Windows 10: storage glitch for blue stacks, cant install

Discus and support storage glitch for blue stacks, cant install in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I tried to get blue stacks, but when i try to install it, it says i need 2GB of memory to install, then it closes, I have a whole bunch of storage, why... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Tech Guy Thats Not Bad, Jan 16, 2021.

1. storage glitch for blue stacks, cant install

I tried to get blue stacks, but when i try to install it, it says i need 2GB of memory to install, then it closes, I have a whole bunch of storage, why wont it work, I have more than enough GB to install it,

:)

Tech Guy Thats Not Bad, Jan 16, 2021

2. blue Stacks

Hi there,

I downloaded blue stacks from website Download Bluestacks - App Player on PC - Windows and Mac because I wanted to install an app called printer pro lte so that I could print from my ipad. I had already installed the printer pro lte on my ipad and it said I needed
    to download this blue stack on my laptop before I could install the printer pro lite on it as well. I got as far as downloading this blue stacks but then I decided I could not be bothered installing printer pro lte on the laptop and now I cannot find blue
    stacks download to remove it because it is not in my downloads folder.

Any help would be appreciated please and so sorry that there was not really an option for my problem on the windows topic drop down menu

Many Thanks

Liz

Cute Lilly, Jan 16, 2021
  3. Blue stacks app and Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community.

I understand that you are facing a few issues regarding Blue Stack App. Let me help you resolve the issue.

In order to understand the issue in a better manner, I would like to ask you a few questions.

• Does this happen with any other application?

• Are you getting any error message?

I suggest you to follow the below method and check if it helps.

Method 1:

App Trouble Shooter for Windows 10:

Run App Troubleshooter:

Note: The troubleshooter automatically fixes some issues that might prevent your apps from running, including suboptimal screen resolution and incorrect security or account
    settings.

Please find the steps below for App troubleshooter:

• In the search tab type Troubleshooting and hit enter.

2) Select System and security.

3) Click Windows update troubleshooter and follow the onscreen instructions.

Method 2:

Update the Drivers:

I suggest you to download and install the latest Graphics driver from your computer manufacturer website and check if it resolves the issue.

I hope the information was helpful. Do let us know the updated status. We will be happy to assist you accordingly.

Aswin_Anand, Jan 16, 2021
  4. storage glitch for blue stacks, cant install

blue stacks

I installed blue stacks it worked great for a few days then it would open then crash seconds later I tired to uninstall and then reinstall but it didn't work

elizabethprice845, Jan 16, 2021
Thema:

storage glitch for blue stacks, cant install

1. storage glitch for blue stacks, cant install - Similar Threads - storage glitch blue

2. Stack Base Buffer Glitch - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stack Base Buffer Glitch - Windows 11: Hey, first post so apologies for the form layout,I'm experiencing an issue regarding stack-based overflow where after performing a windows update. I am as of now stuck on the login screen where when I attempt to Login In; it states,"Something happened and your PIN isn't...
  3. Stack Base Buffer Glitch - Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stack Base Buffer Glitch - Windows 11: Hey, first post so apologies for the form layout,I'm experiencing an issue regarding stack-based overflow where after performing a windows update. I am as of now stuck on the login screen where when I attempt to Login In; it states,"Something happened and your PIN isn't...
  4. Install-Uninstall glitch

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Install-Uninstall glitch: Helloi've a very annoying problem while i trying to install a driver for my usb TVtuneravermedia TD310.it stopped working,and i decided to reinstall the driver.so i uninstalled from the control panel ,but when i wanted to install it again,the drivers own installler want me to...
  5. Install-Uninstall glitch

Install-Uninstall glitch: Helloi've a very annoying problem while i trying to install a driver for my usb TVtuneravermedia TD310.it stopped working,and i decided to reinstall the driver.so i uninstalled from the control panel ,but when i wanted to install it again,the drivers own installler want me to...
  6. Computer screen glitches/blue screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer screen glitches/blue screen: my computer has a problem when being active and randomly will glitch it’s screen out and can’t do anything about it, only turn it off and turn back on. But sometime it takes 10-20 minutes turning on and off until the screen turns on, even when the screen doesn’t completely...
  7. Microsoft Store Download and Storage Glitch

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Microsoft Store Download and Storage Glitch: Hi, i recently bought ARK survival of the microsoft store, and i went to download it but halfway through i needed to restart my computer. I did that and when i went back on the Download had lost all it’s progress. I clicked instal again but it said i did not have enough...
  8. Storage Glitch

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Storage Glitch: My storage usage is glitched (I think) because whenever I remove temporay files its still high and I don't know why its up to 5 GB+? And what's the reason.Can someone help? [ATTACH]...
  9. Windows 10 Storage glitch shows incorrect storage size numbers on fresh install.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Storage glitch shows incorrect storage size numbers on fresh install.: I have been reading many post about this and I also chatted with Microsoft techs. They had to manually go in and clear folders to clear space. Many times I was reading that it was due to corrupt files but I just did a fresh install and there are no corrupt files. Microsoft...
  10. Blue Stacks app player doesn't start

Blue Stacks app player doesn't start: Hello everybody Blue Stacks app player doesn't start. The following report [img] In English > the specified argument is outside the range of valid values. Parametername: minimum size What does is mean and how can this solved? 42594