Windows 10: Storage Space

Discus and support Storage Space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This may seem like a silly question but can someone please tell me if something is going here that needs any action? I am getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kellsee, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Kellsee Win User

Storage Space

Storage Space 28e7bdc1-07aa-4038-b78c-5b0cda8b4410?upload=true.jpg This may seem like a silly question but can someone please tell me if something is going here that needs any action? I am getting a notification that my laptop that’s linked with my microsoft account needs my attention. When I follow through with where it leads me this is what it is showing me in my account relating to my storage on my pc. I took this screenshot. What do I need to do?

:)

Kellsee, Feb 12, 2019
  2. 56Kruiser Win User

Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, Feb 12, 2019
  3. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Storage Space

Storage Space

Surface Pro 3 storage space is low. Storage settings say that Apps and Games is using 17.5 GB but when I add up the space from the list of apps it is only 5.7 GB. What is taking up up the other ~12 GB and how do I free up space?

renataAtkinson1, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Storage Space

1. Storage Space - Similar Threads - Storage Space

2. Windows Troubleshooters for Parity Storage Spaces issue after updating to Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    Windows Troubleshooters for Parity Storage Spaces issue after updating to Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows 10 version 2004 faced the issue where accessing Parity Storage Spaces was a problem. Microsoft suggested making the storage space as Read-only, so the […] This article Windows Troubleshooters for Parity Storage Spaces issue after updating to Windows 10 first...
  3. Using "Storage spaces", added new drive and it's like it vanished?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Using "Storage spaces", added new drive and it's like it vanished?: Today I got a new 2TB hard drive. I'm using it with the intention of backing up my storage (video games) drive (D:). I install the drive into my computer. I boot up to add this new drive to my already existing storage pool. Click on "Add drives", choose the new drive that was...
  4. Windows 10 2004 bugs: Here's Microsoft's workaround for Storage Spaces file corruption

Windows 10 2004 bugs: Here's Microsoft's workaround for Storage Spaces file corruption: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/dirk414 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hklgpb/windows_10_2004_bugs_heres_microsofts_workaround/
  5. Windows 10 May 2020 Update Storage Space Help

Windows 10 May 2020 Update Storage Space Help: I want to update my Windows 10 to the May 2020 Update via WinUpdate. I have 23gb of space left on my hard drive. Will I have enough room for it? submitted by /u/AstroMan824 [link] [comments]...
  6. External hard drive not detected after using as storage space for Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    External hard drive not detected after using as storage space for Windows 10 update: I cannot access my external hard drive after I tried to use it for storage space for a Windows 10 update. How can I access my files without reformatting my drive? When I go into disk management the option to choose a driver is not available....
  7. Storage Space - Simple Resiliency Volume corrupted by Windows 10 2004 update

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Space - Simple Resiliency Volume corrupted by Windows 10 2004 update: Dear Community, I recently updated my Windows 10 Enterprise to version 2004 build 19041.329. Since then, my storage space volume is broken my volume is unreadable and displayed as RAW. This problem has been reported here:...
  8. Storage Spaces: SSD Tiering

Storage Spaces: SSD Tiering: I'm building a volume with 10 HDDs and an SSD. If I configure it through the UI will it automatically tier the SSD or does that still need to be done via powershell? Windows 10 Enterprise (latest build, forget exact number) submitted by /u/DirkEdgewoode [link] [comments]...
  9. This PC can’t be upgraded to Windows 10 due to Parity Storage Spaces issues

in Windows 10 News
    This PC can’t be upgraded to Windows 10 due to Parity Storage Spaces issues: [ATTACH]A Windows 10 Feature Upgrade has, like any other, has their own set of issues, and seems like version 2004 has a lot of issues […] This article This PC can’t be upgraded to Windows 10 due to Parity Storage Spaces issues first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  10. Storage Space on a Windows 10 computer

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Space on a Windows 10 computer: i recently checked my storage space just because i was curious, turns out Apps & Features is taking up 126 GB of space, but, when i click on it, and filter by size, the highest one is a 5 GB Alienware Command Center, and the side bar isn't big, so its not lots of little...