Windows 10: Storage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there.

Discus and support Storage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there. in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Under storage usage I have a Local Disk E showing up. But when I try to find out what is stored there It says there is nothing. It indicates that I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by joyce68, Feb 16, 2020.

1. joyce68 Win User

Storage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there.

Under storage usage I have a Local Disk E showing up. But when I try to find out what is stored there It says there is nothing. It indicates that I have 829MB of which 564MB used and 264MB free. What is this and can I remove this E Disk?

:)

joyce68, Feb 16, 2020

2. Local disk E not showing

My laptop's 1tb memory was partitioned into 500gb local disk C and E. I noticed a file in my C worth 355gb ( when clicking, it is mounting the local disk E). I deleted that and restarted my laptop, now the disk E is missing. Even on disk management, it is
    not showing.

Please help as I cannot afford to reformat my laptop. Thanks!

JohnMiguel Tolentino, Feb 16, 2020
  3. Low disk space on Local Disk (EStorage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there. :)

Running Windows 10 on Dell Inspiron laptop. I keep getting the popup Low disk space on Local Disk (EStorage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there. :).

System info shows 42.6 free of 450MB

I've tried the registry hack that Microsoft support recommends by creating a new DWORD Value but that didn't work.

I opened the E: drive but says folder is empty.

Suggestions?

Thanks!

RayMan2018, Feb 16, 2020
  4. Storage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there.

Local Disk (EStorage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there. :)

Since my last update, yesterday, I have been repeatedly getting an error/information message telling me that "You are running out of disk space on Local Disk (EStorage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there. :), Click here to see if you can free space on this drive." I click on it and it tells me there
    is nothing to be gained. Before yesterday I had not seen and did not know I had a Local Disk (EStorage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there. :). Opening Manager, it shows Local Disk (EStorage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there. :) with a red bar and that there are 40.4 MB free of 449MB. I click to open it and read that "This folder
    is empty." Please can somebody tell me what I need to do to resolve this issue?

Roger (live.com#rbj), Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

Storage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there.

1. Storage showing up under Local Disk E but there are no items there. - Similar Threads - Storage showing under

2. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing: My Local Disk "C" Storage is decreasing EVERYDAY. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB free of 172 GB and today it's 76.4 GB free of 172 GB it's happening everyday.I'm doing Disk Cleanup and maintaining the space. On the first day of Disk Cleanup it showed 6GB to clean and the next day,...
  3. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Local Disk Storage is Decreasing: My Local Disk "C" Storage is decreasing EVERYDAY. Yesterday it was 77.7 GB free of 172 GB and today it's 76.4 GB free of 172 GB it's happening everyday.I'm doing Disk Cleanup and maintaining the space. On the first day of Disk Cleanup it showed 6GB to clean and the next day,...
  4. Local Disk Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. local disk is not showing up

local disk is not showing up: in my laptop windows 10 the local disk is not showing up there is only windows ssd :c and mcafee vaults but not local disk . i want to locate my local disk file so that i can agree to terms and policy of total pc cleaner app...
  6. local disk c: storage e:

local disk c: storage e:: if my local disk storage c: is full will it switch to storage space e: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/local-disk-c-storage-e/014cfadb-ee88-4ad4-91db-1ca9cf111d59
  7. Storage under Disk 0?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Storage under Disk 0?: I set up a new Windows install on my NVMe and under computer management it shows “disk 0, partition 2”. Is this normal? submitted by /u/Adalwolf311 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/e56pxo/storage_under_disk_0/
  8. Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Missing Hard disk under Local Storage and Microsoft Store: I have a weird problem. I changes a hard disc on my PC with a bigger one. And now i cant choose this hard disc to install something from the windows 10 store. But i can see this hard disc under my Computer. Missing is Hard Disc F Here a picture: [img] 134556
  9. Low Disk Space on Local Disk (E:)

Low Disk Space on Local Disk (E:): My Dell Inspiron laptop began displaying the message "Low Disk Space on Local Disk (E:) before it was a year old. When I go to the local E drive, it does not display files for deletion. How do I clean-up the E:drive if there are no folders/files displayed?...
  10. Local Disk storage probelms

Local Disk storage probelms: Hi, I have a problem. I was trying to access the Xbox app the other day on my PC. I clicked on the program and it loaded up, and it started to sign me in. The problem started when it said "We are unable to sign you in at the moment. Try again later." (Error code :(0x409)...