Windows 10: Storage space problem

Discus and support Storage space problem in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; I need to know how can I solve a storage space problem. I have a Huawei Matebook D15 with a hard disk of 512gb, but aparently I have been using a disk... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by AERIST99, May 5, 2021.

1. AERIST99 Win User

Storage space problem

I need to know how can I solve a storage space problem. I have a Huawei Matebook D15 with a hard disk of 512gb, but aparently I have been using a disk or partition I'm not sure if those are correct terms that's named 'Windows C:' but has only 80gb of storage space and there's another disk that's called Data D: and has around 400gb of free space. The documents are keep saving to the C: unit and the system has started to notify me that I'm running out of space. So I wanted to know how can I merge the partitions to have all in one unit. I looked at the disk management and

:)

AERIST99, May 5, 2021
  2. 56Kruiser Win User

Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, May 5, 2021
  3. dalchina Win User
    Problem with Storage Space

Hi, a great program to give the best instant analysis of drives is Hard Disk Sentinel (trial), periodically given away.

The textual description on the GUI is the best by far I've seen. Suggest you try it.

I also suggest anyone using Storage Space should run a program that continuously monitors the health of the drives and reports incipient problems. Free programs such as Crystal Diskinfo, HD Tune are possibilities.

dalchina, May 5, 2021
Thema:

Storage space problem

1. Storage space problem - Similar Threads - Storage space problem

2. Storage space

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Storage space: Hi.. Im using a mecer z140c with built-in in ram, now the space is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space/7eccfdfe-8adc-4bd5-89f4-4ede96d71129
  3. Storage space

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Storage space: Hi.. Im using a mecer z140c with built-in in ram, now the space is https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/storage-space/7eccfdfe-8adc-4bd5-89f4-4ede96d71129
  4. Storage Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Space: I have 119 GB of storage space on C Drive. The Storage tab on Settings tells me I have used 67 GB of that, yet when I add everything up it only comes to 24 GB. What is hiding on that missing 43GB?...
  5. Storage Space/Malware problems

in Windows 10 Customization
    Storage Space/Malware problems: note: I know **** about computers. Please use layman's terms ok? A while back I got my computer infected with malware that bundled with dodgy software I got off the web. It's still there months after i'd deleted said software. I was planning to restart my PC to get rid of...
  6. Storage space

Storage space: I've been trying to install the newest update. However, it says I need more disk space. I've looked online and on the Microsoft website and deleted everything I can. There's nothing in downloads, temporary files, pictures, videos or anything that isn't needed for it to run...
  7. storage space

storage space: hi, I have a problem when I try to install an app in says storage full clear up some space. the problem is I don't want to delete any thing. so is there's a way to increase my storage play without deleting any thing ?...
  8. Storage Spaces

Storage Spaces: I have a 4-bay enclosure of 8TB drives (32TB total) set to parity using Storage spaces. I would suspect I would be able to get about 2/3 (66%) capacity or about 21TB after allowing for parity. However it's telling me that the total capacity is only 14TB. How does that make...
  9. Storage Space

Storage Space: [ATTACH]This may seem like a silly question but can someone please tell me if something is going here that needs any action? I am getting a notification that my laptop that’s linked with my microsoft account needs my attention. When I follow through with where it leads me...
  10. Problem with Storage Space

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Problem with Storage Space: My storage space is not loading. Below is a screen shot of the management screen: [img] I notice Warnings on 2 drives, but don't see how to tell what the warning is. They indicate 61% and 61% used, but I wouldn't think that close enough to be a problem with it starting. I...