stop spam email messages in my google chrome windows 10

JudyWille, Mar 29, 2021
  3. Google Buys Antivirus, Anti-Spam Company

next step for Google is to make a kernel of Linux

jocksteeluk, Mar 29, 2021
  4. Stopping spam from google?

Spam Emails for pop3

Hi,

Thank you for the reply.

• Which email address is configured in the Mail app?

If you have Outlook.com configured then you may refer to the suggestions provided by “Dhenz S” from this thread to check if that helps.

How to block spam emails in Outlook.com?

You need to look at the “View installed Updates” screen to see the list of recently installed updates.

Follow these steps to view installed updates:

• Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Programs and Features”.

• Click on “View Installed Updates”.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Srimadhwa B, Mar 29, 2021
Thema:

Stopping spam from google?

1. Stopping spam from google? - Similar Threads - Stopping spam google

2. Stopping spam from google?

in Windows 10 Support
    Stopping spam from google?: It seems like google is becoming more and more annoying to use on a daily basis. If anyone has some solutions to some of these problems, please post them in this thread, thanks. Sometimes, if i search for something on google, google will show the video results in the middle...
  3. Spam on Google Slides and Drive

in Windows 10 Support
    Spam on Google Slides and Drive: Hello. I keep getting random spam on Google Slides and Drive. I have removed much of my files on these places but still got one hit today. Is tthere a way to lock these down? I couldn't see anything obvious. 175604
  4. Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc.

in Browsers and Email
    Stopping spam from google, youtube, etc.: As some of you have probably noticed, ever since google took over youtube, the website has become increasingly worse, with user friendliness going down while spam, harrasment, popups etc has gone up. So i thought i would make this thread for users who just wants to use the...
  5. How to stop SGCarmart's spams ?

in Browsers and Email
    How to stop SGCarmart's spams ?: Anyone know how to stop sgcarmart's constant spamming as it's non stop....? Thanks 171944
  6. spam in google windows 10 email

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    spam in google windows 10 email: how do I stop spam email messages in my google chrome windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/spam-in-google-windows-10-email/0c38c7b8-13e7-4ac3-ac87-b19a94d28648
  7. Stop Outlook from sending specific e-mails to Spam folder.

in Microsoft Office and 365
    Stop Outlook from sending specific e-mails to Spam folder.: Lately e-mails from a forum I frequent are being sent to my Spam folder. And I can't figure out how to stop it from happening? Microsoft Office Plus 2019, fully activated and updated. I have one in my spam folder right now John Doe via Pimoroni Buccaneers <[email...
  8. Spam in Google Drive

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Spam in Google Drive: Is there anything I can do to prevent spam in Google Drive? Yesterday, I got notification in my phone from Drive that someone with Russian name who I don't know shared some PDF file with me that had photo inside how to make a money online. I removed it and reported. I've...
  9. Stop Windows 10 spam from Microsoft

in Windows 10 Customization
    Stop Windows 10 spam from Microsoft: How do we stop Microsoft from spamming us with the "Try Microsoft Edge" with the "Windows 10 help" page right after startup? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-start-win_desk/stop-windows-10-spam-from-microsoft/87fd8675-17a9-43f2-ab21-f9b92ada787f
  10. Spotting and squashing spam on Google Search

in Windows 10 News
    Spotting and squashing spam on Google Search: When you search with Google, our goal is to provide you with results from relevant and authoritative sources. We work hard to ensure that search spam doesn’t get in the way of you finding the information you’re looking for. You can get a sense of how search could be ruined...