Windows 10: Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates

Discus and support Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hey ya' all. I've been trying to stop these annoying updates. I think I've managed to whip office off the system (so maybe word wont open itself for... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Noninvasive, Mar 6, 2021.

1. Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates

Hey ya' all.

I've been trying to stop these annoying updates. I think I've managed to whip office off the system (so maybe word wont open itself for no reason in a few months). Next, I'd like to stop these forced updates. I find them kind of invasive and would prefer things to work like they did 20 years ago. So far I've uninstalled updates back to some random previous date, then they always try to make themselves come back as soon as the internet's back on. Never mind the complaint, here's what I want to prevent:

Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates [​IMG]

It wont let me stop it for more than a few days, yet I've been uninstalling updates backward for years into the past.

I've tried using services.msc to prevent these:

Then there's this MoNSTer which refuses to allow its settings to be set to disabled:

Hints, tips, tricks, tactics, solutions? How do we nuke this demon.

:)

Noninvasive, Mar 6, 2021
  2. RejZoR Win User

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

I don't want to disable updates, that's stupid. I just want Windows to stop forcing god damn graphic drivers on this system.

Instead of improving security by delivering updates to more users they are forcing users into disabling Windows Update because it's so god damn annoying. The exact opposite effect in regards for better security...

RejZoR, Mar 6, 2021
  3. davefaz Win User
    Anyway to stop the annoying startup message?

Yes! That one. I have tried everything and nothing stops it. I will try your suggestion next time it appears.

davefaz, Mar 6, 2021
  4. Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates

Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 6, 2021
Thema:

Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates

1. Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates - Similar Threads - Stopping Annoying Forced

2. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stop forcing the Windows update: I've just lost a day of work you ******* ********. This has been a problem for long enough to be certain that you don't care, that you just wamćnt to have it it your way. So here I am, just making it known that you are still causing people problems with this.I even friggin...
  3. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stop forcing the Windows update: I've just lost a day of work you ******* ********. This has been a problem for long enough to be certain that you don't care, that you just wamćnt to have it it your way. So here I am, just making it known that you are still causing people problems with this.I even friggin...
  4. Stop forcing the Windows update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Stop forced updates on Windows

Stop forced updates on Windows: Hi, we are using windows on machines and the forced updates are most of the time not and a good timing to stop machines and are interfering our software. How can I stop windows to send me forced updates not with normal disabling it in windows or how can I schedule it myself...
  6. Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Stopping the Annoying Forced Updates: Hey ya' all. I've been trying to stop these annoying updates. I think I've managed to whip office off the system (so maybe word wont open itself for no reason in a few months). Next, I'd like to stop these forced updates. I find them kind of invasive and would prefer things...
  7. stop forced updates

stop forced updates: Every time Windows updates my computer it messes up everything! I get so frustrated I want just shut it down and dump it. I don't want anymore updates installed but they are forced. I don't use this computer for anything but a few games I let my grandchildren play and some...
  8. How to stop forced updates

How to stop forced updates: How do I stop microsoft from forcing updates unto my pc because I had 212 gb of storage and now I have only less than 50 gb left. I want to sue them severely for forcing their stupid updates on me because it's piss in me of. If they don't stop I will find someway to sue...
  9. Is there a way to stop forced update?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Is there a way to stop forced update?: After the last forced update, my office 2010 did not work. I reverted back, and all is fine, but no matter what I do, the update automatically starts again. Since this one is a security update, I can’t stop it from happening. The only thing I have been able to do to stop...
  10. Annoying problem forcing me to format

Annoying problem forcing me to format: For the past couple of months my computer has been frequently disconnecting. It seems to happen mostly in the morning but can happen at various times of the day. These disconnections typically last a second or two. But sometimes I have to replug the powerline adaptor. I am...