Windows 10: Storage Space

Discus and support Storage Space in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; [ATTACH]This may seem like a silly question but can someone please tell me if something is going here that needs any action? I am getting a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Kellsee, Feb 12, 2019.

1. Kellsee Win User

Storage Space

Storage Space 28e7bdc1-07aa-4038-b78c-5b0cda8b4410?upload=true.jpg This may seem like a silly question but can someone please tell me if something is going here that needs any action? I am getting a notification that my laptop that’s linked with my microsoft account needs my attention. When I follow through with where it leads me this is what it is showing me in my account relating to my storage on my pc. I took this screenshot. What do I need to do?

:)

Kellsee, Feb 12, 2019
  2. 56Kruiser Win User

Problem with Storage Space

Funny...on actually reading the title on that unrecognized status disk, it is titled Microsoft Storage Space. I was ust surprised to see it listed in the drive list.

56Kruiser, Feb 12, 2019
  3. I have an HP Stream Laptop and I keep running out of storage space

Hi Jay,

If a category can't show the folders that it contains, there is a possibility that the folders are somehow hidden. To maximize your PC's storage, follow the suggested steps in these links:

If further help is needed, let us know.

Darleen Pen, Feb 12, 2019
  4. Storage Space

Storage Space

Surface Pro 3 storage space is low. Storage settings say that Apps and Games is using 17.5 GB but when I add up the space from the list of apps it is only 5.7 GB. What is taking up up the other ~12 GB and how do I free up space?

renataAtkinson1, Feb 12, 2019
Thema:

Storage Space

1. Storage Space - Similar Threads - Storage Space

2. Storage Spaces and Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Storage Spaces and Reinstalling Windows 10 Pro: I am planning on upgrading the hardware on my home media server (Plex). It runs on Windows 10 Pro (1809). My Storage Spaces disks are connected to my system via a dedicated RAID card, with the disks just configured as JBOD. It is a 16 disk pool comprising 36TB of raw...
  3. How Remove Drive that appears healthy from Storage Space?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How Remove Drive that appears healthy from Storage Space?: Hard Drive Sentinel has flagged a drive in a storage space as having 10% bad sectors, and estimated to fail soon. When I go into Storage Space Management, I do not see the optin to remove the drive. Is there a way to remove and replace it or do I have to wait for it to...
  4. Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full

Windows 10 Recovery Storage Space Full: Windows is constantly alerting me that my disk space is full. I have already researched into all that "storage sense," "free up space now" stuff. The recovery disc has 13.6 gb used and 36kb free. I have already tried the free up disk space now option which drops approximately...
  5. storage: i dont have enough space

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    storage: i dont have enough space: my pc dosent have enough room to get the newest window update i dont have enough space however my labtop wont let me uninstall any app anyway it says that i need all theses and my hole internal storage is being taken up by microsoft please help thank you ps my wireless mouse...
  6. Windows Storage Spaces Utilization Discrepancy

Windows Storage Spaces Utilization Discrepancy: I've searched high-and-low for an answer to this but haven't figured it out yet. So before I wipe, reinitialize, and then restore from backup, I'm here hoping for an answer. I'm using Windows Storage Spaces to create a single-drive Parity space using 5x2TB hard drives....
  7. i can not reset my pc due to storage space but I have uninstalled everything

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    i can not reset my pc due to storage space but I have uninstalled everything: I have started a problem when I updated windows 10 dated 0ctober 2018. So I uninstalled it and anted to go back to previous version but it gave me a message to free up space. I have free up space but the message is the same and I have uninstalled everything except my...
  8. Show Reserved Storage Space in Disk Properties in Windows 10 - Build 1903 - 19H1 and future...

Show Reserved Storage Space in Disk Properties in Windows 10 - Build 1903 - 19H1 and future...: The upcoming Windows 10 - Build 1903 - 19H1 allows users to view how much storage space is reserved in Windows 10 19H1 and later versions so that they know how much disk space is put aside for reserved storage space. This is one of the best updates so far for properly...
  9. Issues with Storage Spaces in Windows 10

Issues with Storage Spaces in Windows 10: I have filled up my local storage (c) which is only 8gb, I have a hard drive that is 2tb and still has 1,500gb storage left on it, but it says that my disk space is full. I already tried changing the priorities of any and all incoming downloads to go to the external drive...
  10. Windows Manage storage spaces

Windows Manage storage spaces: i have a windows 10 pro computer with a storage space set up with 3 drives in a two-way mirror and im wanting to move the storage space drives to a faster computer that im getting ready to build and reinstall windows in vmware vsphere. is there a way that i can move the...