Windows 10: Storage Issue

Discus and support Storage Issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hi,My hard drive is almost full so I was looking at ways to optimise. As per the below it looks like there is 60GB that I can free up by deleting... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Shehr Yar1, May 25, 2024.

1. Storage Issue

Hi,My hard drive is almost full so I was looking at ways to optimise. As per the below it looks like there is 60GB that I can free up by deleting temporary files. I click on the button remove files but then nothing seems to free up. I would think it unlikely that I have 60GB of temp files, but if I do then why will they not delete?Screenshot in comment.

:)

Shehr Yar1, May 25, 2024
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 26, 2024
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 26, 2024
  4. Storage Issue

phone memory issue

Hi Venkata,

To resolve you issue with Windows phone storage, we would like to know more about the issue by answering the following questions below:

• What model of phone are you using?
    • Do you have an SD card inserted?

For some tips and steps to prevent full memory, we suggest that you visit this link:

Storage on my phone.

We also suggest that you
    Use OneDrive on Windows phone
    for additional storage.

We look forward to your response.

Anthony Gal, May 26, 2024
Thema:

Storage Issue

1. Storage Issue - Similar Threads - Storage Issue

2. Storage Issue. C: is lacking space.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Issue. C: is lacking space.: Hello.I’ve been trying to resolve this issue for ages. I’m lacking storage in my computer but there is a considerable discrepancy with numbers.My laptop is an ACER Aspire A515-52 Series set with Windows 11, version 23H2.There’s a total of 118 Go in Disc C: and I’m occupying...
  3. Storage Issue. C: is lacking space.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage Issue. C: is lacking space.: Hello.I’ve been trying to resolve this issue for ages. I’m lacking storage in my computer but there is a considerable discrepancy with numbers.My laptop is an ACER Aspire A515-52 Series set with Windows 11, version 23H2.There’s a total of 118 Go in Disc C: and I’m occupying...
  4. Storage Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Issue: Hi,My hard drive is almost full so I was looking at ways to optimise. As per the below it looks like there is 60GB that I can free up by deleting temporary files. I click on the button remove files but then nothing seems to free up. I would think it unlikely that I have 60GB...
  5. How can I find out what is causing my storage issues?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    How can I find out what is causing my storage issues?: I have been having storage issues for a while now. My C: drive is annoyingly small only 213GB and is apparently full of 'stuff'. When going through Windows storage settings, it says it is completely full and that I have 161GB of apps and features See pic 1 but when sorting...
  6. How can I find out what is causing my storage issues?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I find out what is causing my storage issues?: I have been having storage issues for a while now. My C: drive is annoyingly small only 213GB and is apparently full of 'stuff'. When going through Windows storage settings, it says it is completely full and that I have 161GB of apps and features See pic 1 but when sorting...
  7. How can I find out what is causing my storage issues?

8. One Drive storage issue

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    One Drive storage issue: I received a notification telling me that I was out of storage on OneDrive Cloud on my personal account so I bought extra storage. I received an email from Microsoft confirming this and acknowledging the credit card used. However, I still keep seeing the icon at the bottom...
  9. One Drive storage issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    One Drive storage issue: I received a notification telling me that I was out of storage on OneDrive Cloud on my personal account so I bought extra storage. I received an email from Microsoft confirming this and acknowledging the credit card used. However, I still keep seeing the icon at the bottom...
  10. One Drive storage issue