Windows 10: Storage initialization fail

Discus and support Storage initialization fail in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Storage initialization fail in Windows 10?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by M. A. Naz, Jun 22, 2019.

1. M. A. Naz Win User

Storage initialization fail

Storage initialization fail in Windows 10?

:)

M. A. Naz, Jun 22, 2019

2. bl initialize library failed 0xc0000bb

Let's try to use system restore instead. Follow the steps below:

• Start your desktop, and after the manufacturers logo disappears and Windows 10 tries to boot, press and hold the power button for 5-10 seconds to perform a hard shut
      down.

• Do the step #1 until you see the Windows logo screen or Please wait during boot. (You
      may need to perform this up to 3 times.)

• After Windows 10 boots into the Windows 10 Recovery Environment (WinRE), you can now access Startup
      Recovery, Safe Mode, and Command Prompt.

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > System Restore,
      and then check if you have a restore point.

• In the list of available restore points, choose the date prior to the issue. Steps can be found in this article on
      how to perform a System Restore. Refer to Restore from a system restore point.

If the steps above fails, we suggest that you boot your computer in Safe Mode (while in the Recovery Environment) and see if it helps. Follow the steps below on how
    to boot in Safe Mode:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Startup Settings and click Restart.

• Upon restart, click/press 4 to boot into Safe Mode.

If Safe Mode does not work, we may need to Reset your computer. Follow the steps below:

• Go to Troubleshoot > Advanced Options > Reset this PC.

• Choose to keep all your files and applications. This will re-install Windows 10 whilst keeping your data and applications.

Update us after you perform the steps.

Radney Dri, Jun 22, 2019
  3. VergeH Win User
    Failed to Initialize Smart Audio Failed to Initialize Smart Audio - Windows 10

Thank you Aswin! The instructions from Andreas Socratous didn't work because "Conexant SmartAudio HD" wasn't listed as a choice to disable. I used Vijay Kroupolu M's Method 1: Clean Boot. I just followed Step 1 and 2; didn't do any actual "troubleshooting."
    The dialogue box isn't appearing now when I turn on the computer! I don't know if SmartAudio is working or not, but I'm not sure if that makes any difference. Thanks!

VergeH, Jun 22, 2019
  4. Storage initialization fail

Windows 10 fails to update

When you finish testing the Avast suggestion, make sure that you restart your machine.

Then if the issue persists, please return to the trouble shooting list in post# 89

I think there are three steps that remain; the WU troubleshooter, reset WU components, and manual WU reset.

Slartybart, Jun 22, 2019
Thema:

Storage initialization fail

1. Storage initialization fail - Similar Threads - Storage initialization fail

2. Reset failed to initiate.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Reset failed to initiate.: Trying to reset my PC on the settings > recovery > reset however when I click on reset it does nothing but restart. It actually comes with nothing then as if it like I just restarted the PC since its doing so fast and no buffering or no initialization at all. I want to reset...
  3. process1 initialization failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    process1 initialization failed: I am not kidding. I have been spending hours, hours, and days trying to get Windows 10 to start. I cannot get to the Desktop or to a Command Prompt. Usually, I am able to fix just about anything. This one has me stumbled. I refuse to give up. The information on the laptop is...
  4. process1 initialization failed

process1 initialization failed: I am not kidding. I have been spending hours, hours, and days trying to get Windows 10 to start. I cannot get to the Desktop or to a Command Prompt. Usually, I am able to fix just about anything. This one has me stumbled. I refuse to give up. The information on the laptop is...
  5. process1 initialization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Nahimic Failed to initialize

Nahimic Failed to initialize: My nahimic can't even open because it always failed to initialize even after i reset my PCi have MSI B450M A-Pro Max Motherboard, can anyone help me?Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/nahimic-failed-to-initialize/b5c88511-bd90-44f0-acce-6a877081ec8b
  7. Failed to initialize

in Windows 10 Customization
    Failed to initialize: I downloaded a program - Twinity - and thought all was fine until I tried to log in and got the failed to intialize message. Can I get round this? Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/failed-to-initialize/cb4619db-8347-4ced-85da-896f0692a1cb
  8. initialization failed

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    initialization failed: hello everyone so when i started my PC he showed me this screen[IMG] then restarted and did that in a loop https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/initialization-failed/10e740ab-553d-4214-a0a4-4c49d49ebfac
  9. Failed to Initialize OpenCL

Failed to Initialize OpenCL: First error in a program after the Windows 10 Fall Upgrade... I'm using Adobe After Effects CC 2015. [img] Any ideas? 29754
  10. Failed to initialize SdAppServices

in Windows 10 Support
    Failed to initialize SdAppServices: I've begun to get this pop up, about once a day, saying "Failed it initialize SdAppServices." No other information is available in the box. It happens at random times; has nothing to do with anything that I am doing at the time. Recently, it popped up when I was browsing...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. storage initialization

2. window live mail window 10 failed to initialze shared canvas