Windows 10: Storage Space of C Drive

Discus and support Storage Space of C Drive in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I am facing a serious issue, my C Drive is getting full automatically, even after I clean-up temporary files and other unwanted stuffs. Please tell me... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Agnidhra, Aug 10, 2020.

1. Agnidhra Win User

Storage Space of C Drive

I am facing a serious issue, my C Drive is getting full automatically, even after I clean-up temporary files and other unwanted stuffs. Please tell me some points to resolve this issue

:)

Agnidhra, Aug 10, 2020
  2. Heavy B63 Win User

Storage space in Drive C

How do you increase the storage space in Drive C?

I have added a new disk to my laptop creating an extra drive.

Heavy B63, Aug 10, 2020
  3. Unallocated Space to C Drive

Thanks

realtravisbrown92, Aug 10, 2020
  4. Ruz San Win User

Storage Space of C Drive

Unallocated Space to C Drive

Hi Travis,

It appears that a disk partition was created but was never assigned its allocation. Assuming there are no files stored in the unallocated partition, perform these steps to combine it with your C: drive:

• In Disk Management, right-click on (CStorage Space of C Drive :) which appears next to the
      Unallocated partition.
    • Select Extend.

Let us know if you're able to combine the spaces after following the steps above.

Regards.

Ruz San, Aug 10, 2020
Thema:

Storage Space of C Drive

1. Storage Space of C Drive - Similar Threads - Storage Space Drive

2. C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?: My C Drive has 180 GB of storage; out of which 104 GB is being used by installed apps and 13GB by system but calculating manually only 16 GB is actually being used by the installed apps. I tried cleaning up but it's still the same I don't understand what is happening....
  3. C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    C Drive storage space doesn't make sense?: My C Drive has 180 GB of storage; out of which 104 GB is being used by installed apps and 13GB by system but calculating manually only 16 GB is actually being used by the installed apps. I tried cleaning up but it's still the same I don't understand what is happening....
  4. Storage size of C Drive not matching actual storage space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage size of C Drive not matching actual storage space: I extended my C Drive from 235 GB to ~476 GB using Disk Management; however, most things are still showing 235 GB and I am still limited by that smaller size storage space. The SSD inside should be a 512. I am using a new Lenovo ThinkBookI have run Disk Optimization, a BIOS...
  5. Storage size of C Drive not matching actual storage space

Storage size of C Drive not matching actual storage space: I extended my C Drive from 235 GB to ~476 GB using Disk Management; however, most things are still showing 235 GB and I am still limited by that smaller size storage space. The SSD inside should be a 512. I am using a new Lenovo ThinkBookI have run Disk Optimization, a BIOS...
  6. extend c drive storage space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    extend c drive storage space: c drive has fixed storage i:e 38 gb,now how to extend my storage data in c drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/extend-c-drive-storage-space/b1ccba02-2e20-4360-acf5-94cefeb6890b
  7. Storage Settings Displaying Inflated C Drive Space...

Storage Settings Displaying Inflated C Drive Space...: Hi, I recently performed a clean install on my computer, and promptly after finishing an offline from Internet connection that is setup of driver installations, the space for my C drive is horribly inflated. To this day, roughly a month later without updates, my C drive...
  8. I can not create a storage space with C: drive ?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I can not create a storage space with C: drive ?: Hi I was thinking to create a pool of two SSD for performance but when I try I get all my drives except the C: drive so I can not make a pool with the C: drive ? [img] 147383
  9. Storage space in Drive C

Storage space in Drive C: How do you increase the storage space in Drive C? I have added a new disk to my laptop creating an extra drive. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space-in-drive-c/6e415259-4f48-4d7d-a703-2a5df41589fe"
  10. Need more storage space on C: drive.

Need more storage space on C: drive.: Tried deleting all files not needed to free up space on my computer, by using disk cleanup and manually, but my computer continues to tell me more space is needed to update Windows 10 software it only updates 95% of 100%. I don't want to keep going and delete the wrong...