Windows 10: Storage Organization in Windows 11 with NO CLOUD

Discus and support Storage Organization in Windows 11 with NO CLOUD in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My PC has 2 storage drives flash and disk. The flash is for programs C drive the disk larger is for Data. How can you install windows to map the data... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Condry, Dec 5, 2022.

1. Condry Win User

Storage Organization in Windows 11 with NO CLOUD

My PC has 2 storage drives flash and disk. The flash is for programs C drive the disk larger is for Data. How can you install windows to map the data files like Documents and Pictures under the D drive and the programs to be installed on C. AGAIN NO CLOUD!!!!! I see many systems like this it should be not that difficult to do. I would love suggestions.

:)

Condry, Dec 5, 2022
  2. WiIfred P Win User

cloud storage

Hi Merickson,

This is Wil, one of the independent advisor, an expert with Windows 10 and a fellow Windows 10 user like you. I understand your concern about cloud storage.

Yes, you may actually access the files that you saved on the cloud storage on other devices. That is actually the main purpose of cloud storage. First, you would need to identify what cloud storage service did you use (OneDrive or Google Drive). Then on your
    Windows 10 laptop, you would just need to use the same application and sign-in using the same account to access the documents.

I hope my suggestions help you. If you need further assistance please do reply back and I will respond as quickly as possible. Have a nice day.

Thanks,

Wilfred P.

Independent Advisor

WiIfred P, Dec 5, 2022
  3. hellrazor Win User
    Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Dec 5, 2022
  4. James Win User

Best Cloud Storage Program

Hi all.

I'm after reliable, super-fast upload speed, and decent storage local-program cloud storage. I've tried the below:
    • Google Drive
    • Onedrive
    • Dropbox
    • Mega.nz

They all include clunky programs that are slow even on a high end machine..

I'm on Windows 10 21H2

- *Smile

James, Dec 5, 2022
Thema:

1. Storage Organization in Windows 11 with NO CLOUD - Similar Threads - Storage Organization CLOUD

2. The Cloud Storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    The Cloud Storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11: The Cloud storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11 states Something happened and we couldn't load your storage details. Wait a bit and try again. Please advise how to correct this setting. Storage has been loaded and everything else is working just fine....
  3. The Cloud Storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    The Cloud Storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11: The Cloud storage setting on the Home screen in Windows 11 states Something happened and we couldn't load your storage details. Wait a bit and try again. Please advise how to correct this setting. Storage has been loaded and everything else is working just fine....
  4. Storage Organization in Windows 11 with NO CLOUD

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage Organization in Windows 11 with NO CLOUD: My PC has 2 storage drives flash and disk. The flash is for programs C drive the disk larger is for Data. How can you install windows to map the data files like Documents and Pictures under the D drive and the programs to be installed on C. AGAIN NO CLOUD!!!!! I see many...
  5. cloud storage

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    cloud storage: I have saved my documents onto a cloud from my Android Samsung Galaxy S9 phone. Can I get access to my documents on my Cloud storage using my Windows 10 laptop? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/cloud-storage/628faa21-e24b-48c6-b1fc-6cc41c95cc8d
  6. Cloud Storage

Cloud Storage: Recently my computer died, with a considerable amount of data in the cloud! On replacing said computer, I have used backups to get some of the data back. But, the new cloud access (peter/onedrive) is different from the old one (pjesOnedrive (still there)) and my everyday...
  7. is OneDrive storage in the Cloud?

is OneDrive storage in the Cloud?: is OneDrive storage in the Cloud? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-onedrive-storage-in-the-cloud/1b36ebfd-10ed-444a-82f2-1b4bc44cc7dd
  8. How is that cloud storage?

How is that cloud storage?: Hello, I need help with the storage of the cloud, some education is good for me. I have heard and read that I can store information through my mail or something similar....
  9. Cloud storage use

Cloud storage use: Morning all, welcome to the weekend! Curious, do you use cloud storage, the likes of Box, Dropbox, Google Drive or OneDrive? If so, why do you use a particular one? I would like to use OneDrive. Alas, in the past, using it has seem rather slow (data transfers, along with...
  10. Windows 10 and cloud storage

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Windows 10 and cloud storage: Hello! I bought my children a couple of inexpensive laptops for christmas. The laptops are the HP Streams that come with only the 32gb of internal memory on them. Although I bought them external portable HDDs to attach to them, and a 128gb sd card to insert into them I also...