Windows 10: Storage problems on Windows 10 Nokkia phone

Discus and support Storage problems on Windows 10 Nokkia phone in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I am having great difficulty increasing the storage capacity on my windows phone. I have tried deleting messages, mail, apps and images but instead of... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Forever-confused, Sep 19, 2018.

1. Storage problems on Windows 10 Nokkia phone

I am having great difficulty increasing the storage capacity on my windows phone. I have tried deleting messages, mail, apps and images but instead of increasing storage capacity, deleting items seems to consume more storage, so much so, that my phone is now practically unusable: I have visited every single file and folder to try and claw back extra storage but it seems every item I delete, seems to be stored elsewhere and has now gobbled up all my storage - can anyone help?

Bemused and FRUSTRATED.

:)

Forever-confused, Sep 19, 2018
  2. Dos101 Win User

Windows Phone users Clubhouse

I think I'll put a list of people's favourite apps in the OP, starting with my own until I get some suggestions, but you can take a look at the Windows Phone app store at the top apps to see what's popular http://www.windowsphone.com/en-us/store

You are both now added, welcome! *Toast :toast:

Dos101, Sep 20, 2018
  3. meebers Win User
    Supported phones for Windows 10 Mobile Insider Preview

Your list confirms my phone is eligible, Lumia 521. The windows Insider App fails after ~ 15 seconds, restores data and gives me error 80073cf9. I trouble shot this and went thru all the steps mentioned on several websites including MS without any luck. Short of a hard reset, this is where I am now. Suggestions appreciated.

meebers, Sep 20, 2018
  4. Ahhzz Win User

Storage problems on Windows 10 Nokkia phone

Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Sep 20, 2018
Thema:

Storage problems on Windows 10 Nokkia phone

1. Storage problems on Windows 10 Nokkia phone - Similar Threads - Storage problems Nokkia

2. Windows 10 problems with usb storage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 problems with usb storage: So, my PC started to do some weird things latley, as when I power it on, runs fine, nothing's wrong, I can plug in a pendrive just fine and it's recognised, but then all goes downhill. When you remove the pendrive no difference if you just yank it from the usb or press the...
  3. Windows 10 problems with usb storage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 problems with usb storage: So, my PC started to do some weird things latley, as when I power it on, runs fine, nothing's wrong, I can plug in a pendrive just fine and it's recognised, but then all goes downhill. When you remove the pendrive no difference if you just yank it from the usb or press the...
  4. Windows 10 problems with usb storage

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Windows 10 Storage problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 10 Storage problem: Keep getting message short on storage space and windows cannot download updates, but have plenty of storage in my D drive, can I use this drive for apps and downloads and how do I redirect this stuff, Old Guy! Cheers...
  6. Windows 10 Storage problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows 10 Storage problem: Keep getting message short on storage space and windows cannot download updates, but have plenty of storage in my D drive, can I use this drive for apps and downloads and how do I redirect this stuff, Old Guy! Cheers...
  7. Windows 10 Storage problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Windows 10 Storage Problem!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows 10 Storage Problem!: I'm makes a questions in this link! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-performance/stop-code-ntfsfilesystem-on-windows-10/1886f7c9-17aa-4efb-97e2-7c38784af186?tm=1596534860251 Unfortunately, the HDD was death. Next, i try to install 64GB SSD....
  9. Windows storage problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows storage problem: [ATTACH] So today i woke up and my C disk have less ~14GB of free space than yesterday, and my HDD disk have ~14gb more free space. what could it be? https://preview.redd.it/1e43exr9cu751.jpg?width=539&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=c65b18fc030767ad8a4680cb0255e324da533c33...
  10. Storage Problem, Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Problem, Windows 10: Ive had my computer for almost a year now, and I needed space for something, so I have deleted alot of stuff. And I went to downloads and deleted a phew things form there, but then after I checked my storage it said I had 10GB left. Wich before I deleted anything in downloads...