Windows 10: Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way

Discus and support Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; If 2016 wasn't tumultuous enough for you - the world's largest storage company sold itself to Dell - you ain't seen nothin' yet. The pace of change in... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by Brink, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Brink
    Brink New Member

Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way

Read more: Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way | ZDNet

Brink, Dec 29, 2016
  2. Pendaws Win User

Thanks Brink for putting this here, I enjoy reading. *Smile

:)

Pendaws, Dec 30, 2016
  3. Are there to be big improvements to Windows 10 Maps App?

Hi Carl,

The team is aware of the feature request to adjust routes and being able to add waypoints and this may be added in future releases of the app. We're definitely working to update the app with more functionality and we're listening to feedback from users like
    you.

- Analy

Analy [MSFT], Dec 30, 2016
  4. Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way

Amarjeet1709, Dec 30, 2016
Thema:

Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way

1. Storage in 2017: Big improvements are on the way - Similar Threads - Storage 2017 Big

2. My Pagefile.sys is way too big.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My Pagefile.sys is way too big.: I'd appreciate any help I could get on this matter. So my Pagefile.sys file is 42GB right now and it keeps growing whenever I delete things to add space on my C drive. Whenever I tried to regulate it through the advance system settings, my computer starts suffering from...
  3. My font size is way too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    My font size is way too big: My font size is way to large - how can i shrink it down? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-font-size-is-way-too-big/34021dce-8240-4c29-a2f1-abc549167ca9
  4. system file is way too big

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    system file is way too big: i built a new PC 2 days ago and my system file has somehow grown to 92 GB. it is taking up way too much space as my old PC it was only about 20. how can i reduce it? submitted by /u/jaboolean [link] [comments]...
  5. icons on the display are way too big

in Windows 10 Customization
    icons on the display are way too big: After the last update the icons on the display are way too big, how can I change them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/icons-on-the-display-are-way-too-big/b1d1845e-2c33-4f7d-9d1a-ae499f0f3015
  6. Has Storage Spaces Been Improved Recently?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Has Storage Spaces Been Improved Recently?: It's been probably about a year or more since I've played with Storage Spaces. Back when I was experimenting with it, it was simply horrendous, especially trying to recover from situations where I purposely "failed" a disk. I actually played with it extensively at the time...
  7. Has Storage Spaces Been Improved Recently?

in Windows 10 Support
    Has Storage Spaces Been Improved Recently?: It's been probably about a year or more since I've played with Storage Spaces. Back when I was experimenting with it, it was simply horrendous, especially trying to recover from situations where I purposely "failed" a disk. I actually played with it extensively at the time...
  8. Microsoft Improving your productivity in Visual Studio 2017 Editor

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft Improving your productivity in Visual Studio 2017 Editor: Over the last few updates to Visual Studio 2017, we’ve been hard at work adding new features to boost your productivity while you’re writing code. Many of these are the result of your direct feedback coming from the UserVoice requests, Developer Community tickets, and direct...
  9. Any way to improve compatibility with older drivers?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Any way to improve compatibility with older drivers?: Hello. I have formatted an old Vista laptop yesterday and although everything seemed to work just fine (Installed w10 x64 due to ram being 4GB) the sound didn't work at all even if Windows Update installed its correct driver and everything looked fine. The sound card is...
  10. Updating Visual Studio 2017 RC – .NET Core Tooling improvements

in Windows 10 News
    Updating Visual Studio 2017 RC – .NET Core Tooling improvements: This post was co-authored by Joe Morris, a Senior Program Manager on the .NET Team and David Carmona, a Principal Program Manager Lead on the .NET Team. Today, an update to Visual Studio 2017 RC was announced. As part of this update, we have made several enhancements and...