Windows 10: Stopping Windows10 updates permanently for CCTV recording systems

Discus and support Stopping Windows10 updates permanently for CCTV recording systems in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Dear, I have an issue with Windows10 automatically installing updates. We use these machines for CCTV recordings so we cannot allow any downtimes on... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Alexander Eggermont, Oct 8, 2018.

1. Stopping Windows10 updates permanently for CCTV recording systems

Dear,

I have an issue with Windows10 automatically installing updates.

We use these machines for CCTV recordings so we cannot allow any downtimes on unspecified times due to updates.

The problem with Windows10 is that you cannot by default stop all updates permanently.

I already tried different solutions as to stop the service, but after some restarts it gets activated by itself again.

The option to postpone the update for 30 or 365 days is not an option as these devices run unmonitored and are not always remotely accessible.

Now with the new October 2108 update coming along I'm afraid we will have again systems that won't record as after the last update you first had to set some options after the upgrade before Windows started the recording services again.

:)

Alexander Eggermont, Oct 8, 2018

2. Remote viewing CCTV system

My CCTV at work is the Averdigi system, they have apps for Iphone & Android to remote view the system, in my old Nokia N90 I was able to download JAVA-Viewer.jar to view the system but cannot download this to my windows phone. They said there is an issue
    viewing through IE10 so am currently stuck on remote viewing my cctv. Do you have any suggestions?

KevinFriel, Oct 8, 2018
  3. Ryan Fra Win User
    Can not record audio.

Hi,

We suggest that you run troubleshooting for Audio Recording by following these steps:

• Type troubleshooting on the search box.
    • Click View all.
    • Select Recording Audio.
    • Follow the steps to troubleshoot Recording Audio.

Let us know if you need further help.

Ryan Fra, Oct 8, 2018
  4. Stopping Windows10 updates permanently for CCTV recording systems

cctv feed

Hi,

Since you've already tried using different browsers to access the CCTV system, we suggest that you contact their Support Team as they are the best resource for this.

Let us know if there are other concerns we can assist you with.

Shaira Cay, Oct 8, 2018
Thema:

Stopping Windows10 updates permanently for CCTV recording systems

1. Stopping Windows10 updates permanently for CCTV recording systems - Similar Threads - Stopping Windows10 updates

2. How to permanently stop Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    How to permanently stop Windows Update?: When I installed the update for windows 10 for November 2021, after I log in it is just a black screen. I tried resolving the issue by searching up on the web and reinstalling windows from my local PC. But after I reinstall windows and turn off the services for windows...
  3. How to permanently stop Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to permanently stop Windows Update?: When I installed the update for windows 10 for November 2021, after I log in it is just a black screen. I tried resolving the issue by searching up on the web and reinstalling windows from my local PC. But after I reinstall windows and turn off the services for windows...
  4. How to permanently stop Windows Update?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Permanently delete the folders generated by windows10?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Permanently delete the folders generated by windows10?: How do you permanently delete the folders generated by windows10 such as 3D Objects, Documents, Downloads, Music, Pictures, Videos? I am sick of Windows10 defaulting to these folders. Basically I want to save files where I want to save them. I don't want an operating system...
  6. CCTV

CCTV: How do I link my CCTV cameras to my Microsoft account please https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cctv/bfe165a0-fd4c-4444-a7f7-8ea78acc38c3
  7. Stop windows 10 update permanently

Stop windows 10 update permanently: We are facing one issue with window 10 PC in the field. When we connect internet with the PC the system automatically gets into window update mode & if someone shutdown the system in between this process he window gets corrupt. Please look into the matter & provide some...
  8. Permanently stop windows updates

Permanently stop windows updates: Permanently stop windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-stop-windows-updates/43774801-08a6-4d7d-9562-ad2dc70f1606
  9. permanently stop windows updates

permanently stop windows updates: permanently stop windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-stop-windows-updates/4644841c-00bf-453a-ba0e-a9e175a8cf73
  10. permanently stop windows updates

in Windows 10 Customization
    permanently stop windows updates: permanently stop windows updates https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/permanently-stop-windows-updates/90d7873d-0af3-4f7f-9b22-e69d050aa606