Windows 10: Storage issues with bootcamp

Discus and support Storage issues with bootcamp in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I recently switched to Microsoft with bootcamp on my Mac. After getting it to work I noticed that it had very low space because it was saving all files... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Florescentia, May 8, 2020.

1. Storage issues with bootcamp

I recently switched to Microsoft with bootcamp on my Mac. After getting it to work I noticed that it had very low space because it was saving all files on a drive called "bootcamp" but there was no option to just save the files onto the computer itself. What do I do to fix this?

:)

Florescentia, May 8, 2020
  2. Marcus Win User

Issue installing BootCamp drivers for Windows 10

I found the fix to this problem. I installed Win10 on my 15inch Macbook pro with bootcamp. I tried several times and bootcamp on windows hung up on Realtek installation each time. Follow these steps to fix:

1. Go to Bootcamp folder, find Realtek, and install manually (double click Realtek setup.
    2. Go to Task Manager - Click details - find the Realtek task - end task (DO NOT END THE ENTIRE BOOTCAMP TASK)
    3. Installation will continue
    4. All is right in the world.

Marcus, May 8, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, May 8, 2020
  4. Arun B J Win User

Storage issues with bootcamp

Windows 10 Home will not boot or restart with USB Storage Spaces pool drives attached

Hi George,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

• Did you make any changes in BIOS?

• Are you getting any error message?
    I suggest you to update Storage controller drivers and check if it helps.

Steps 1:

• Press Windows key + X.

• Select Device manager.

• Expand Storage controller.

• Right click on the driver and Update the drivers.

Steps 2: Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with hardware and devices. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue
    is with device. Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel.

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons.

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel.

• Run the Hardware and devices troubleshooter.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, May 8, 2020
Thema:

Storage issues with bootcamp

1. Storage issues with bootcamp - Similar Threads - Storage issues bootcamp

2. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  3. Bootcamp windows issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bootcamp windows issue: I have installed window 11 from my usb with all bootcamp drivers but there is a dark screen and brightness controls are totally ignored. I got a suggestion to delete moniter.sys file from window's driver folder and it worked. But after a day the black screen comes again . Can...
  4. Storage issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage issue: Two days ago my c drive had total capacity of 238 gb but now it has 237gb total capacity. Why/how?? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-issue/9971cb62-5914-48df-aea6-4743495d5c47
  5. BootCamp issues

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    BootCamp issues: HI, i really need help i bootcamped my computer without saving anything to drive on my mac and need help starting a new mac im freaking out as i have school tommorow someone please help...
  6. Bluetooth issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Bluetooth issues with bootcamp: Hey everyone, I run Windows 10 partitioned on a Macbook Pro. 99% of my work is tied to MacOS, so Apple is a necessity. I run a fairly decent setup ('17 15" Macbook Pro i7, Radeon Pro video card) so I wanted to download W10 to enjoy some gaming. The only issue I'm facing is...
  7. Windows Bootcamp Display issue

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Bootcamp Display issue: Hello, I have tried to see people who have my problem but the latest thing was in 2007 in the apple Community and 2016 in here, so I wanted to see if there is a solution to the screen problem of windows 10 bootcamp, for example, sometimes after a windows update the upper half...
  8. I have some issues with bootcamp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I have some issues with bootcamp: Where do I begin? so I installed windows 10 bootcamp for my iMac and it seemed to worked perfectly for a long time but recently after i login into windows i noticed the only thing on my desktop is my taskbar, the start menu and the time but I can't click on anything... if I...
  9. Windows PC and Mac, and Treesize contradicting Storage bootcamp

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows PC and Mac, and Treesize contradicting Storage bootcamp: My files, Treesize and Mac OS are contradicting my storage settings. Mac OS, Treesize, and Files all say that files on my pc are taking up about 60 Gigs, while storage settings says its taking up over 400! I dont know whats happening here. Can somebody help? Also, the reason...
  10. Windows 10 in bootloop issue with Bootcamp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows 10 in bootloop issue with Bootcamp: Recently tried all the methods of trying to install Windows 10 on Bootcamp Catalina OS resulting in a loop of rebooting the Mac. Apple support staff has now routed me to Windows. Any help would be much appreciated! [ATTACH][ATTACH]...