Windows 10: storage: i dont have enough space

Discus and support storage: i dont have enough space in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; my pc dosent have enough room to get the newest window update i dont have enough space however my labtop wont let me uninstall any app anyway it says... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Raw Imaje, Feb 1, 2019.

1. Raw Imaje Win User

storage: i dont have enough space

my pc dosent have enough room to get the newest window update i dont have enough space however my labtop wont let me uninstall any app anyway it says that i need all theses and my hole internal storage is being taken up by microsoft please help thank you ps my wireless mouse wont work no more it says i need the newest update

:)

Raw Imaje, Feb 1, 2019
  2. Arun B J Win User

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Feb 1, 2019
  3. Internal Storage devices being detected as removable devices

Hi,

I would suggest you to update your storage controller driver.

Method 1: Update Storage Controller Driver

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Update Driver Software.
    • Wait for sometime and check if the issue persists.
    • Restart your system.
    Method 2: Uninstall and then reinstall Storage Controller driver from the Manufacturer's Website

Follow the steps.

• Press Windows key + X key and click Device Manager.
    • Expand the Storage Controller.
    • Right-click on the Storage controller Driver
      and select Uninstall.
    • Now, go to the Manufacturer's website and download the latest storage controller driver.
    • Once the download is complete, double-click and run the setup file to complete installation.
    • Restart your system.
    Hope this helps. Please respond if you have further related queries.

Regards,

Jesinta Rozario, Feb 1, 2019
  4. storage: i dont have enough space

Storage options

Hi,

To help you change your storage preferences, kindly follow the steps below:

• Press Windows + I to go to Settings.
    • Click System and select Storage.
    • Under Save locations, you can change where the files, apps and others will go.

Let us know the result to help you further.

Dennis Mop, Feb 1, 2019
Thema:

storage: i dont have enough space

1. storage: i dont have enough space - Similar Threads - storage dont enough

2. Theres not enough Storage Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Theres not enough Storage Space: I'm trying to make a System Image and it keeps telling me there's not enough Storage available and there definitely is as you can see from the pics. Does anybodt know how to fix this issue? I've tried 2 different SSD with the same out come. I even formatted a 1TB SSD Drive...
  3. Theres not enough Storage Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Theres not enough Storage Space: I'm trying to make a System Image and it keeps telling me there's not enough Storage available and there definitely is as you can see from the pics. Does anybodt know how to fix this issue? I've tried 2 different SSD with the same out come. I even formatted a 1TB SSD Drive...
  4. Not Enough Space Error Even I Have Space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not Enough Space Error Even I Have Space: Hello,I have 2 SSD and 1 HDD in my computerC SSD 1 is for my programs and windows it has 222 GBE SSD 2 for the games it has 445 GBD HDD is for my work and games also it is 2 TB I have 186 GB empty space at my "E SSD"But i cant even upload 780 MB FileI had same issue at W10 so...
  5. Not Enough Space Error Even I Have Space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Not Enough Space Error Even I Have Space: Hello,I have 2 SSD and 1 HDD in my computerC SSD 1 is for my programs and windows it has 222 GBE SSD 2 for the games it has 445 GBD HDD is for my work and games also it is 2 TB I have 186 GB empty space at my "E SSD"But i cant even upload 780 MB FileI had same issue at W10 so...
  6. Not enough storage space despite enough storage space?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not enough storage space despite enough storage space?: Hello, I have upgraded from on my PC from HDD to M2 ssd so cloned and cloned everything to the m2. Even Windows. For this I have connected an external ssd on which I want to load more games now the ext. SSD has 650gb free memory but it shows is origin, uplay or steam in...
  7. "Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.

"Not enough space on" ... when there's enough space.: Getting a very strange error when trying to copy a file onto a drive: [ATTACH] Looks like there's enough space to me... halp. :P https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-enough-space-on-when-theres-enough-space/c484ca99-4210-4ee7-8d07-d66ad4843183"
  8. I do not have enough disk space.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I do not have enough disk space.: I have tried everything that online searches have told me to do and I still only have 518 MB left. I have tried practically anything so if you think of something that you have told others, I have tried it. I don't want to waste time on going in circles so if you can think of...
  9. I can never free up enough storage space!

I can never free up enough storage space!: I want to delete all of my files from this computer but I keeps telling me I need more space. I've done everything I can think of and have uninstalled everything I can but it's still not enough and now I just have an empty laptop that somehow is full to the brim. Please...
  10. Windows Update Not enough disk space – Low storage space issues

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Update Not enough disk space – Low storage space issues: [ATTACH] When updating Windows 10 if you are running into low storage space problem, it simply means that there is not enough disk space on the drive where Windows 10 has been installed. When Windows 10 downloads the update packages, it extracts [...] This post Windows...