Windows 10: Storage Space on a Windows 10 computer

Discus and support Storage Space on a Windows 10 computer in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; i recently checked my storage space just because i was curious, turns out Apps & Features is taking up 126 GB of space, but, when i click on it, and... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by ToastedBread1, Jun 22, 2020.

1. Storage Space on a Windows 10 computer

i recently checked my storage space just because i was curious, turns out Apps & Features is taking up 126 GB of space, but, when i click on it, and filter by size, the highest one is a 5 GB Alienware Command Center, and the side bar isn't big, so its not lots of little things added up. I don't get it, anyone know what i can do to free up storage?

:)

ToastedBread1, Jun 22, 2020
  2. 333t Win User

How to remove a bad drive in Windows 10 storage spaces pool

Could someone list the steps involved in replacing a bad drive from a Windows 10 storage spaces pool? I cannot find any info on the Microsoft support site that is specific to Windows 10. Also, could you list the steps to remove a 'good' drive and replace
    it with another drive if the process is different?

3. dalchina Win User
    Storage spaces recovery

For interest:

Move Storage Spaces from Windows 10 Pro to Windows Server 2016 Essentials

But I note:

What Windows build/edition are you using on your old PC, and what on your new?

More:
    Can you move Storage Spaces pools between computers?

dalchina, Jun 22, 2020
  4. Storage Space on a Windows 10 computer

I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Jun 22, 2020
Thema:

Storage Space on a Windows 10 computer

1. Storage Space on a Windows 10 computer - Similar Threads - Storage Space computer

2. Missing storage space in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Missing storage space in Windows 10: Where is my another 55GB space?Please see my attached picture:All files on C drive is 128GBTotal disk size for space: 236GBSo correct my available space should be 108GB, but in C drive it shows Free Space is 54.8GB, where is my another 53.2GB space?Can you explain to me?...
  3. Windows Storage Spaces

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Windows Storage Spaces: I see this question alot lately, but no firm answers. I have a 60TB storage enclosure with 54TB of video. This was configured using Storage Spaces and named the pool "Example". All worked fine on this one specific machine with Windows 10 1903. It worked so well that I...
  4. Windows 10 Storage Spaces

Windows 10 Storage Spaces: Question; Have a RAID 0 storage pool in Windows 10. The storage pool has 952 GB of usable space, it currently has 6.06 GB of space used. I ran a system clean-up which wrote data to securely erase empty hard drive space. Now I get a warning that my storage pool is full. I...
  5. Issues with Storage Spaces in Windows 10

Issues with Storage Spaces in Windows 10: I have filled up my local storage (c) which is only 8gb, I have a hard drive that is 2tb and still has 1,500gb storage left on it, but it says that my disk space is full. I already tried changing the priorities of any and all incoming downloads to go to the external drive...
  6. Change Storage Space in Storage Pool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Change Storage Space in Storage Pool in Windows 10: How to: Change Storage Space in Storage Pool in Windows 10 How to Change Storage Space in Storage Pool in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. This tutorial will show you how to change the name, drive letter, and size of a storage space...
  7. Upgrade Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Upgrade Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10: How to: Upgrade Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 How to Upgrade Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. If you created a storage pool in Windows 8.1 and either remove drives from pools...
  8. Delete Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Delete Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10: How to: Delete Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 How to Delete a Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. This tutorial will show you how to delete a storage pool for Storage Spaces in Windows...
  9. Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10: How to: Create Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10 How to Create a Storage Space for Storage Pool in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. This tutorial will show you how to create a storage space for a storage pool in Windows...
  10. Rename Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Rename Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10: How to: Rename Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 How to Rename Storage Pool for Storage Spaces in Windows 10 [img] Information add more drives to the storage pool. When you create a new storage pool, it is named Storage pool by default. You may want to...