Windows 10: Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive

Discus and support Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hi, I have Office 365 and my images are stored in the Cloud and in "This PC/Pictures" folder When I open the pictures folder I see that they are... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Graham161, Feb 12, 2019 at 12:27 PM.

1. Graham161 Win User

Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive

Hi,

I have Office 365 and my images are stored in the Cloud and in "This PC/Pictures" folder When I open the pictures folder I see that they are downloaded from the cloud. Should I also have them stored in "C/Users/My Name/Pictures" as well. In that case which folders sync with the Cloud to ensure a backup. I am not a Techy and I use the Cloud essentially as a Backup for all my data.

Many thanks

Graham

:)

2. Pictures in Windows 10

Hi Sugar,

Apologize for the late reply.

Are you able to find other files and folders on Windows 10?

I suggest you to have a look for Windows 8.1 pictures in Windows.old folder.

Try the following steps:

• Press Windows + E keys to open Windows explorer
    • Press C:\ Drive
    • under C: drive look for Windows.old folder
    • open users under Windows.old

Try the search for pictures in here.

Regards

3. dammyii Win User
    cloud drive storage size

I'm using Lumia 535 and wants to know the size of cloud drive storage size I'm entitled to and how to check the used and available space sizes

4. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

Thema:

1. Storage of Pictures in the Cloud, This PC and C Drive - Similar Threads - Storage Pictures Cloud

2. Cloud storage use

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Cloud storage use: Morning all, welcome to the weekend! Curious, do you use cloud storage, the likes of Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive? If so, why do you use a particular one? I would like to use OneDrive. Alas, in the past, using it has seem rather slow (data transfers, along with...
  3. Windows 10 and cloud storage

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 and cloud storage: Hello! I bought my children a couple of inexpensive laptops for christmas. The laptops are the HP Streams that come with only the 32gb of internal memory on them. Although I bought them external portable HDDs to attach to them, and a 128gb sd card to insert into them I also...
  4. Loss Of Drive Storage Limit on the C: drive

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Loss Of Drive Storage Limit on the C: drive: This might be hard to explain so an Image May help. The following shows my storage limits on each of my drives (The E and F drives or for backup). [ATTACH] As of Recently I have noticed that my main C: drive has had its storage limit drop down. When I had first gotten my...
  5. Windows 10 C Drive Storage Running Out

Windows 10 C Drive Storage Running Out: Recently I noticed that the free space of my C drive is decreasing gradually and it reached from 16GB to 3.5 GB. Still I am getting average speed on my laptop. But why this is happening and how to fix it. *** Recently I have done a full system update on my laptop....
  6. Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage

Recovery Storage and C Drive Storage: Hello- I have a computer with 1TB on it for storage but yet everything goes to recovery and my c Drive is almost empty????? HELP!!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/recovery-storage-and-c-drive-storage/1839d27f-7ca9-45b1-b2c4-cfc8aab92efe"
  7. Need more storage space on C: drive.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Need more storage space on C: drive.: Tried deleting all files not needed to free up space on my computer, by using disk cleanup and manually, but my computer continues to tell me more space is needed to update Windows 10 software it only updates 95% of 100%. I don't want to keep going and delete the wrong...
  8. Moving files to cloud storage?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Moving files to cloud storage?: Hey guys, I sound dumb for asking this has stupidly I never backed up files until recently onto cloud (until my hard drive failed with pictures I can't get back) Can I move files/software to windows cloud and delete them off my hard drive to free up some space? Thanks...
  9. How to mount cloud storage as drive letters / mapped network drives

How to mount cloud storage as drive letters / mapped network drives: I'd like to mount Google Drive as a mapped network drive. (Then use the drive letter for programs so I can get the size of files/folders in my cloud storage, search for specific file/folders as well as able to search for file dups). I've searched online and found a...
  10. New cloud storage integration for Office

in Windows 10 News
    New cloud storage integration for Office: We want Office to be the preferred way to work with documents no matter where they’re stored. In November we announced a special partnership with Dropbox to make it easy to access, edit and share Dropbox files from the Office apps. And today, in addition to the existing...