Windows 10: Storage/Payments

Discus and support Storage/Payments in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I upgraded my subscription, but still cannot get emails. I was also double charged.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Katie Buckman, Dec 4, 2023.

1. Storage/Payments

I upgraded my subscription, but still cannot get emails. I was also double charged.

:)

Katie Buckman, Dec 4, 2023
Thema:

Storage/Payments

1. Storage/Payments - Similar Threads - Storage Payments

2. How to transfer all storage from school account to personal account as I am finishing study

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to transfer all storage from school account to personal account as I am finishing study: Hi I just subscribed to a new Microsoft 365 personal. This is an account made based on a school account. How do I transfer all storage here to that personal account faster without the need to do a one-by-one transfer?...
  3. How to transfer all storage from school account to personal account as I am finishing study

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to transfer all storage from school account to personal account as I am finishing study: Hi I just subscribed to a new Microsoft 365 personal. This is an account made based on a school account. How do I transfer all storage here to that personal account faster without the need to do a one-by-one transfer?...
  4. How to transfer all storage from school account to personal account as I am finishing study

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. the server storage quota has been exceeded

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    the server storage quota has been exceeded: Tại sao tôi không thể lưu trữ file trong khi dung lượng One của tôi vẫn còn rất nhiều? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/the-server-storage-quota-has-been-exceeded/5becf9c8-fb07-43f8-841b-765efcdc9953
  6. Storage/Payments

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Storage/Payments: I upgraded my subscription, but still cannot get emails. I was also double charged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storagepayments/030fa2cb-9caa-4ba0-a3b7-7021a46d269a
  7. Storage/Payments

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage/Payments: I upgraded my subscription, but still cannot get emails. I was also double charged. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storagepayments/030fa2cb-9caa-4ba0-a3b7-7021a46d269a
  8. Hi i have just added more storage and subscribed. It has taken 2 payments of £5.99 is there...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Hi i have just added more storage and subscribed. It has taken 2 payments of £5.99 is there...: Hi i have subscribed today to 1tb of extra storage at £5.99 per month. It has taken this payment x 2. Is there a reason for this?Thanks paula hill...
  9. Hi i have just added more storage and subscribed. It has taken 2 payments of £5.99 is there...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hi i have just added more storage and subscribed. It has taken 2 payments of £5.99 is there...: Hi i have subscribed today to 1tb of extra storage at £5.99 per month. It has taken this payment x 2. Is there a reason for this?Thanks paula hill...
  10. Hi i have just added more storage and subscribed. It has taken 2 payments of £5.99 is there...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps