Windows 10: Storage Problem

Discus and support Storage Problem in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance to solve the problem; Hey, I've recently been having issues with my storage, and when i've gone to look at what is taking up all the space, it turns out to be 65.3GB of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance' started by Kavinator, Feb 22, 2016.

1. Kavinator Win User

Storage Problem

Hey,
    I've recently been having issues with my storage, and when i've gone to look at what is taking up all the space, it turns out to be 65.3GB of temporary files which I can't delete!
    Please help as this affects me when making YouTube video's
    Thanks

:)

Kavinator, Feb 22, 2016

2. Storage problem

The pc I purchased can with A little bit of SSD and 960 GB of HHD, but I am unable to access this. Help Please!!!
    Storage Problem [​IMG]

BillyWentworth, Feb 22, 2016
  3. Storage problem

Now you know why I work on facts only . . .

A 100 GByte hard disk is sufficient for a Windows system partition but tight when you store personal data on it. To free up space you need to move a few things to drive D:, e.g. -

• The paging file. Ask Google like so to see how it's done: how to move the windows paging file
    • Your personal libraries, i.e. Documents, Music, Pictures etc. Ask Google like so: How to move windows library folders
    In each case you will get several nicely illustrated guides.

But isn't there any way I can make my larger drive the main one? Where everything new goes onto including all of the apps on my desktop?

DanielOSmith, Feb 22, 2016
  4. NavyLCDR New Member

Storage Problem

NavyLCDR, Feb 22, 2016
  5. Kavinator Win User
    Kavinator, Feb 22, 2016
  6. topgundcp Win User
    Download: TreeSize Portable Free then run as admin to find out where all the space taken.
    In addition, download: TFC Temporary file removal tool then run as admin to delete all temp files. This program will kill some background processes to unlock temp files in order to delete, will need to sign out and sign back in when done.

topgundcp, Feb 22, 2016
  7. Kavinator Win User
    Thank you ever so much! All the temp files we're hidden away and was able to pinpoint all of them. Turns out it was a temporary file for all my video's!

Kavinator, Apr 4, 2018
Thema:

Storage Problem

1. Storage Problem - Similar Threads - Storage Problem

2. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  3. I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage?: I think there might be a problem in my ram or storage how do I check if my ram is fine. Like how do I run a diagnostic to determine if my ram or storage are fine?...
  4. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  5. Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk

Storage problem with onedrive on my local disk: HelloI don't know what I have done but it seems to me I am storing the same things over and over again on onedrive and on my local disk C:´\Yesterday I noticed I had only 19GB left of 220 GB. I got help with that but my settings are still wrong. What I want is to edit files...
  6. How do i solve this problem. I had accidentally deleted my healthy disk drive storage which...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do i solve this problem. I had accidentally deleted my healthy disk drive storage which...: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22631.2792] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Windows\System32>reagentc /info Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE and system reset configuration Information: Windows RE status: Disabled Windows RE location: Boot Configuration...
  7. How do i solve this problem. I had accidentally deleted my healthy disk drive storage which...

How do i solve this problem. I had accidentally deleted my healthy disk drive storage which...: Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.22631.2792] c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. C:\Windows\System32>reagentc /info Windows Recovery Environment Windows RE and system reset configuration Information: Windows RE status: Disabled Windows RE location: Boot Configuration...
  8. W11 temporary files storage problem?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    W11 temporary files storage problem?: I can't seem to be able to post any pictures here for some reason, so I'll just try to describe it:i go to settings system then storage then i see all of my storage, there is this section "temporary files" it says it takes up 31.3gb of my storage i went in there cleaned...
  9. W11 temporary files storage problem?

W11 temporary files storage problem?: I can't seem to be able to post any pictures here for some reason, so I'll just try to describe it:i go to settings system then storage then i see all of my storage, there is this section "temporary files" it says it takes up 31.3gb of my storage i went in there cleaned...
  10. Storage Spaces: Parity Space has Error but does not state what the problem is

Storage Spaces: Parity Space has Error but does not state what the problem is: Hello Microsoftmaybe you can help. I already tried every result on google and asked in a win10 forum. No help. I have a running storage pool with 3 x 4TB in parity on Win10. The HDDs are ~2 years old. CrystalDisk shows everything green on them. However, Windows shows me an...