Windows 10: Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive

Discus and support Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have Office 365 and my images are stored in the Cloud and in "This PC/Pictures" folder When I open the pictures folder I see that they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Graham161, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Graham161 Win User

Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive

Hi,

I have Office 365 and my images are stored in the Cloud and in "This PC/Pictures" folder When I open the pictures folder I see that they are downloaded from the cloud. Should I also have them stored in "C/Users/My Name/Pictures" as well. In that case which folders sync with the Cloud to ensure a backup. I am not a Techy and I use the Cloud essentially as a Backup for all my data.

Many thanks

Graham

:)

Graham161, Feb 12, 2019

2. Pictures in Windows 10

Hi Sugar,

Apologize for the late reply.

Are you able to find other files and folders on Windows 10?

I suggest you to have a look for Windows 8.1 pictures in Windows.old folder.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer
    • Press C:\ Drive
    • under C: drive look for Windows.old folder
    • open users under Windows.old

Try the search for pictures in here.

Regards

Waseemulla S, Feb 12, 2019
  3. dammyii Win User
    cloud drive storage size

I'm using Lumia 535 and wants to know the size of cloud drive storage size I'm entitled to and how to check the used and available space sizes

dammyii, Feb 12, 2019
  4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive - Similar Threads - Storage Pictures Cloud

2. C drive storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C drive storage: My C drive is 96.4 GB with only windows installed. But still its almost full. How do i clear some space?? No games/ movies or anything in the drive. Only steam and others installed. Kindly help me out!...
  3. C drive storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    C drive storage: My C drive is 96.4 GB with only windows installed. But still its almost full. How do i clear some space?? No games/ movies or anything in the drive. Only steam and others installed. Kindly help me out!...
  4. C drive storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
  5. STORAGE C DRIVE

STORAGE C DRIVE: Hi , My C Drive storage reduce after updating my pc it reduced by 3gb what can I do please tell I had tried both disk cleanup and optimisation. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-c-drive/952cb595-87de-480a-8b1f-053c050b6d43
  6. STORAGE IN C DRIVE

STORAGE IN C DRIVE: Hi , My pc has 171 GB free space in C Drive it reduces to 170 GB about 1hour and after 1 hour it again reduces to 169 GB I had scanned with antivirus no virus found and and done disk clean up but it doesn't help and also done optimisation nothing happens and storage is...
  7. cloud storage

cloud storage: I have saved my documents onto a cloud from my Android Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. Can I get access to my documents on my Cloud storage using my Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-storage/628faa21-e24b-48c6-b1fc-6cc41c95cc8d
  8. Drive C storage

Drive C storage: How do I create more storagenspace in Drive C in windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/drive-c-storage/21e7967f-84bb-461e-b9d7-4f812b931a6b"
  9. Cloud Storage

Cloud Storage: Recently my computer died, with a considerable amount of data in the cloud! On replacing said computer, I have used backups to get some of the data back. But, the new cloud access (peter/onedrive) is different from the old one (pjesOnedrive (still there)) and my everyday...
  10. Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage: Hello- I have a computer with 1TB on it for storage but yet everything goes to recovery and my c Drive is almost empty????? HELP!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage-and-c-drive-storage/1839d27f-7ca9-45b1-b2c4-cfc8aab92efe"