Windows 10: Storage space running low!! How to totally get rid of previously pre-installed game apps file

Discus and support Storage space running low!! How to totally get rid of previously pre-installed game apps file in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; These are probably some of the games pre-installed on my machine when i first got my laptop. I have deleted these apps, but still find folders... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Player459709007, Jun 9, 2019.

1. Storage space running low!! How to totally get rid of previously pre-installed game apps file

These are probably some of the games pre-installed on my machine when i first got my laptop. I have deleted these apps, but still find folders containing files under the game app's name.

They are taking up precious storage space, how do I get rid of them? Whenever I try to delete, a window pops up and says "Folder Access Denied. You need permission to perform this action"

Storage space running low!! How to totally get rid of previously pre-installed game apps file [​IMG]

:)

Player459709007, Jun 9, 2019

2. Running Low on Space

I keep getting a warning that I am running low on space in the Local Disk (FStorage space running low!! How to totally get rid of previously pre-installed game apps file :). None of the suggested fixes are doing anything to free up storage, any suggestions?

JessicaB123, Jun 9, 2019
  3. Storage Space

Surface Pro 3 storage space is low. Storage settings say that Apps and Games is using 17.5 GB but when I add up the space from the list of apps it is only 5.7 GB. What is taking up up the other ~12 GB and how do I free up space?

renataAtkinson1, Jun 9, 2019
  4. tehDorf Win User

Storage space running low!! How to totally get rid of previously pre-installed game apps file

Lumia 950 Windows 10 keeps saying "Low Storage / My Phone is Low on Storage Space" whereas I have more than 29 Go left.

I'm having both of these issues as well:

• "Low Storage" with 10gb of free space - 30gb total
    • Error code 0x800703F8 when trying to update apps

I have a Lumia 920

tehDorf, Jun 9, 2019
Thema:

Storage space running low!! How to totally get rid of previously pre-installed game apps file

1. Storage space running low!! How to totally get rid of previously pre-installed game apps file - Similar Threads - Storage space running

2. How to get rid of cfg file on cloud storage?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of cfg file on cloud storage?: Hello everyone.My problem is with the CFG file whenever I delete the file after a few weeks it will come back and I want to get rid of it, I don't want to see it anymore. And I removed terabox. What should I do?...
  3. How to get rid of cfg file on cloud storage?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of cfg file on cloud storage?: Hello everyone.My problem is with the CFG file whenever I delete the file after a few weeks it will come back and I want to get rid of it, I don't want to see it anymore. And I removed terabox. What should I do?...
  4. Low Storage Space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Low Storage Space: Hi guys I have been hovering around 1GB worth of storage space left on my hard drive for quite some time that has stressed me out no end. I have done all sorts of clean up options, e.g. disc clean up, optimize the drive, temp folder, %temp% folder, prefetch, wsreset etc....
  5. Storage and low disk space

Storage and low disk space: Hello, I have had this pc since Christmas and my disk space is low, so I switched default storage devices: start/settings/system/storage. But that did not work, can anyone help with this problem? Thanks....
  6. Low on storage space on SSD

Low on storage space on SSD: My laptop 2 years old, if that has a 100GB SSD drive C:Drive and a 930GB D:Drive conventional disk drive, which is pretty common these days. Windows OS is on the SSD and the computer is now prompting me to create space on the SSD as it is 90% full. Windows OS and c:users...
  7. LOW STORAGE SPACE

LOW STORAGE SPACE: I AM USING LENOVA MIX 320 TABLET. IT IS PREINSTALLED WITH WINDOWS 10. IT HAS ONLY 32 GB MEMORY. NOW I HAVENT INSTALLED ANY APPLICATION BUT THE TABLET ALWAYS SHOWS LOW STORAGE SPACE FROM THE DATE OF MY PURCHASE. HOW COME A WINDOWS OS OCCUPIES ALL THE MEMORY GIVEN BY THE MAKER...
  8. Can't uninstall Windows games . Space running low

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't uninstall Windows games . Space running low: I am using Windows 10 Home. Low space is a major issue for me now and I am not able to keep files on my PC that I want. I have been trying to find out ways to get rid of unnecessary files from system. 50GB space on my machine is used by some gaming folders . I never play...
  9. How to get rid of previous settings

in Windows 10 Support
    How to get rid of previous settings: Hello, So I bought a used laptop and recently ran into some issues while installing a program. I did some research and it turns out that the laptop seems to still have the previous setting stored. I get the following message when I try to access the "controlled Folder...
  10. running low on storage

running low on storage: I keep getting need to add more storage even after putting a 64gb driver (D) so is there anything else that I can do this is a relatively used laptop, about 2 years old...