Windows 10: Storage space keeps decreasing

Discus and support Storage space keeps decreasing in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; so every time i reboot my free disk space goes down by about 1 gb and disk cleanup shows nothing.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Cameron_1, Dec 1, 2021.

1. Cameron_1 Win User

Storage space keeps decreasing

so every time i reboot my free disk space goes down by about 1 gb and disk cleanup shows nothing.

:)

Cameron_1, Dec 1, 2021

2. storage space rapidly decreasing

Thank you very much for responding. I will definitely try your suggestion. I did however want to make a point of the fact that the storage space is Constantly decreasing in size. So even if I find a program taking up space-what could possibly cause it
    to KEEP taking up space? so its not an issue of- a program was installed and is very big taking up a chunk of space-the issue is something is consistently eating away my 1TB hard drive. again-new computer. Thanks for your help.

cjoncooper, Dec 1, 2021
  3. Nokia Lumia 710 Storage Decreasing problem

My Nokia Lumia 710 storage space keeps decreasing. I keep unistalling applications, deleting history it still decreases at some time afterwards. What's the problem and how can i fix it?(i dont want to reset it)

terrol---01, Dec 1, 2021
  4. Jane Lla Win User

c drive space decrease

Hello,

This behavior can occur when System Restore is turned on on your computer. System Restore uses a portion of the hard disk to store "restore points." These restore points are used by System Restore to return your computer to an earlier state.

System Restore creates a new restore point each time that you start the computer.

We suggest following advised steps to resolve issue in our support page regarding sorting

C drive space decrease

Update us with the outcome.

Regards.

Jane Lla, Dec 1, 2021
Thema:

1. Storage space keeps decreasing - Similar Threads - Storage space keeps

2. OneDrive Storage Decreasing?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    OneDrive Storage Decreasing?: HiI've noticed that my total OneDrive storage appears to be decreasing. When I started university, my total storage size was 2TB. Yesterday, OneDrive was complaining to me that there was no space left and to my horror, the total had gone down to 1.7TB. Today, I've noticed the...
  3. OneDrive Storage Decreasing?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    OneDrive Storage Decreasing?: HiI've noticed that my total OneDrive storage appears to be decreasing. When I started university, my total storage size was 2TB. Yesterday, OneDrive was complaining to me that there was no space left and to my horror, the total had gone down to 1.7TB. Today, I've noticed the...
  4. Storage space keeps decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage space keeps decreasing: so every time i reboot my free disk space goes down by about 1 gb and disk cleanup shows nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space-keeps-decreasing/a4b7be2f-fec1-45a0-83b1-8a5b8c66a364
  5. My Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My Storage is Decreasing: I have a Windows 10 pro Originally Windows 8.1 pro and I have updated my Windows from "Download Windows 10 ISO".The problem is, there was around 386 GB or something like that in my Windows including 3 disks.Local Disk C,D,E. But After a few yearspresently, I have 77.4 GB free...
  6. My Storage is Decreasing

My Storage is Decreasing: I have a Windows 10 pro Originally Windows 8.1 pro and I have updated my Windows from "Download Windows 10 ISO".The problem is, there was around 386 GB or something like that in my Windows including 3 disks.Local Disk C,D,E. But After a few yearspresently, I have 77.4 GB free...
  7. My Storage is Decreasing

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. C drive free space keeps decreasing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    C drive free space keeps decreasing: C drive free space keeps decreasing first it was 465GB free of 500GB after installing some apps it became 461GB and now i have not installed any app still the free space has decreased down to 452GB. * Original title: Windows...
  9. Storage decrease

Storage decrease: I'm having a bit of trouble with the fluctuations with the amount of free space on my OS. I already had a live agent and a level 2 technician look at the issue yesterday but the issue still persists. Ever since, I updated Windows on Friday, the amount of free space on my OS...
  10. My C drive space keeps decreasing

My C drive space keeps decreasing: [IMG]Hello users, My issue is that 4 days ago, I had 46GB around space free in my C drive. Next day, it decreased to 43GB and keeps on decreasing and today its 38GB. I didn't install any software, nor i did anything on C drive. I tried cleaning using diskcleanup, c...