Windows 10: Storage Pool

Discus and support Storage Pool in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My Asus VivoBook recently ran out of storage space so I have been using an external hard drive to store everything. Yet my laptop progessed into no... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by HarrietOchsenbein, Oct 9, 2020.

1. Storage Pool

My Asus VivoBook recently ran out of storage space so I have been using an external hard drive to store everything. Yet my laptop progessed into no disc space and wasn't responding to basic functions like the use of Microsoft Word. I decided to create a storage pool to allow my external and internal hard drives to work better and I lost all my files within the external hard drive. When i inset the hard drive into my computer it is no longer recognised unless I go into "manage storage spaces" where it says there's an 1.81TB data pool available but I have no idea if my documents have been lost or if I can recover them.

Can anyone help?

Thanks

:)

HarrietOchsenbein, Oct 9, 2020

2. create storage pool

I had a USB storage device that became damaged and unserviceable attached to my laptop I had a storage pool with this storage device . I deleted the storage device and did the necessary steps that i know to unattached the device from the memory. I plugged
    in a new storage device and tried to create a new storage pool. I keep getting the error r unable to create because it is being used by other apps.

RussellGlidewell, Oct 9, 2020
  3. 333t Win User
    How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

333t, Oct 9, 2020
  4. Storage Pool

Add Storage Pool

Hey guys,

I am have trouble a storage pool to my small HP stream it comes up with error 0x00000032

If someone could give me step by step instructions on how to fix this it would be much appreciated.

Thanks

Missmadi98, Oct 9, 2020
Thema:

Storage Pool

1. Storage Pool - Similar Threads - Storage Pool

2. Disk in storage pool showing message as "ready to remove"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Disk in storage pool showing message as "ready to remove": Hi.I have a micro server from HP with a storage pool of 5 hard drives. While all other hard drives show as ok in the storage pool, there's one of the disks with a warning saying "ready to remove". I haven't done anything to trigger that action. When clicking "remove", Windows...
  3. Disk in storage pool showing message as "ready to remove"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Disk in storage pool showing message as "ready to remove": Hi.I have a micro server from HP with a storage pool of 5 hard drives. While all other hard drives show as ok in the storage pool, there's one of the disks with a warning saying "ready to remove". I haven't done anything to trigger that action. When clicking "remove", Windows...
  4. Disk in storage pool showing message as "ready to remove"

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Storage pool capacity is 9TB. Properties say 4.54TB free space left, Used space 4.999 TB....

Storage pool capacity is 9TB. Properties say 4.54TB free space left, Used space 4.999 TB....: Hi, I am using Stellar photo recovery to recover C:\ on Windows 10 operating system. I have created a storage pool using two 5TB EXD's. The pool capacity is 9TB. Properties say 4.54TB free space left, Used space 4.999 TB. The files were saving fine until the first of the two...
  6. Storage pool capacity is 9TB. Properties say 4.54TB free space left, Used space 4.999 TB....

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage pool capacity is 9TB. Properties say 4.54TB free space left, Used space 4.999 TB....: Hi, I am using Stellar photo recovery to recover C:\ on Windows 10 operating system. I have created a storage pool using two 5TB EXD's. The pool capacity is 9TB. Properties say 4.54TB free space left, Used space 4.999 TB. The files were saving fine until the first of the two...
  7. Storage pool capacity is 9TB. Properties say 4.54TB free space left, Used space 4.999 TB....

8. After deleting 2.5" SATA laptop drive from Storage Spaces pool, and deleting pool, drive no...

After deleting 2.5" SATA laptop drive from Storage Spaces pool, and deleting pool, drive no...: Rebooted, no help, no sign of formerly good drive appearing in either diskpart with subsequent 'list disk', and, no trace of it in 'disk management'...As this drive is in a 5.25" Icy Dock bay, shutdown, tested another 2.5" SATA in dock, no issues. Shutdown, reinserted WD...
  9. After deleting 2.5" SATA laptop drive from Storage Spaces pool, and deleting pool, drive no...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After deleting 2.5" SATA laptop drive from Storage Spaces pool, and deleting pool, drive no...: Rebooted, no help, no sign of formerly good drive appearing in either diskpart with subsequent 'list disk', and, no trace of it in 'disk management'...As this drive is in a 5.25" Icy Dock bay, shutdown, tested another 2.5" SATA in dock, no issues. Shutdown, reinserted WD...
  10. After deleting 2.5" SATA laptop drive from Storage Spaces pool, and deleting pool, drive no...