Windows 10: Storage issues after 2004 update

Discus and support Storage issues after 2004 update in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Update to 2004 went very well except that when I go to Settings-System-Storage and click on Temporary files it does not show which files can be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by crad, Jun 18, 2020.

1. crad Win User

Storage issues after 2004 update

Update to 2004 went very well except that when I go to Settings-System-Storage and click on Temporary files it does not show which files can be removed. It just stays blank. Has anyone seen this? I checked other posts but did not see any reference to this. Thanks everyone.

:)

2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jun 18, 2020
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Jun 18, 2020
  4. Brink Win User

Brink, Jun 18, 2020
Thema:

1. Storage issues after 2004 update - Similar Threads - Storage issues 2004

2. Laptop with sleep issues after update 2004

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Laptop with sleep issues after update 2004: Hi My laptop doesn't sleep after updating from 1903 factory default to version 2004. Before the update, the device was normal and going automatically to sleep when left idle for 10 minutes. No power setting was changed and Windows Update is always activated. I checked...
  3. Printing issues after updating to 2004

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Printing issues after updating to 2004: Hello, After the 2004 update, when I print an email, that would have printed on one page, it now prints on 4 pages with the first page looking like a title page with the sent from and subject line, the body of the email prints on the following pages, and the last page is...
  4. Bad storage space after update OS to 2004

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Bad storage space after update OS to 2004: [ATTACH] Hi Guys I upgraded my W10 to latest...and killed my storage spaces Any ideas? Don't mind ..I just want to reinstall it back. I lost 60TB of spaces Regards Azrin { azrin.info }...
  5. Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network Connectivity issue after 2004 update: We had this issue on our Dell Latitudes after we performed latest windows 10 2004 feature update where several applications such as Skype for Business & Outlook can't sense network connectivity until you disable and re-enable the network card interface as shown below:...
  6. After 2004 update storage space files are read only

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    After 2004 update storage space files are read only: My user is an admin and admin group is owner of the storage space. I cannot rename, move, delete anything in my storage space. I tried retaking ownership and applying to all subfolders, but there is an error for every file. I also tried unchecking read only but I get an...
  7. Network issues after 2004 update

Network issues after 2004 update: Ever since I got the windows 2004 update, my WiFi speeds have been reduced drastically. I have tried the command prompt solution, reinstalling drivers, updating drivers and resetting network. Could someone help me with this? submitted by /u/SiLenT_KnIGhT12 [link]...
  8. Storage issues after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Storage issues after 2004 update: Update to 2004 went very well except that when I go to Settings-System-Storage and click on Temporary files it does not show which files can be removed. It just stays blank. Has anyone seen this? I checked other posts but did not see any reference to this. Thanks everyone....
  9. Issue after latest(2004) update

Issue after latest(2004) update: Hello guys, I installed the latest update but my pc suddenly became slower. Windows UI animations are laggy and I think that gaming performance is worse too. Is there anything I am missing? I have a good pc and Windows UI was smooth before update. CPU: AMD Ryzen R5 2600 GPU:...
  10. Bluetooth Module issues after 2004 update

Bluetooth Module issues after 2004 update: So, I've updated to 2004 and like many of you I have bugs. Here's mine pain in the... Every time I start up windows the Bluetooth module broke and is interrupted. So I don't have the Bluetooth button in the notification panel and cannot connect any Bluetooth device unless I...